It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City on Mars??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Can someone shed light on this video???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Short clip.
No sound.

The second part, showing the "city" has no reference.

I need more info.

Lex

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interesting Video.

We need to find out the exact location of the area in question for a thorugh
investigation

Nip

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ooo yes i want to believe this... gather the info

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
if you could verify that these pics are real, it would definately be proof of a city on mars ! i think its better proof than the cydonia region...if its real ?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah! I agree. We need more info. I think now days anyone can make a video like that. Did that come from nasa? If so then how did it end up on youtube? What was the date this video was shot? How was the video shot and by what? Is the maker of this video ready to give up the raw footage? I always wonder if the planets they show in Astronomy books and pictures are air brushed over or the real thing. Cool video of a city I'd like to see, but more information than video is needed.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Darn, where do you get airbrush remover like thi?
Anyway, this is a sick video, totally shows pueblo style homes all
up in that piece. Wild. We need this sort of software for other videos.
Track em down ya'll . . . .

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm not so sure on this one, the video itself is pretty crap, and at the end what looks like fields on mars, if you can call them that, are probably just a bad resolution surface or something.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I cant make up my mind. After getting excited about so many things you see on the net lately.... i'd like to believe this video is for real. here's the site for it:
www.copernicus2.org...

You cant access the pictures, which kinda makes me suspect, and I cant get the other videos to play. But the pic on the front page is interesting. Its hard trying not to get your hopes up.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video as part of the documentary movie called Project Red Star. Just type those key words in on the ATS search and you will find a thread that already has talked about this.

It's a long movie and it's very interesting. The interesting thing is that most people are not trained to look at terrain and spot a city or buildings for a particular level of elevation.

Project Red Star kind of teaches you what to look for and they have real photos of Mars for the JPL photos.

In Project Red Star, they show you square buildings, Domes and a Statue that they found on Mars. There is more information there than I am willing to type.

It's proof that there is life on Mars or at least there once was. If you believe the photographs are legit.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've found some pictures here:

www.copernicus2.org...

I don't know what to make of them. Actually, I don't know what to do about anything on that site. It's all very conclusive, and I'm not talking just about these pictures but also of videos (a frog on the moon?), so maybe it's just full of edited stuff?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
I remember seeing this video as part of the documentary movie called Project Red Star. Just type those key words in on the ATS search and you will find a thread that already has talked about this.

It's a long movie and it's very interesting. The interesting thing is that most people are not trained to look at terrain and spot a city or buildings for a particular level of elevation.

Project Red Star kind of teaches you what to look for and they have real photos of Mars for the JPL photos.

In Project Red Star, they show you square buildings, Domes and a Statue that they found on Mars. There is more information there than I am willing to type.

It's proof that there is life on Mars or at least there once was. If you believe the photographs are legit.

heres the link:

www.truinsight.com...&%20ORDER%20COAST%20TO%20COAST%20AM.htm

those are some pretty expensive materials......for me anyways. in any case thanks for the heads up InfamousOne!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think that photo has appeared here on ATS before, but I do not remember anything about the thread, so it may be difficult to find.

And I think that the "city" is just the result of too much image manipulation, it is impossible to recover the original image after it has been covered with different data, like we do when we use the airbrush or clone tool in Photoshop.

top topics

join