It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is Flat????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, i got bored a few minutes ago and went googling on google; looking up sites to see if anyone still thinks the world is flat. And i found this

Behold the link www.alaska.net...

After i read that i cracked up laughing.

Any inputs?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lafayette
Well, i got bored a few minutes ago and went googling on google; looking up sites to see if anyone still thinks the world is flat. And i found this

Behold the link www.alaska.net...

After i read that i cracked up laughing.

Any inputs?

That is not any more rediculous than some of the other topics here, i'm amazed there's not at least one Flat Earther on here...

Ack

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Although I am also surprised that I haven't encountered a flat-earther on the site yet, I would have to say it is more ridiculous than a lot of the things on the site. Most conspiracies are conspiracies because they can't be proven one way or the other. At least ideas such as bigfoot have some sort of faint scientific credibility. There is absolutely no basis for a flat earth, and there is absolutely no doubt that the earth is round, and there is absolutely no way to argue that it isn't without looking like a fool. I literally laughed at their argument that the earth can't be round because people would fall off.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's gotta be a joke page like that one about vikings being the ultra super cool fighters of all time xD

Fun reading though.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Flat Earth? No more ridiculous than Man-Made Global Warming believers, and we have alot of those people here!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you want to f*** up their theory about the earth being flat... tell them the earth is actually a cube... on one side is America (north and south), 1 side has Africa and Europe, Asia on another, and Australia on a side...

on second thought, don't tell them that... they might believe this theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
It's gotta be a joke page like that one about vikings being the ultra super cool fighters of all time xD

Fun reading though.

It's no joke.
en.wikipedia.org...

They really belive the earth is flat.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And to think that people have known the earth is round for hundreds of years. Who would think that this day in age people would still believe the earth is flat. Flat earth is just about as bad Hollow Earth IMO.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is the Flat Earth Society still active???

I though it folded after the death of its president. He evidently was the only 'active and true believing' member anyway. He claimed to have a membership in the thousands, including scholars and scientists, but I suspect most simply joined as a joke.

new topics

top topics

join