It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Dragon Sighting?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonoligist Zac
I will leave!! See ya later, don't expect me to come back!!

If we could only be so lucky!

Probably be back under a new name being just as rude.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Gee i'm nto a zoologist but maybe what you saw was oh i don't know A PARROT!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Dude! Dragonoligist Zac,

Dragons do exist. It's true! I've seen them with my own eye's. Once there was this documentry on TV about this dragon named Liono and he could talk and even had a human friend that he teamed up with to restore justice to the country side.

gee maybe if the dragon talked then that would give you a clue that the dragon was not real

Another dragon I once say in a different documentry, was long,bright white and hairy like a pekenese dog with long shaggy fur. He too could talk and befreinded a little boy who was on a semingly never ending story.

again if the dragon can talk NOT REAL!!!!

Japan has their own dragon sightings, except theirs don't fly but are very very large and still breath fire. They are bipedal and hate tall electrical towers.

Wrong its not a dragon its a giant dinosaur known far and wide as Godzilla

There was a documenry I say just a short while ago about this dragon that was seeking a rider so that it could fight some epic battle.

Umm please tell me you are not thinking of the movie Eragon or that one movie with mel gibson

A few years ago a dracon documentry came out that was about lots of dragons that went on a rampage in this one town and had to be fought off by the military.

A scifi channel movie

So screw all the people out there that don't believe in dragons

how bout you at least think before you type please all of those "documentarys" as you call them are pure fiction and have absolutely nothing to do with real science

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Awsome reading aptitude you've got there.

I also saw this documentry on dragons. It was a video documentry. It really blew my mind. Did you know that there are these twin dragons that can shapeshift into the form of humans. They roam the landscape looking to dish out justice to criminals, and thugs. When they get really mad they turn into their natural double dragon form and tear crime a new a**. It's true!

The only dragon I care about is the Last Dragon. Nobody could kick Bruce Leroy's butt!
SHHHHOOOGUN!!!.... ....of Harlem!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I appreciate the support.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Awsome reading aptitude you've got there.

I also saw this documentry on dragons. It was a video documentry. It really blew my mind. Did you know that there are these twin dragons that can shapeshift into the form of humans. They roam the landscape looking to dish out justice to criminals, and thugs. When they get really mad they turn into their natural double dragon form and tear crime a new a**. It's true!

The only dragon I care about is the Last Dragon. Nobody could kick Bruce Leroy's butt!
SHHHHOOOGUN!!!.... ....of Harlem!

What do i have to say to you to make you understand the "dragon documentarys" as you call them are not real they are mostly movies or low budget cartoons. and again if the Dragon is talking shapeshifting or if they transofrm into the two guys from double dragon then they are not REAL!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I know that but do you?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
we should ask sean connery. he owned a talking dragon once (a poor replacement for mr.ed if you ask me).

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yeah mr. ed was way smarter than that liono dragon thing. I don't like my dragons to be witty, just kick ass.

I don't know if I would want a mini dragon, my python might eat it.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
OkamiZaku, right???

Oh, yeah, and by the way, I know the choices I made were wrong...I'm sorry. Maybe I should listen to the skeptics a little more.

So I saw this "dragon" again. I t flew out of that same group of trees. Come to think of it, it looked more like a reptile than ever. Just, you know, the feathery wings and such still kind a make you wonder...

T_T

*sighs* Anyway, two people (I honestly don't know who they were) that were at least my age say they saw it too...but from what they saw, they said it looked like "a parrot with scales and a dragon's head". I don't know, maybe they were lying, but, hey!!

If you think I am full of shfitz, that's fine...

[edit on 20-3-2007 by OkamiZaku]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Don't take any of this too offensively Zac, you can understand if we're a bit skeptical. By the way, would you like me to make an illustration of what you've seen? Just give me a VERY detailed description of what you saw, such as the measurements of the creature, colors, main features, strange appendages, etc. etc.

By the way, you should buy a butterfly net and wait at the tree.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Actually I'll lighten up a bit too. I too agree that you should get a butterfly net. Make sure it's made of a fire retardent material just incase the leagends of them breathing fire are true. If you caught a mini dragon I would look pretty dumb for teasing you earlier.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkamiZaku
You do know that for now on (I, Dragonoligist Zac (just to make sure you guys know),) will go on as

OkamiZaku, right???

Not to get on at you, but that's against the T&C.

2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts

So I saw this "dragon" again. I t flew out of that same group of trees. Come to think of it, it looked more like a reptile than ever. Just, you know, the feathery wings and such still kind a make you wonder...

Why don't you go back with a camera? If you haven't got one surely a friend or relative has.

[edit on 21/3/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The explanation to this is on one of my threads...see my profile.

And no, the only one in my family that has a camera that actually works is my dad (who btw is over in Germany).

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
...of course I'll draw what it looks like. It'll take a while though.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
apparently this dragon lives near you and you've seen it twice in the past week.. next time bring a camera.

[edit on 3/21/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
apparently this dragon lives near you and you've seen it twice in the past week.. next time bring a camera before you get on that short bus.

I find that very offensive. Just because I have Asperger's Syndrome does NOT MEAN I'M A RETARD!!! And no...I seen it last week and the first time was in 6th grade.

Maybe you should think about some things before you go into that rubber room!

[edit on 21-3-2007 by OkamiZaku]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay everybody let's all take a deep breath and stop with the personal attacks.

We discuss many things here on ats that are speculative at best, let's all remember that as we explore the possiblity of a dragon sighting.

While we look into things like Bohemian grove, fake appollo moon landings, soul catchers on the moon, dulce...well let's face it folks if we didn't like strange and different we wouldn't be here.

So lets stay on topic and lets debate the issues but not attack eachother.

Okay back to the debate.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
sorry, i was being sarcastic about the short bus.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't think we'll be resolving the dragon issue in this thread.

Closing in the hopes of avoiding more drama.

Let's please remember that we are not always going to agree on subjects but we should always remember passionate debate is good attacking one anther bad, very bad.

Happy posting.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join