It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly Research Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

You definitely have posting youtube videos down...well done.

Care to comment on these, or is this it..?

IMO - 2 maybe 3 anomalies seemed interesting...the rest is fodder. But just one is all it takes, huh?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Dont see much here you can get statue faces everywhere, for instance the grand canyon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ffd110e0add.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f2f1b023a72.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

cheers.... i agree with you on that.... just saw those clips in my subscriptions and thought of sharing.... i know they are 'not' as expected..... loooooool.... but kinda nice to restart this thread

Is there a Life On Mars Conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

More Researchers Say Liquid Water Present on Mars Now

'Strong proof' of water found on Mars

The ice discovered by Phoenix on Mars. Evaporation is visible between the two images: formations in the lower left part of the left image are gone in the right one

Robots May Have Destroyed Signs of Life on Mars

Andrew D. Basiago - The Discovery of Life on Mars

MARS Takes Its Case for Life on Mars to the American People

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
and just when you thought you had seen it all......

By International Treaty, no country is permitted to own or remove any minerals on any Celestial Body Space Law. BUT YOU CAN!!! And you can authorize others to extract the minerals to be sold and used both on Earth and on the Celestial Bodies visited by man! But, first, you have to own the right to minerals! Now you can own that right and those minerals! Universal Mineral Leases Corporation has established the Universal Mineral Leases Registry and is now offering Exclusive Mineral Leases to certain selected parcels which have been identified and mapped by NASA, to its Members.

Universal Mineral Leases Registry.com!

Mars Mineral Rights secured by Dr. Joseph Resnick, Lt. Col. Timothy R. O'Neill, Ph.D. (U.S. Army, Ret.), and Guy Cramer

Doctor Joseph A. Resnick

Space Business

DUAL TEXTURE (DUAL-TEX) U.S. ARMY DIGITAL CAMOUFLAGE

Large areas of Mars now protected from future commercialization

A portion of proceeds from sales of all of his products and inventions are directed to charitable organizations, such as the National Anti-Terrorism Technology Development and Training Center

"The above illustrations demonstrate the capability to effectively conceal large land areas containing hardware and buildings. In a similar initiative comprising the the most comprehensive infrastructure concealment program since World War II, the design team of Dr. Resnick, Lt. Col. Timothy R. O'Neill, PhD (U.S. Army, Ret.) and Mr. Guy Cramer have produced remarkable results. Using specially designed "Fractal Based" camouflage patterns in projects related to concealment of critical infrastructure under the auspices of the US Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management, the team continues to achieve desired objectives such as those shown below."

HAARP LIKELY NOT PRIMARY IONOSPHERIC ARRAY IN ALASKA

[edit on 12-10-2009 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Andrew D. Basiago - The Discovery of Life on Mars

MARS Takes Its Case for Life on Mars to the American People

You know what? I REALLY don't know what to say or even think about what this guy is claiming to see in these pictures. I have the full size images and nothing he says comes even close to making sense.
I am pretty certain that his idea's of distance and size are WAY off. If you take what he "claims" to be a male and female humanoid and compare them to the size of the rover sections that are visible, then the Spirit Rover would have to be more than a football field wide in order to make his "discoveries" possible.
The image that he is talking about is right here Mars - PIA10214 and you can read the information that is given in the catalog. The small hill you see in the picture is called Tsiolkovski Ridge which is 30 yards (meters) or 100 feet away from where the rover is sitting. ALSO .. He claims that these humanoid and half human half insect people are wearing blue jump suits, however, the picture is in false color. Meaning, color saturation was added in an attempt to bring out colors variations of rock and soil. Which would also explain why Mars has a blue sky in the pictures.
In case some of you do not have it bookmarked yet, this is a great site for gathering images and info. Some of the images are available in HUGE .Tiff formats (100+ MB's). Image Gallery

Anyway, that my 2 cents and my first post.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join