It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I had a strange dream last night.
I dreamt that I was with some guy, I dont know who he was, and we were kissing, huging and all that. He seemed very ummmm passionate, but I was not. I was totaly indifferent, I couldnt care less about all that, no passion, no feelings, nothing. I wasnt even paying much attention to what he was doing and saying. I felt sad and I thought " I dont need this!" so I pushed him away and started running. There was this house about 100 meters from where I was standing and I tried to reach it, but I just couldnt. I was running towards it, but the house was moving farther away from me, very weird.
Then I just stoped there, I felt very sad, I just couldnt run anymore.
Suddenly a map appeared in my hands, map of the world, but it looked all wrong, like it wasnt a map of this planet. Continents were in a wrong place, there wasnt much water, no oceans. I thought "where the hell am I??"
I was close to tears when I felt sombody standing next to me. It was like all my worries and sadness just disapeared in that moment. It felt so good. I looked up and it was a very good friend of mine. I dont feel anything more for him, only friendship in reality, but in the dream I felt such longing for him, he took my hand and it felt so good. He touched my face and I thought "how blind was I?? This is so good!!"

Then I woke up.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Perhaps your soulmate is sending you a message, and trying to find you....

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
MY soulmate? ehhhh.... I have stoped believing in soulmates a while ago...

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, I felt the same about my soulmate as you did, at one time....like she was just a friend. When that changed, it was rather miraculous, and we'll be married exactly one month from now, after being together for 3 years...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
oowwwwwww, the tug between good vs evil

very interesting.

The first was evil (whatever you want to call "it") running is your sub conscience choosing the right path. Even though the "house" seemed unreachable aka abandonment. Then suddenly right next to you a strong sense of security, a familar (non threatning) friend. Jesus ? an angel ? a good spirit (whatever you want to call "it")

This was a sign, that you are watched over.

BUT be leary of forces that wish to lead you astray

top topics

join