It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What are all your predictions on Bush / America?

I think Bush wont be happy until he has started war with every country and i think he will cause the world destroy its self with the nukes

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The statment above is the biggest pile of uncle chuck i have ever heard. The only nations bush has attaked are nations which deny citizens of there rights and life and support terrorism. Bin laden lived in afgahnistan and al queda opertives meet with irzqi officials many times before 9-11. ALso al qeuda agents have been captured in iraq and found with al queada videos and weopons.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think bushfreind is right.

Deep

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Only countries that his family, or his friends can financially benefit from owning or rebuilding. I don�t think King George will invade Peru. If your country is in possession of ICBM's then you automatically draw a get out of Bush war card.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazardToxic
What are all your predictions on Bush / America?

I think Bush wont be happy until he has started war with every country and i think he will cause the world destroy its self with the nukes

Bush has his agenda to follow, and his orders to follow. Yes, he will declare war on certain countries (Iran, North Korea, Syria). However, his actions will not cause the world to destroy itself with nukes (as you say).

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I don't think he will want to attack North Korea they don't have any oil. I saw a documentary on NK and they hate Americans too, their power went out and they wailed "Dam*ed Americans". Is there anything going on in the world we don't get the blame for?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well sometimes it is understandable why other countries hate us. They don't want us getting in their countries affairs. Several countries think differently and don't like to open themselves to foreigners. I suppose at some point they close their ears and stop listening to us.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Is there anything going on in the world we don't get the blame for?

Coming from the uk i can say very little you don't get the blame for.

Most of it unjustly

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
well, the whole plan for WW3 is to get everyone in the world to hate the US. slowly but surely, in front of the international community, the Bush Administration's main task is to make America look like Nazi Germany to the rest of the world. this will ensure an impending invasion that would be justified by this kind of pretext of barbarianism.

whereas the Zionist israeli government is also playing their part well by breaking a lot of international accords and agreements, including the Geneva accords, while also inducing a lot of self-righteous hatred throughout the world.

fact is, Bush and Co has pussied out a bit from this plan since 9/11. He was doing well up until december 2001, when people started figuring out the whole charade behind the NY/DC attacks. he's still making money for a lot of people, but his enforcement of the agenda has slacked off a bit. this may change in 2004 as tensions continue to rise within the US and outside of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No....

Nuclear War is never going to happen.........it is MUA (mutually assured destruction)......... no country with nukes is going to start a war like that...........

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No well established government most obviously the United States would want to start a WWIII. Those in power usualy enjoy staying there, and if there is no country left to controll these men loose power thus they will never let it happen. My biggest fear for nuclear war stems from Pakistan. With the recent attempts on the life of "President" Musharif(?) it seems probable that if he is killed that a radical islamic fundementalist regime would take over, thus gaining access to nuclear weapons. A nuclear war with India would soon follow. The world will find itself in a familiar situation, much like that occured previously to the First World War, only this time it will be nuclear. Our biggest threat comes from the radicals in Pakistan and sadly few care to notice because they ignore history, news, and truth you could say that they fail to "deny ignorance".

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by IndianaJoe]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
well, the whole plan for WW3 is to get everyone in the world to hate the US. slowly but surely, in front of the international community, the Bush Administration's main task is to make America look like Nazi Germany to the rest of the world. this will ensure an impending invasion that would be justified by this kind of pretext of barbarianism.

whereas the Zionist israeli government is also playing their part well by breaking a lot of international accords and agreements, including the Geneva accords, while also inducing a lot of self-righteous hatred throughout the world.

fact is, Bush and Co has pussied out a bit from this plan since 9/11. He was doing well up until december 2001, when people started figuring out the whole charade behind the NY/DC attacks. he's still making money for a lot of people, but his enforcement of the agenda has slacked off a bit. this may change in 2004 as tensions continue to rise within the US and outside of it.

~~+~~
1st para. OR....is it to align UK & USA & Israel = christian axis...as the fundamentalists preach that the USA & UK are the 'lost tribes' Ephirim & Mannassa.' Thus setting the 'endtime' stage, where ALL the world is against Israel (including the lost tribes)

2nd Para. What's with the WALL....the quote 'democracy' & 'humanity' decreed the Berlin Wall was a mortal wound to humanity & civilization...& Regan said 'Take down this wall..' we in the civilized world said lets dismantle the Iron Curtain, the Bamboo Curtain, to make all men free....YET THEY SEE JUSTIFICATION IN THE PALESTINE WALL-IN...???????

3rd Para. sorry, don't quite agree wholehartedly on the agenda & conspiracy plot...but yeah, because theres always war, destruction, turmoil, there is always need for repair....as for a seeming change of conviction & vitality in the GWB pursuit of an 'agenda'--> things change, GWB now must focus on re-Election, if any concealed agenda is quietly being played out...

life lesson....to the victor goes the spoils
or sumthin like that
enjoy your journey....eom

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Bush has been choosen by Americans to rule America and keep America safe. But Bush's pateners (mostly the weapon businessmans) want war to sell their products. Also, Bush his self loves to take Iraq for its Oil and its market. Abviously, in any war if there is nothing for inhabitants of that war torn area there will be a lot for other countries. However, in Iraq there is a lot for everyone even for its people. In this case, as long as bush gives something to Iraqi people then I would say he is better than Saddam Hussain.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
The statment above is the biggest pile of uncle chuck i have ever heard. The only nations bush has attaked are nations which deny citizens of there rights and life and support terrorism. Bin laden lived in afgahnistan and al queda opertives meet with irzqi officials many times before 9-11. ALso al qeuda agents have been captured in iraq and found with al queada videos and weopons.

A little too coincidental. Maybe they should come with instruction manuals on terrorism, flight manuals, and sitting on top of a nuke? Terrorism is a lie, and it deceives many. Hitler blamed the bombing of his parliament building on communists (terrorists) and therefore received emergency powers to retaliate. Now we know he burned it down himself. Bush is no different. Hail Bush! *raises arm*.

Why does he hide all evidence of terrorists and such? What's all the secrecy!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
gorege bush and his family and bloodline trace back to the kings of england u guys are really missing the whole story see there is no election they the illuminati put in power all regimes including suppressive ones in order to generate wars read the book the gods of eden by williiam bramley they have been in power since ancient times you see u and i cant become president of the united states because were not bloodline they are almost all the presidents of the united statesx trace back to the reptilian bloodlines of the black nobilities in europe socalled bluebloods these poeple go back to the kings and pharoahs of ancient times there go just like in the past is one world government under one dictatorship in a way its so blatant that they make it unbeleivable hope u guys realize ther is no election there is no freeedom its all an illusion a big trick true freedom is beyond all forms of government and religion which are just control mechanisms the real knowledge was destroyed like in alexandria and locked away in the vaticans vaults the viel is about to be rent asunder !
love is the law love under will
peace

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Only countries that his family, or his friends can financially benefit from owning or rebuilding. I don�t think King George will invade Peru. If your country is in possession of ICBM's then you automatically draw a get out of Bush war card.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

No country in it's right mind would invade a country that has nukes and has a government currupt/crazy enough to deploy them.. It's not just Bush.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I don't think he will want to attack North Korea they don't have any oil. I saw a documentary on NK and they hate Americans too, their power went out and they wailed "Dam*ed Americans". Is there anything going on in the world we don't get the blame for?

Iraq has, I believe, 1% of the Oil the US currently uses. I don't see gas prices plummeting becasue we control IRaq, have you.

The war was not over oil control. If we only wanted oil, it would have been much more intelligent to cut deal with Saddam for it like Germany, France, and Russia have.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Your absolutely right Enoc. Theres know such thing as an election, It should be called a selection.The agenda will go on. Bush will get selected for a second term, those "Terrorists" wil assassinate him then the patriot act can go throgh and mashall law will be upon us. ( PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION) Love is the answer

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
omega1;

its M.A.D.

enoc;
Two things, don't belive EVERYTHING Ickes tells you, and you should invest in some punctuation ie . , etc.

Rockthesky, you are exactially right. Bush is a puppet, with big guns, and a little brain. Maby too much inbreeding in the bloodline, right enoc?

new topics

top topics

join