It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announce your position on 911.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
1. Technical impossibility of the steel structures collapsing from fire including WTC7

2. The NORAD exercise held at exactly the same time, practicing for exactly this very thing. No air protection, no way.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I believe the official story.

1. Bush pulled this off? (lol)

2. All it would take is one person to squeal and the who lid is blown off.

3. If all they wanted were the twin towers to fall, why even bother putting explosives in WTC 7? That is all that would be required. Since we are just sheeple, as you put it, then all we would need is the World Trade Centers to fall for us to go war crazy. Why even bother to demo WTC 7 also? For practice?

In addition, I would like to know HOW the government controls minds. Do they have a device or do they use they super physic mind powers?

By the way, asking people to state their opinion and then bash anyone who disagrees with you is childish. Everyone is not always going to agree with you. Ever. By the way I'm just a 16 high schooler. Unless the government is controlling my mind with their physic powers, I don't think I'm a dis info agent.

Here is a site you guys should read.

www.debunking911.com...

I just read souls post. The buildings were meant to withstand 747's and were hit with 767.

# American Airlines Flight 11, a Boeing 767-223[6] wide-body aircraft, crashed into the northern side of the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) at 8:46:30 a.m. local time (Eastern Daylight Time, 12:46:30 UTC).
# United Airlines Flight 175, a Boeing 767-222,[7] crashed into the South Tower at 9:02:59 a.m. local time (13:02:59 UTC), an event covered live by television broadcasters and amateur filmers from around the world who had their cameras trained on the buildings after the earlier crash.
Source

I'll edit again. I like how you guys keep saying how its impossible for the steel structures to be brought down by fires. Do you realize that each plane weighs about 181,000 lbs? I'm not sure, but I think that is a lot. I do not know how fast they were going, but if we did, we could find out their momentum and what not.
[edit on 15-3-2007 by wswbkbroiler]

[edit on 15-3-2007 by wswbkbroiler]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I disbelieve the official story

For most of the reasons previously mentioned in other posts.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Al Qaeda since they like to martyr themselves many times before.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here's something I've noticed so far on this thread:

Poster doesn't have hardly any ATS points - they disbelieve the official story

Poster does have a lot of ATS points: they believe the official story.

I wonder what it means?

BTW, I haven't seen 1 CT on 9/11 that seems believable to me. Reason: The number people that wold have to be involved in such a conspiracy could never keep it quiet. Someone would have leaked it by now.

[edit on 3/15/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I could not have worded it better, I'll stand with coughymachines line of thought.

Originally posted by coughymachine
I disbelieve the official story.

1. The fact that oil as collateral underpins the US economy. This coupled with the increasing importance of the Middle East as a supplier and the increasingly assertive alliance of China and Russia (see the Shanghai Co-operationa Organisation); and

2. The sheer improbability of such a well-planned (we're told) operation, carried out by an organisation whose leader understands the ability of the US to defend herself, yet which nonetheless relies upon the complete failure of every agency in order to succeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Looks like I'm the only person without a lot of ATS points and who believes the official story.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I dont believe the official story

1. The newest single gunman pulled it off a-z story,OMG not again...thats another nail in the coffin of Justice to me.

2. Way to much steel in those buildings.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I dont believe the official story

1. The newest single gunman pulled it off a-z story,OMG not again...thats another nail in the coffin of Justice to me.

2. Way to much steel in those buildings.

1. What are you even saying?

2. MOMENTUM FROM THE PLANES???

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You dont understand my post?
Or is an opinion not what was called for?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Correct, I do not understand your first reason. Please elaborate.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
centurion1211
In general, those with all the points ruffle no feathers, they support the official story.

Those with little points have other interests apart from forums.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Rotator]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Khalid Sheikh confesses to everything terror in the last 20 or so years?Its really just another reason I dont buy the story.It's my opinion as the post requested.Not a debate,there are billions of posts to debate momentum and such,maybe try to stir things up on one of those.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Reason 1: The inexplicable total collapse of WTC 7 at freefall rate, as reported by the BBC 20 minutes before it happened. Believe the government or believe in the Laws of Physics relative to conservation of momentum.

Reason 2: The eight or so Air Force military war games scheduled and executed on 9-11-01, including mock hijacks with false radar blips on FAA and NORAD radar screens, that had the effect of sewing confusion and occupying/diverting fighter jet interceptors.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I guess I am done with 911, now we all know the truth!!
All my research, down the drain. Years of research that are all Lies!
I feel sick.
The truth is I am not fooled by all this crap! tell it to some moron who has his head up his ...
Another ploy to shut us up!
And another truth is our Gov is nothing but a bunch lieing cheating thives
doing damage control.

link   
Sorry we're all off trac here: 9/11 coincidence theorists: How many people would have to be involved do you thin? Are you taking ALL CTs together? So that's what, a million people in the most cartoonish scenario? How about how many people needed for a simple LIHOP scuttling of defenses? I think it could be done by about 25-50 dedicated "patriots." They may even squeal on theiir deathbeds and we'll only hear it then.
There is historical precedent.
Not the best evidence IMO< but the far most common one so far...

link   
I believe the official story, albeit I feel the government didn't do all it could have to prevent it.

Reasons:
1: Al-Qaeda

2: Saw it on TV live.

haha kidding real reasons:

1: too many conspiracy theories that have flawed logic and speculation, so all I have left is the official story

2: the government can pull off 9-11 to go to Iraq, but can't plant WMD's in Iraq. Instead makes itself look like fools.

3: WTC7 was the command center where the government planned to run the attacks from.

4: using explosives on WTC7 would destroy all the evidence of the command center

5: Yet, harddrives were found from other buildings

6:

oh just 2 reasons? sorry

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Al Qaeda
1.) I seen it with my own eyes. (the planes)
2 Khalid Sheikh Mohammed admitted it! dont care how long ppl say hes been ina scary secret military base across the sea. Terrorist Guilty!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Did he just say he believed the official story because "too many conspiracy theories that have flawed logic and speculation"

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
(1st post yay!)

Connected check out these sites PLZ!

www.debunking.911.com...
www.popularmechanics.com...

or buy a freakin book lol:

www.amazon.com...

O and I am for the "offical story" btw.

[Connected even if you think your right (not saying your not, but IMO you are,) please be a little nicer, I've noticed several of your posts are like:

LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
DID YOU READ ANY OF MY POSTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just Chillax, the reason most people don't believe most CT's is because their usually crazy and loud lol.
I'll listen to you if you calm down and don't type in all caps or use an exceptional amount of !'s and ?'s.

TFR,

-fruma2b

[edit on 15-3-2007 by fruma2b]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join