It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Whole Silly Flood Story"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Just so you know, the "giants" thing is a well known hoax

But if you get your "information" from sources like breadofbiblestudy.com, no wonder your brain is full of pseudo-science

It's a cover-up, trust me.

The "giants" thing is anything BUT a hoax. Either you can't tell the difference between a hoax and a cover-up, or you still have NO clue whatsoever as to the real agenda of those in control. The "Athiest" gig has you BLINDED completely to TRUTH. Lies WILL blind you. I realize that you have no interest in believing what I say. BUT others will read this who ARE seeking the truth.

By mocking my sources and declaring that the "giants" thing is a hoax you are simply destroying your OWN credibility. The evidence for it is so massive that even with the cover-up, it STILL is obvious to anyone with eyes. That is why the 911 analogy fits so well.

there's NO EVIDENCE that would support your claims. If what you say really happened, it would have left evidence behind.

The very FACT that the massive amount of evidence is being covered-up and constantly HIDDEN is ALL the proof anyone with ANY amount of intelligence would need if they TRULY were interested in the truth.

It almost appears that many here are actually AFRAID of the truth. The evidence is right in front of them, but they CANNOT believe it because they have been lied to so many times before.

To those reading this who ARE interested in the truth and are curious as to WHY it seems to be hidden from view most of the time, read below:

Quest for Death Valley Giants and the Cover Up

...if you research into giants or other races they will end your career immediately, we are told to say it’s all 1800’s media fraud regardless of the evidence, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow”. Source

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

edit on 2-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Ever find any non-Christians who believe or studied those "Giants" to which you refer? Howzabout that amateur dig that found them? Why not a scientific dig?

I thought this was about the Noah's Ark story? Hasn't every class in school taught you that fitting two of every creature on a boat is, well, unfeasible?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404

Ever find any non-Christians who believe or studied those "Giants" to which you refer? Howzabout that amateur dig that found them? Why not a scientific dig?

I thought this was about the Noah's Ark story? Hasn't every class in school taught you that fitting two of every creature on a boat is, well, unfeasible?

a scientific dig? Are you SERIOUS? PLEASE tell me you are kidding... Science is the biggest FRAUD in history! "Science" is why YOU and everyone else believes LIES.

And what we were taught in school has absolutely NOTHING to do with the truth. The two are opposites.

Science and education are nothing but MASSIVE forms of mind control. PERIOD...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You're so right, you should probably never see a doctor about a tumor, or even go within miles of a hospital, especially if your arm gets lopped off in a freak automobile accident.

Seriously? Science? You're lumping all of Science into the hoax category? The single most testable and studied thing around?

Now this is just fun, please...tell me more about how science harmed you. Also, science brought you the computer you're typing on.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Complete and utter nonsense!!

And we know for a FACT that a global flood NEVER happened because it's physically impossible and there's ZERO geological evidence for a global flood. But hey, who cares about facts, right?

Much easier to simply claim it's a "cover up" without providing the slightest bit of evidence to support that claim, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

a scientific dig? Are you SERIOUS? PLEASE tell me you are kidding... Science is the biggest FRAUD in history! "Science" is why YOU and everyone else believes LIES.

And what we were taught in school has absolutely NOTHING to do with the truth. The two are opposites.

Let me guess, religious scriptures represent "true knowledge", right?

Look, science only cares about one thing: OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE

You might not like the findings because they prove how wrong some beliefs are, but that doesn't change the FACT that the objective evidence clearly shows your claims are nonsense...

Objective evidence matters!

Also, don't you think it's incredibly ironic that you rant about science on the Internet...something that was created by...wait for it...waaaaaaaaait for it...SCIENCE!

edit on 2-7-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

And religion isn't?

Oh, and by the way. Giants of the kind you describe are physically impossible. There's this thing called the square cube law that prohibits it.

Now, people who are around +3 standard deviations or a little taller (ie, 6'6" or 2m) is more plausible and well within the genetic height range for humans. Even today, we call people not too far over 6 feet "giants."
edit on 7/2/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/2/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Shut up, nobody cares about your facts!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

I agree completely.

Shaquille O'Neil is a giant.

These photos that ol' whatshis(her?)name is touting as fact are photoshop.

EDIT: Which I find ironic, because he/she hates science and school, and it was probably a computer science/graphic design major in college that fooled him/her.
edit on 7/2/2012 by Anonymous404 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
n/m

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Im not Christian, I have my own connection to source. That being said, there’s scientific evidence of a great flood, as well as it being spoken about in most cultures around the world at some point. 🤷🏾‍♂️ No, I’m not going to do your due diligence for you, because if you actually cared about the truth, and not just looking for confirmation bias, you’d never have posted this. Please don’t reply with a logical fallacy, just sit with this and think why you’re trying to disprove something that’s already proven. a reply to: madnessinmysoul

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: madnessinmysoul
annual growth rate of about 0.0047.

Right, when they started off having 1 baby the year after the flood that number is already way off. It is also plausible that as the community grows the number increases.

From 1940 up until 1950 the population in the U.S. has grown 14,5% from an estimated 131,669,275 to an estimated 150,697,361.
edit on 13-11-2022 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 11Bravo

Textual Criticism is a science that is used to verify historical texts both religious and secular.

It appears that some posters here need to brush up on it.

Both the Old and New Testament hold up well, better than most.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join