It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

modern day slaves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Its that time again, a ranting I will go. I'm sick to death of the people who think or agree that its ok to hand over your freedom and liberties and rights, oh I dont mind the police having my DNA, finger prints etc. I dont mind my Bank knowing every detail about me, I dont mind ID cards, I have nothing to hide.

Well I'm sick of it do these poor fools realise that if you have no rights, freedom or liberty then you are a slave pure and simple. That you as a person do not own yourself, your destiny thoughts or actions. Your body and mind will be owned and controlled by the state and the Neocons.

What date are we setting for the revolution, the UK Police State is acomming.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm sick of people that support terrorism

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
As a matter of fact in this so-called "developed" world, slavery still very much exists, even in those "big" countries like USA and Russia, you just don't hear about it everyday, just because its illegal doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
glad you brought this up.

Don't forget the very real slavery of being lower class. WHy do you think that Bush and the NEocons are trying to eliminate the middle class. THe middle class is the only bastion of safety for the lower class to attain realistically. Being dirt broke to a millionair is very very unlikely.

So eliminate the middle class, Boom no where for the lower class to go to, lower class financially in dept to the system, cause it's set up for the lower class to fail,bam instant slaves. Just distract them with lots of BS in the media, and get them to be stupid consumers of the specially created crap to keep your attention away from the travisty and raping of our souls.

Why do you think that they replaced coins that were equal to the actual value of the material to construct them with our current fake money, where the dimes are really worth 2 cents and the pennys nothing. False paradign to create a flase economy to create a slave working class to meet the needs of .0002 percent of the population.

Makes me sick.:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wanted to add that technically it's called indentured servitude. Back in the day you would work as a slave until your dept was paid off. Now it's imposible to pay off the debt. The govt. has figured a way to keep the population contantly struggling to survive financially just so that the indentured servitude will go on for ever. It's the sneaky way they make you practically slaves.

Don't forget ethnic cleansing american style. Don't like a population of the country. Make their culture illegal, throw them in jail and demonize them. Bam problem pinned down or removed. Scummy govt.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Actually I know plenty of people that have minimal debt or no debt at all. I happen to have no debt. The thing is that people are learning to avoid debt and to save their money, in the past people went at it because it seemed so convenient to do so.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So, what exactly are we limited from doing by having all of those things you mentioned done to us?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi Herman, what are we limited to, well just sit back and wait, or how about in the UK if you dont accpet the ID card you dont get to travel out of the country. How about being told what car you can drive and on what day or where you can drive , its all coming I dont know where your from but It will happen sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
yeah i guess everybody makes a fabulous living, and can easily pay each months bills without a struggle. For most of the population, they don't have this luxury. All one can do is work/sleep/paybills/work no time to challange the system, only to keep working for little money and stay in a rat race with no end in sight. It's virtual slavery.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
People in debt because of their own their own greed. Why don't they learn to manage their lives intelligently instead of impulsively. I don't feel sorry for them. They put themselves in chains.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi Laig people dont put themselves in debt because they want to its a system, where those with the money control it and make more money.

Within a few years money as we know it will disapear, there will be no paper or coin or cheque books it will all be plastic. The system is weighed in favour of the money lenders against those who need it, only a very few people will be able to live without debt.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Within a few years money as we know it will disapear, there will be no paper or coin or cheque books it will all be plastic. The system is weighed in favour of the money lenders against those who need it, only a very few people will be able to live without debt.

You make a lot of predictions there, mushroom. For the most part, I agree with Laig. People can manage their money intelligently if they choose to. Very few people are poor simply because of bad luck.

Hi Herman, what are we limited to, well just sit back and wait, or how about in the UK if you dont accpet the ID card you dont get to travel out of the country. How about being told what car you can drive and on what day or where you can drive , its all coming I dont know where your from but It will happen sooner or later.

I live in the US. I can drive whatever car I want to drive - I don't see that changing. Where are you getting all of this information from?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My rule is don't use credit card, don't use money I don't have, and don't burrow ANYTHING from ANYONE, and also, don't learn from your mistakes, learn from other people's mistake's before you have the misfortune of making them! This keeps the Russian soldier alive and unenslaved, and also, be alert at all times, trust no one, don't hand out personal info, be strapped at all times, be ready for anything, be paranoid a little as in expect anything, and enjoy everyday, cuz it could be your last

new topics

top topics

join