It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi exilluminati treasure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i dont know how to explain this in such a small simple statement but hello i am Ziba one of Gods Angels 21 years ago followers of the demon typhon my fallen identity used different magicks to resurrect him and silence me they created a body to put him in planned to completely tranconfigure him into the physical world the illuminati stopped them and help typhon back from doing so....years later a group of christians weakened him and he was destroyed and now for the last 5 years i have been here passing on what i know from the illuminati so i finally come here to offer to talk to anyone questions anything just ask!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
i have been here passing on what i know from the illuminati so i finally come here to offer to talk to anyone questions anything just ask!

This story sounds completely ridiculous, do you have any proof of this? You should really stay out of grandpas medicine cabinet.

Lemme make a prediction for you.........

This thread will be killed

[edit on 3/15/2007 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ziba- What should I have for lunch?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

i dont know how to explain this in such a small simple statement but hello i am Ziba one of Gods Angels 21 years ago followers of the demon typhon my fallen identity used different magicks to resurrect him and silence me they created a body to put him in planned to completely tranconfigure him into the physical world the illuminati stopped them and help typhon back from doing so....years later a group of christians weakened him and he was destroyed and now for the last 5 years i have been here passing on what i know from the illuminati so i finally come here to offer to talk to anyone questions anything just ask!

OK apply for tax Exempt Status and start raking in the $$$.
Make sure though that your religion condems Masonry or the other religions wont take you seriously...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is a question for you.

Who is the physical incarnation of MAGOG?

If you are knowledgeable about the Illuminati, you will be able to answer this question easily.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am a demon, give me $10 000 and i will prove it to you. (Offer void in Canada)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Okay,

Yep not a problem.

Um do you think we are novices around here?

You can't tranconfigure a fallen demon into the physical plane without the ray of solaric and the crystal of niblichrych.

Amateur.

Spiderj

PS

(Offer void in Canada)

That was funny DK

[edit on 3/15/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Who is the absolute top leader of the illuminati? Where is their office located?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I guess he didn't want to answer my question.

thestatue - Listen well. The stone is very heavy.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
thestatue - Listen well. The stone is very heavy.

But not as heavy as the ban hammer will be when it hits him square in the head for posting completely false BS on here

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Um he's not heavy he's my Typhon.

Perhaps he'll be back perhaps not perhaps he travels another plan anon...or some such.

Anyhoo, if he's actually disturbed I might feel a little guilty.

Maybe,

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm just wondering why threads like this are living so long. Maybe the staff is as tired of this as we are and they're just letting them run their course for a bit to serve as a warning to future people or maybe even as some entertainment, who knows. But in the spirit of the thread I'll ask the OP a question.

Wheres Waldo?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

i dont know how to explain this in such a small simple statement but hello i am Ziba...

HI ZIBA! MY NAME IS CID!

My favorite skittle is orange! Whats yours?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
OK Mods. lets kill this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

OK Mods. lets kill this thread.

Dang! Already? I wanted to know where the Illuminati's head office was... I was gonna go apply for a job there...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

i have been here passing on what i know from the illuminati so i finally come here to offer to talk to anyone questions anything just ask!

Could you give us a general outline of the order and it’s evolution throughout history?

Do you know which magick rituals were used?

Come on dude, pass it on.

Who is the physical incarnation of MAGOG?

Can you give us the answer? Personally, I’ve never heard Magog mentioned in reference to the Illuminati, well at least not the Bavarian Illuminati. Which Illuminati are you referring to?

[edit on 16/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
MAGOG = George H.W. Bush - it's his 'secret' Skull and Bones name. ...not very secret anymore. Skull and Bones is part of the Illuminati.

The Stone is the Stone of Scone or Jacob's headrest - it has to do with the Anti-Christ.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The name is given to the bonesmen who has slept with the most women... So it's not specific to H.W. Each couple of years they name a new Magog. Are they all reincarnations of Magog?

[edit on 16/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Are they all Magog?

Hell, I don't know. You tell me. I was just seeing if the OP was talking out his ass or not.

I'm not an expert. I don't believe in the BS to be honest with you. I am convinced that some very powerful people, throughout history DO BELIEVE IT.

I don't know which is more frightening. The fact that they believe it, or the fact that some of seems to be really happening.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
The name is given to the bonesmen who has slept with the most women...

Now that there are Lady Bonesmen, do the ones who sleep with the most guys get a name? Maybe Whore of Babylon or something?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join