It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global warming is caused by... THE SUN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
but the politicians wont tell you that. remember science class grade 9? remember learning about the sun and how it emits "rays" toward earth?

well certain rays from the sun get through the atmosphere, bounce off the ground and go out to space again, BUT heat rays, do not leave the atmostphere, and stay inside.

that is why the planet is getting warmer, not co2, not emmissions, not industrialization. according to science co2 lags global warming by about 800 years...

who would you believe? scientists or politicians? we all know what happens when we believe in politicians dont we now?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
but the politicians wont tell you that. remember science class grade 9? remember learning about the sun and how it emits "rays" toward earth?

well certain rays from the sun get through the atmosphere, bounce off the ground and go out to space again, BUT heat rays, do not leave the atmostphere, and stay inside.

that is why the planet is getting warmer, not co2, not emmissions, not industrialization. according to science co2 lags global warming by about 800 years...

who would you believe? scientists or politicians? we all know what happens when we believe in politicians dont we now?

whats a heat ray? seriously, whats a heat ray?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Of course global warming is caused by the sun. If the sun were to disappear, this planet would freeze in no time at all. What humans are doing is drastically increasing the effect and speed at which this natural warming cycle is effecting the earth. The Greenhouse effect is a scientifically documented occurrence where Co2, CH4 and NOx get trapped in the upper atmosphere, trapping heat below them and increasing the surface temperature.
And you think that the extra 240 ,000, 000 tonnes of Co2 that humans release each year doesn't effect this at all?

Do some research/thinking for yourself. And give us some links.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There's a documentary about it here:

www.youtube.com...

Can't say I agree with it totally, but it does make some good points.

[edit on 15/3/07 by jimboman]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have been researching sunspot cycles and solar flares lately.Just Google sunspot cycles for many sites with good info.There is definitely something to this theory.This would explain why many ancient civilizations worship the sun especially the Mayans and their predacessors.Maybe when you don't have TV or Movies to watch you learn much about the world around you.They had to predict cycles just to survive.I believe they all knew much more about the world than some of our modern scientists.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Egad, my world has crumbled beneath me - so it isn't Pluto after all. Damn you Year 8 science, if only I had stuck it out one more year... Damn you !!!!!!1

Thank you Mr Fantastic !!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There is already a discussion about this topic here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join