It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS-115 video / 4 crafts tracked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
NASA watching and tracking an object which appears to be watched and tracked by three UFOs and then a forth UFO appears!

One object ... all » appears completely still and 2 objects look as if tracking around the first that's not moving and all 3 objects watching and following the same object that the astronauts are watching. Just amazing footage here!

A forth object appears and the camera is adjusted to fit it in the shot then NASA gets the word to get back to work and they'll take stills of the objects. Where's the stills? Again, WHERE are the STILL PHOTOS that were taken?

Now remember the Shuttle is in orbit going about 17,000 MPH and this object and then other objects appear from the left of the shuttle and then pass within 100 feet of the front of it. Space debris that happens to float by at 17,000 MPH in a triangle formation?

This FULL VERSION contains the talk back and forth between the Space Shuttle Atlantis and Mission Control about the objects. It also plays clips in Normal, 3x , and 6x Speeds. An Emboss filter is also added at the end to show these aren't reflections in the camera.

NOTE : u dont see anything till the camera pans round about 5 minutes into it.

video.google.com... rmlike+ufo&hl=en

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry, not really 'new' per se, but still very intresting footage. It seems NASA can't launch one mission without having to deal with something like this.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Cheers, i think i changed the 'new' bit as you was posting.

Edit to say check out this vid on my other post while your here? Area 51 info over an hour long.

black ops

Nip

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
wow that's a neat vid

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I was looking for this video. Is this already discussed on ATS? I think this is a very very interesting video...I would like to hear other opinions.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
damn. mistake post

Cheers guys.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Is this video being discussed before here in ATS?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in this. The objects don't seem to change velocity or direction, They seem to be holding an orbit, why couldn't this be just space debris?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in this. The objects don't seem to change velocity or direction, They seem to be holding an orbit, why couldn't this be just space debris?

Maybe you are right..I watched the video with higher speed. The so called "stationary" object isnt stationary, but moving very very slow. They are probably satellites or debris..
shorter version: www.youtube.com... (with a disturbing music though).
[edit on 22-3-2007 by manastin]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by manastin]

new topics

top topics

join