It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announce your position on 911.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I need to make a list of the believers and non believers on ATS. Not PTS or BTS, but ATS.

So this is how it will work. You will announce if you believe or disbelieve in the official story on the title of your post.

"I believe the official story."

"I disbelieve the official story."

Then you will write 2 of the strongest reasons you can think of, as to why you believe or not. ONLY 2.

This will help me, and others figure out who stands where, and who is a dis-info agent and who isn't. Who is gullible, and who isn't. Also, who has a mind of their own, and who doesn't.

I will start if off on the next post.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
1: Every single aspect of 911 has conflicting information. Every jet crash, every falling building, every official explination. All of it. If the official story was absolutly correct, it wouldn't show any signs of conflict. In the case of 911, there is a conflict with EVERYTHING.

2: WTC 7. Enough said.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"I disbelieve the official story."

the incredible meteorite found
the incredible coincidence of the 3 Raytheon employees in 3 different flights.
Just wayyy to much

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Between the both of you, maybe you can buy a blog with your ATS points...oh, i guess not. The government did not commit the act of 9/11. Happy Hunting.

1. Al Qeada
2. We saw it happen on TV, live.....

[edit on 15-3-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Between the both of you, maybe you can buy a blog with your ATS points...oh, i guess not. The government did not commit the act of 9/11. Happy Hunting.

1. Al Qeada
2. We saw it happen on TV, live.....

[edit on 15-3-2007 by esdad71]

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Dis-info agent. Ignore list, here he comes.. He can't even follow directions either.. AND he had to have an indirect insult..

WOWZER, I don't have a lot of ATS points... OMG I'm not popular. LOL.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Connected]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I dis-believe the official story.

Why? Here are three points:

1) I watched the hole in the Pentagon on TV live, as did everyone else that fateful day. Something immediately struck me as wrong with the explanation for the cause of the hole (a 757 hitting it). I saw the live TV pics before the collapse of that area.

2) The official story does not equal certain facts, whilst other facts are totally omitted. This was a criminal investigation. Facts just don't go missing in what is probably the largest case of the last 100 years.

3) WTC7 collapse. Plenty of evidence here that supports demo, including on the record comments by the building owner to "pull" the building. 'nuff said.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You want people to state an opinion so you can find out who are dis-info agents? So you think everyone that doesn't believe in a grand conspiracy is working for the government trying to convince everyone that believes in a consipiracy that they are loony?

I dunno, but for a new member, you really are not too familiar with this site. There are NO dis info agents here. ATS, although great, is too small a piece of a huge pie for the government to worry about it, trust me.

Uh oh, I guess I'm gonna be labelled as one of these infamous "dis-info" agents.

And yeah, I do work for the government, but it's the Canadian Government ;-)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
You want people to state an opinion so you can find out who are dis-info agents? So you think everyone that doesn't believe in a grand conspiracy is working for the government trying to convince everyone that believes in a consipiracy that they are loony?

No I'm using this thread to psychologically understand peoples position on 911.

Example: esdad

His only 2 reason's he believes in the official story, is because of Al Qaeda and because he saw it on TV. He isn't serious. He doesn't show any signs of caring. He has no explanation for his beliefs, he just beleives. That means he has no mind of his own, or he is being forced to believe.

Dis-info agent.

Now, if someone posted some real reasons they believe, then thats that. I'm not going to call them dis-info agents because of that. Only if they answer like ESDAD did.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well, that's a pretty weak reason to label someone a dis info agent. Esdad has been around here for a lot longer than you, and for you to come here and suddenly be a know all that based on one small response to your post, label him as such, just shows how narrow minded and already set in stone your mind is.

I believe the official story, most of it anyway (that one flight was shot down IMO).

1 - All physical, visual and forensic evidence fits with the official story. I have yet to see 1 piece of evidence that shows me that the official story is not in fact true.

2 - It would be too big a conspiracy to be covered up for so long by so many people. People can't help but talk. A secret is only a secret till you tell 1 person, then it will get out...EVERY TIME.

Your reasons for disbelieving the official version are actually weaker than esdad's reasons, so what should we label you?

Oh, and welcome to ATS...I can already tell we are going to have some great (and fun) debates on all sorts of things

[edit on 15-3-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It really isn't as simple as that there is alot of contradictory evidence supporting the government and a variety of the conspiracy therioes, I think it go's alot deeper than we will ever realise. It is probobley not the government story but then again alot of the conspiracys have no real basis in fact.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
when you live in a country that is so pathetic that they must crash planes into there own buildings then maybe the country has something wrong. the 911 "attacks" were planned by our own government to scare the people into a war of so called terror. a country that has to attack itself to make men volenteer to kill themselves for a useless cause is just the dumbest pile of poo i have ever seen. when the us government takes there heads out of there asses and stops trying to scare us into doing what they want i might stop fighing there currupted ways.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The only closed minded one is you. For actually thinking my join date is the date I started reading the ATS forums.

1 - All physical, visual and forensic evidence fits with the official story. I have yet to see 1 piece of evidence that shows me that the official story is not in fact true.

All physical and visual and forensic evidence fits the official story?!!? WOW. What a bold and unimaginably untrue statement.

2 - It would be too big a conspiracy to be covered up for so long by so many people. People can't help but talk. A secret is only a secret till you tell 1 person, then it will get out...EVERY TIME.

This is one of the reasons I totally expected the believers to say.. I am ready to explain how the government was able to pull this off..

First, mind control and distractions. The government knows that America is completely gullible. They will believe anything they say. Don't even try to doubt that. The average American, before 911, knew nothing about the middle east and Al Qeada and Osama, and all that. Nobody cared, they are too busy working, eating, shopping, watching movies and realtiy tv shows. Most Americans are sheep and zombies, and the government knows that.

Second, the people that know and are a part of 911, will NEVER talk. Either because they have a big hand in it and don't want life in jail, or they are making $$$$$$$ off of 911.

Third, even if the people of America know 911 was an inside job, nobody can do anything about it, so the government doesn't care. Look how many people disbelieve the official story, look how many actors, and actresses, and scientists and engineers, and random civilians. They all know, but there is nothing we can do about it, and the government knows that, that's why it was able to happen, and they are still getting away with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

All physical and visual and forensic evidence fits the official story?!!? WOW. What a bold and unimaginably untrue statement.

I can say the same about your statement...

1: Every single aspect of 911 has conflicting information. Every jet crash, every falling building, every official explination. All of it. If the official story was absolutly correct, it wouldn't show any signs of conflict. In the case of 911, there is a conflict with EVERYTHING.

Care to show me this mountain of conflicting information?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
1: free fall speeds.......

2: WTC 7

As for the dis info arguement above.. if you are truely seeking what you asked for I believe, i disbelieve and two reasons. Just accpet them.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I disbelieve the official story.

1. The fact that oil as collateral underpins the US economy. This coupled with the increasing importance of the Middle East as a supplier and the increasingly assertive alliance of China and Russia (see the Shanghai Co-operationa Organisation); and

2. The sheer improbability of such a well-planned (we're told) operation, carried out by an organisation whose leader understands the ability of the US to defend herself, yet which nonetheless relies upon the complete failure of every agency in order to succeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This is where my temper gets off the hook. Seriously, if you don't already know the conflicting information, you are not worthy of a debate.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connected

This is where my temper gets off the hook. Seriously, if you don't already know the conflicting information, you are not worthy of a debate.

Now don't get angry. ;-)

Do you know what a debate is? You state a position, and back it up with facts and evidence. just making a statement like yours is no way to debate either.

Edit to add that I don't think we need to start another debate about 9/11...there are too many threads repeating themselves already.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I disbelieve the official story.

I was on the computer with the TV on September 11, 2001 when CNN cut to the first plane hitting WTC. I swung around in my chair as my jaw dropped and then not long after that and right before my eyes another plane struck the other tower. Even the reporters were getting excited and kept saying things like "the plane appears to have no windows" and "some kind of pod beneath the military plane that crashed." As I woke my wife and turned on the bedroom TV for her to watch they announced that the Pentagon was struck by a plane. At this point I was still under the impression that America was under attack. My wife thought I was kidding until she focused her eyes and ears which quickly clarified the situation.
After it was over I began to think about how the towers dropped so uniformly as explosions could be heard popping in concert. It just looked too conspicously like a demolitions scenario. Even the reporters said something to that effect.
Just like Roswell and JFK's assassination, they were very careful to muddy the waters at the get go. It will be years before we ever get to the bottom of this if ever because afterall we are still arguing over the Roswell incident. That's my take on this event.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I do not believe the official story

1. The evidence does not verify the official story across the board
2. After 5 years of believing the official story I made an objective investigation of the evidence.

There isn't any particular theory I believe in.
I just know that the means , motive, and opportunity was with elements of the US government or another state more so than a band of rogue terrorists with an obvious conflict of interests.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by AwakeAndAllSeeing]

kix

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I dont believe in the "official" info.

Why?

1) As a person who knows how hard is to operate large planes and "beat the security system" I dont buy 4 planes highjacked for so long for so many miles and supposedly the world superpower with bases everywhere cant stop them...

2)3 Perfect demolitions and all that destruction made a lot of people rich (I dont believe in coincidences), so there was a huge gain by the attacks....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join