It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian mangoes or mind control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
"the US is looking forward to eating Indian mangoes" - George W Bush

"Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." (Genesis 2:16)

Apparently America's destiny is to die.

The Brahmin (Vedas) of India pracitice complete mind control over the population of India.

Could this be the fate of America?

Wipe out the middle-class (The sorta-thinking class) of America and replace us with the brainwashed non-thinking peasant class?

All while they live high on the hog.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
In nothing we trust

I am not familiar with Indian Mangoes. Is that a type of Mango, or does it mean Indian Man goes?

Why did Bush say something about eating them, the mangos?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
In nothing we trust
Why did Bush say something about eating them, the mangos?

I'm not sure. However, I'm sure that it is significant though. If they are planning thier New World Order, they will also be seeking a way to control it.

In the Vedas, written down 4000 years B.C., the mango is also called the food of the gods. A Burmese treatise relates that a gardener gave Buddha a mango fruit as a gift. When Buddha had eaten the flesh he entrusted the kernel to his cousin and servant Ananda with the words: "Plant it in a place which is prepared to receive it."

To this day Indians give the gods the succulent fruit as a sign of wealth and divine sweetness. The mango blossom is also connected with Hindu gods.

www.wala.de...

And of course, we are all familiar with the tree of life as told of in the bible, and how there was a curse placed upon it by god.

Genesis 2:17
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Genesis 3:3
but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

Genesis 3:6
When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Genesis 3:17
To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.

Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Mango blossoms are used in the worship of Saraswati, (the Hindu goddess of knowledge) the goddess of learning. Mangoes are also considered in India to be a symbol of life.

www.the-south-asian.com...

So here we see the similarity between vedic tradition and biblical tradition. The elite always seek control over the population, so it worries me when I see Bush talking about eating mangos.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There doesn't seem to be a solid connection between "mangoes" and "The Tree of Life". Many fruits have been called and/or known as "food of the gods".
Even the lowly apple has been described that way.
I'm not by any means trying to put a damper on your beliefs, but the mango is only one of many fruits that could have that connection.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
How could Buddha have eaten the mango and then become enlightened?

I am not disregarding the fact that Bush is a shady character, I also don't see a connection between the Indian "mangoe" and the tree of life.

IMHO the tree of life is our DNA, but I don't plan on backing it up with facts right now sorry.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one questioned the validity, or context of the George Bush quote.

He did in fact say it, but here is the context:

And, oh, by the way, Mr. Prime Minister, the United States is looking forward to eating Indian mangos. Part of liberalizing trade is to open up markets. And as a result of your leadership, and our hard work, we are opening up markets. Our agricultural knowledge initiative is an important initiative for both countries, where we'll fund joint agricultural research projects.

www.state.gov...

Due diligence is the key to "Deny Ignorance."

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm telling you that George Bush is a mastermind occultist, and not the bumbling commander-in-thief that you all think he is.

I'll address all of your issues about the mangos latter on tommarrow, when I have more time.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't understand where fruit or mangoes come into the point of your posts.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I don't understand where fruit or mangoes come into the point of your posts.

All of my posts or just this one?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am frequently wrong, but I am understanding In nothing we trust to be comparing Bush's statement about eating sacred fruit of the India beliefs (Mangos) to the temptation in the garden to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge.

Like the struggle is ongoing and symbolic?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I am frequently wrong, but I am understanding In nothing we trust to be comparing Bush's statement about eating sacred fruit of the India beliefs (Mangos) to the temptation in the garden to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge.

Like the struggle is ongoing and symbolic?

Yes, thank you IA,

I forget that not everyone thinks like me and I frequently forget to simplify and expand on my own interpretations of things.

I believe that alot of what we find in the bible can be indirectly traced right back to eastern philosophy, and not just the eastern mystery religion of anchient Persia. Of course, that is more of a topic for conspiracy in religion.

Hinduism
en.wikipedia.org...

Brahman
en.wikipedia.org...

Vedas
en.wikipedia.org...

I ment my post to draw parallels between the Indian caste system and the growing class divide that is taking place in the United States. It would not surprise me that as the American Jeudeo-Christian Brahmin abandon thier faith and reach out to embrace eastern philosophies instead, that they will also embrace the caste system of the Hindu as a way to control the worlds population and that of the American people as well. There is quite some debate and disagreement over weather or not masonry is or is not jeudeo-christianity in disquise. It is a well documented fact that Bush is Bavarian Illuminati which is actually masonry.

Indian caste system
en.wikipedia.org...

The castes are hereditary, endogamous system, social classes or subclasses where people are controlled based upon beliefs placed in thier heads by those who rule over them.

So you see when I see Bush declaring that he is looking forward to eating the hindu fruit of knowledge which includes a belief in a caste system based on birth and heredity I get a little worried. A system of birth rights is the same belief that the aristocracy of europe and the banking elite believe in.

After all the worshipful master in masonry does sit in the east of the lodge. And then we do have the matter of the Order of the Eastern Star, which supposably worships the master from the east.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

join