It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We (ATS) are a source for news...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's a terrific news and a nice x-mas gift.

ATS on CNN. This is what I call justice. They've been on ATS since a long time, so ATS can be on CNN too.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm seriously considering applying for the reporter/analyst position on emergency.com , of course i would never neglect ATS

The thing these news organisations finds great about us is that we're an information pool, the average news agency cant report a story on air for at least 20 minutes, it took 7 minutes on Sept 11th just to get on camera with the news. We can report without fear of alienating our audience (possibly some are aliens
) we can report a story and have a group of people hunting for links in minutes. We're efficient and we save news organisations the time and manpower of researching a story.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I'm seriously considering applying for the reporter/analyst position on emergency.com

More power to you

good luck

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hey Nerdling, I stil need volunteer staff for the possible Chit Chat � ATS Weekly

How ever, that's another topic.

Just imagine, how fast this community has grown just in the past couple of months. Heck the past year has been phenominal! If by chance ATS is being used by one news group, chances are the rest will be too if not already. Then, there are others...

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sweetness!!!

WE should make a page banner sayin "HEY NY1 we watch u watching us."

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Scarface
Thats a nice christmas present for you

Not for me! For all our members!

This is right..

Btw..

Link!

Mine and Seekerof's finds on the subject discussed there found their way as the OFFICIAL SOLUTION!!!

This can also be found at US army pages..

Our solution as the official story.. but its not like their giving me any credit for it..

So i think that Goverment is watching..

News people also then..

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am a bit curious as to exactly what the person or individual was "jotting" down and what thread or threads he/she was observing....

I think that "we all" here at ATS know that virtually all media sources, be it internet or TV, etc., as with individual opinions, etc., is "biased". In such, was ATS being looked at to gather "information" that was to be used to gain a more fair perspective on a news article or issue?

Hmm...
It does appear to be a great to good thing for ATS. I again applaud the seen and unseen efforts of Willaim, Simon, all the moderators, and especially the diverse group of members that currently and has existed within ATS.

May each of you have a Great and safe holiday.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
this is very nice like previously said get a tape,

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So....the world knows of The Colonel. This is good.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, very nice.

Now that we've set an example, it's more important than ever to keep our image clean. That means treating each other nicely and no bash certain other websites.

I wonder when we'll get a direct reference on a news source.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat
Yes, very nice.

Now that we've set an example, it's more important than ever to keep our image clean. That means treating each other nicely and no bash certain other websites.

I wonder when we'll get a direct reference on a news source.

Ahh, you can forget that--at least from me. They saw me from long ago. Ain't changing.

But, I don't go to other chat sites tho. I stay loyal to ATS---even tho I can be an ass.

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Dude. Other worlds know of The Colonel.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The last thing we need as the public face of ATS is Colonel. Perhaps a more moderate Moderator?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by Colonel

Dude. Other worlds know of The Colonel.

Yessssssss

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
The last thing we need as the public face of ATS is Colonel. Perhaps a more moderate Moderator?

Oh, I guess we need someone soft and plushy?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh, I guess we need someone soft and plushy?

Hardly!!! Just someone who admits that all coins have two sides...

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All I can say is everyone should give themselves a pat on the back - Simon, William, Mods and even the lowly ones like myself

everyone who contributes on this site has made it what it is (a growing addiction for me, for example)
Keep up the good work, everyone

flc

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
All I can say is everyone should give themselves a pat on the back - Simon, William, Mods and even the lowly ones like myself

everyone who contributes on this site has made it what it is (a growing addiction for me, for example)
Keep up the good work, everyone

flc

Kudos to that.

And the rage continues.....

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ATS is always my first stop for news and information. I love the different views that are voiced in some of the forums and It's nice to see people expressing their own opinions and not just believing the spoon fed news we get on TV and other mediums. Keep up the good work guys

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
WoW. This is really cool. The mainstream media knows about ATS. Make sme wonder what other news outlets are looking to ATS. Its official people.

WE RULE!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join