It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Abductees) What do we have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello all.

This is my attempt to see what abducted people have in common.

Some basic questions are:

What is your race?

Where are you from?

What were you doing prior to your abduction?

How did you feel/react after your abduction?

How many times has this happened ?

Was it day or night when you were abducted?

Feel free to add to the questions and give us as much information as you can!

Thank you for your posts!

AlBeMeT

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yep that's a tough question and one that's been mulled over for decades now...what is the common link? How are we to find clues? Who are these people? What happened to them? So on and so on.

The problem is for every question, nine out of ten times you'll get a different answer.

At least for your first few. Race, location, what they were doing and what time they were doing it will be different almost any time as these seem to be a global phenomena spanning all strata of society.

As for the other quesitons, well we have to assume these people remember clearly what happened to them.

It's one of the aspects of UFO's and abduction/contact that is the most intriguing and frustrating.

Now when we talk about abduction the one common thing that seems to come out no matter if the experience is "good" or "bad" is that there is some sense of fear or psychological trauma.

I should add that when I use trauma I don't entirely mean waking up screaming in a cold sweat kind of thing, but if you think about it wether pleasent or not an encounter with a completely alien species is going to do a number on the old melon.

But again some abduction accounts are quite frightening and truly traumatic.

So for me I would think if you truly want to look for common links in abductees I would work backward and start with how many of these people (abductees) show some signs of Post Traumatic Stress.

What are the symptoms and is there a common link between them all.

If they are all suffering from some form of PTSD, or even a slight form of trauma, then you can work backward and perhaps establish something more intimate that links them all together.

Here are a couple google links when I enter Post Traumatic Symptoms:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.traumaweb.org...

Again it's just a thought.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yes I see what you are saying.

There has to be something that links these people together.

Something that makes them the special chosen few, And take note I am not saying its good to be chosen most are terrible stories.

Hope this makes sense.
AlBeMeT

join