It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billion-Dollar U.S. Sub Disappears Overnight for Several Hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

USS San Juan Missed a Scheduled Communications Check, Prompting a Full-Scale Rescue Operation

The Navy mobilized a search-and-rescue operation after it believed the USS San Juan, pictured, had gone missing off the coast of Florida with 140 crew members aboard. (Paul Farley/AP )

abcnews.go.com...

Wow!!! Can't believe that a Billion dollar sub would be commanded by an individual that was unaware of scheduled contact time.. Sound's a bit out of the ordinary to me. I am glad to hear they are alright though. Guess the question that runs through my mind is , "Isn't it odd it was off the coast of Fl. and did this scenario take place as the Gov. stated it did?" Though they didn't state the exact location, it had to be some where in the vacinity of the 'Bermuda Triangle' which is a very interesting area indeed.
I also feel for the families of the crew that were called for notification of it's disappearance, they must of been worried sick over thier duration of not knowing. Also, "Do you think that the debriefing they will attend will be the truth of this whole event?" IMO, Doesn't seem to be the case with our Gov. operatives and representitives.

So, "WHat do you folks think of what could be going on here?

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Allred5923]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Uhh, I think the sub missed her window to communicate to avoid being detected, that was the reason she was out there.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

new topics

join