It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy snacks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
healthy snacks. Well i guess that depends on who you ask LOL there are so many nutritionists today.

My recomendations are:

1.)A handful of nuts (cashews, peanuts). The are a healthy fat so only a handful will do. They also are good on protien which will make you less hungry.

2.) fruit- any kind will do. cheap and portable. dried fruit is also good although read the lable, some of them have ALOT of added sugar.

3.) some dry wheat cereal. Will cut down on hunger and add vitamins and fiber. Kashi is good, Though a little bland. I like to add my cereal, nuts, and raisins together in a baggie and carry it with me to munch on if I get hungry.

4.) yogurt. mmm yogurt. Make sure you get the ones with active cultures. Very good for calcium and most are low fat.

5.)raw veggies. Tomatoes, celery, carrots, peppers, cucumbers. They are all excellent for you!

Hope this helps!!

[edit on 5-5-2007 by kokoro]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
cracker jacks!! they only have 2 g of fat per box

also i really love those rice cakes with flava like cheddar and carmel way better for you than chips. oh well if u really want cookies try fig newtons although i dont dig them. cuz i hate figs others do. i heard they make like strawberry ones and stuff now. also popcorn like naturally popped with out added salt or butter is good. i love it personally with a little tapatio haha

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, I'm not going to go on a complete health food rant, but I am a nutrition major in school.
I'd be more than happy to help anyone make their dietary adjustments.
You have but to u2u me.
In fact, one of you already know that now.
(don't you friend?
)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
haha yeah wukung thanks for the help on broccoli juice haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join