It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theories about what happened on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
For starters, I don't believe in the "hologram" airplane theory. I believe that the planes that hit the world trade center towers were remote controlled. I have reason to believe that these planes either carried all the passengers that were reported to have died in the impacts of that day and they had no idea the planes were being remote controlled or what I think could have happened is "they" had sent mock "commercial" remote controlled aircraft that may have or may not have contained extra explosives of some sort after the real passenger loaded aircrafts landed at unknown air strip runways and were thereafter executed and buried in secret mass graves or incinerated so no trace of them could be found. This was obviously used as a cover for the buildings to be demolished by explosives.

I also have reason to believe that the pentagon was either hit by a missle or a totally different aircraft than a commercial airline, and if it was indeed hit by a plane that was the size of a commercial aircraft I believe it was another mock commercial jet. As far as all the peices of airplane found everywhere could have been pieces dumped there that came from an "airplane" graveyard of sorts.

I do not believe the official story of what happened namely due to all the video and eyewitness testimony that I have seen that contradicts almost everything the governent has said in the "official" version of the event. Add to the fact that it is well known the government lies and keeps too many secrets from its own people under the "cover" of national security to be trusted, even stuff that is already well known such as denial of area 51's existance. The government is supposed to be transparent, and they could be further from it.

Also, I have one question. Lets say the airplane impacts WERE soley resonsible for the collapse of the towers, and the "intense" heat that was supposedly emitted from the jet fuel melted the steel beams to cause all of the buildings to collapse, well then why did the towers not topple over like a tree from where the point of impacts were first since logical deduction tells me that would be where most of the weakness, stress from the impacts and the "heat" from the jet fuel melting the steel beams should have been centered around the impact points where the planes hit. The truth is that did not happen. Someone is lying here. Feel free to add to this as I would like to hear from both sides on this. Thanks for reading!

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Tyranny]

join