It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Vigil for William One Sac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think Art Bell even did some type of experiment using mass prayer and he said something to the effects he would never do it again. I don't know why, but I remember him commenting about asking his listeners to do something like this and the result, he claimed were frighting.

I wish I could remember when he said this or which program it was.

RT

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think it all has to do with intent. We are coming together with the intention of asking healing for William. That's why I asked that only people who wished to participate respond and that the Mods keep the thread clean. This thread is representative of our collective intent to pray for healing for William.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
WOS,

You are always in my families prayers....

Semper

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sending requests to higher beings to heal William One Sac

Peace to you all

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't mean to be insensitive but what is wrong with this person WOS? Why are people praying for him?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thank you for asking. Many members may not know the history and reasoning behind my perceived need for this thread.

Please see this thread for background:

"They" gave me cancer

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
WOS,

Know we are all here for you.

We being your huge-some 60K members- disfuntional family worry and cary about you, and you really need to know and remember this.

And don't forget sweet lil_Oni who created the WOS signature and allowed the rest of us to support you in our sig's.

I am going downstairs right now to light a candle for you WOS!

[edit on 3/18/2007 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
so feel free to move it.

I have been meditating for WOS on a daily basis. Part of my healing routine for myself and others. I meditate and send positive productive thoughts. Now, today when I meditated I said to myself:

"I am healing". Now I know that that is probably a very simple statement, but I do believe it is very powerful. Every time I say that, my entire body tingles. And straight away, I thought of WOS.

I also really believe in the intent of this thread. Thoughts/prayers are very powerful. I don't pray as such (not like I used to, but I meditate and 'will productive positive thoughts')

Now, my old chiropractor and chinese herbalist had a big diagram of the entire body and it had on it information about cell rejuvenation and how long it takes an organ to rejuvenate itself completely. I just tried to search for it and couldn't find anything associated with it. But I did find this site:

www.healingcancernaturally.com...

I am not sure if WOS has heard of Louise Hay, but I read her book called 'You Can Heal Your Life' and it is worth a look. I also saw her in Melbourne at the Entertainment Centre. I believe there is something to this. Either way, I just wanted to add this info.

love & light

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
WOS

I gotcha covered here in LA! And for the next week I'm gonna tell everyone I speak with to keep my friend WilliamOneSac in theirs thoughts and prayers! Believing that healing is already happening!

Jarid

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I would love to pray for you too WOS.

Though, I am not a Christian, I wont be saying the prayers the OP listed. I'll pray for you in Islam

[edit on 19-3-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I hope you get better, I will leave you with my favorite verse of scripture.

Psalms 144:1
1 Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
and my fingers for battle

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm sad to say that I'm no-longer a Christian, but for WOS, I will pray.
Get well soon William.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm always down for some positive thinking especially for WOS!

All my happy thoughts and prayers William.

SPiderj

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My prayers are with you W.O.S.

I bet ''Spooky'' does alot of praying as well!
Why do I know this?
Because she sure is not working like a dog!
Hi Spooky!

You're a great guy and friend that I have come to know through ATS...we all love you J and each individual uses prayer in his or her way of which they know.

One Commandement that should be kept is ........LOVE .........

''The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding" (Prov. 9:10)
''Have mercy on me, O God''..............Psalm 50/51 depending what Bible one has........it is healing and about repentance, written by Saint King David......Old Testament........
OR.........The '[Tehillim - Chapter 51

take care,
helen

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
WOS is in my prayers, too.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I am praying for you, too, WOS.

FEAR NOT, believe only!

I lit a candle, *cyber-candle* that is, at Gratefulness.org and if anyone else feels inclined to do the same, we can amass the power of prayer further....I entered 'ATS' when it asked for the name of a 'candle group.'

And all my prayers for you are in JESUS name. My love to you, as well, Sir William!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for all the participation in this thread! About thirty acknowledged participants. It would be great to identify a member or individual at large each week and have an ongoing Faith and Spirituality prayer vigil thread.

Time will tell how much of an impact it has on William's condition. Or maybe it won't. Prayer vigils are very subjective in a way. William will know the difference, if there is one, and what to ascribe it to.

All glory and power and praise belongs to God. It is well within His power to heal William. We, as prayer warriors for William, have simply identified a legitimate need. The rest is up to God and William. William must have faith that God can and will heal him. God will respond to that faith with His grace.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by Icarus Rising]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join