It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok so a few month ago about 5 in fact I was sat up in bed and started to talk what I thought was my now Ex Girl friend, but after talking to this ghost (little Victorian girl) I kind of got freaked so I decided to poke at what I thought was her but it just disappeared. Last night I saw her again butthis time I went down stairs and she was near the kitchen door way which I found unusual because she normally is seen upstairs only.

The second one is a big black shadow which can break the beams of light in doorways etc. I am just writeing this down to keep a log and also have comments and any ideas as to what may cause or be problems mainly the black shadow as the little girl seems harmless enough.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ohhhhh jesus this stuff freaks me out anyway, have u asked the girl what/who the black figure is ???

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like a story I heard once, about a little girl who was abused by her father, so she killed him. That angered the townspeople who burned her at the stake and hid her corpse, her ghost is said to still wander around trying to show people were her corpse is so they can bury it and she can escape her fathers torture in the afterlife.
Maybe this has something to do with your ghosts, maybe the shadow is the father and the little is, well, the little girl...
Just a thought

[edit on 13/03/07 by MAD Hatt3r]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
the two are not connected I know that much I never even wanted to ask the girl anything cause she seems happy never had any problems with her or the shadow. But a mate told me that the shadow could be all the bad things about your self and it makes an appearance.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Could be, maybe she is trying to tell you something though, otherwise she would have no reason to stay on Earth and not go on to the afterlife (if there is one).

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A ghost doesn't have to leave the earth to be happy as far as I know masqua: It's their attachment to the living that keeps them here. so maybe she has some attchment to me in a way ?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You could be right, maybe she likes living in your house or she like having you as company.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The black figure could be a poltergeist....I mean its not too far fetched to imagine is it? The girl constantly appearing to you could be working your nerves so much that the energy created a poltergeist. Though, through what I've read and experienced, poltergeists usually omit some sort of paranormal activity...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Im Not to sure it's a poltergeist usually they throw things about and play up in some sort of way.They are both kinda well behaved not had any problems whith them what so ever. I have found my self saying out loud though that they are not allowed to come into my room or parents but free to go any place else, and that seems to have worked.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I realized that halfway through my post, sorries! It sounds like so far you just have entities inhabiting your home. There may be some underlaying reason that you have yet to see, then again, there may not be. There may not be any special attachment to you or someone in the family, it could just be the house. It could also be the lot the house is on, it could be the garage, there's a million different explanations.

But if they're quiet and they don't impress any sort of harm, whether physical or mental, I would leave them be just as they do with you.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
you just made me think our house is only about 75 80 year old butaround my area we have coal mines! so it could be todo with that the only other ppl have seen the girl is my mum noone else. As long as it donesn't bother me am ok with it for now

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Maybe you should work on your skills in the bedroon, instead of an office!!! I make people happy alot. Hi i am, coooooool! Really really cool. I love being cool. coolcoolcoolcool. yur so obviously not coool.
Im jk... you r doing a gooooooooood job matt. You mad my day. haha I giggle... giggle...giggle.hehahehaheha tehe tehe You mad me happy! thanxxxxxx weeeeooooweeeeooo

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oh, anyway... gosts r scary. weeeoooweeeooooweeeeooaaaahhhhhh!!!
scarry

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Have you tried any EVP work? You might get some answers that way.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
Have you tried any EVP work? You might get some answers that way.

I can agree here, but I also think that you should only begin making these kind of steps if you're truly interested in finding out who these entities are. Honestly, it sounds to me like everything is at a fair nature with these two as far as activity and phenomenon, but I don't think you should delve any deeper until you feel it is necessary and you are mentally prepared.

I don't know your stance on magick or psychics, but I have experience with the two and plenty of experience with spirits (ghosts). My opinion towards large black forms is leave them alone and steer clear. Just because the chance is so great that you may run across a very evil thing. I know it sounds biased, but its my opinion.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T INVESTIGATE!

I'm only saying that perhaps you should do it if there is a real need. Somethings are meant to be left alone.

I used to read about a house, forgive me for the name slips me at the moment, that was inhabited by a girl spirit and an older man spirit. When the family moved in, the duo were semi-active. They knocked towels over and replaced things all around the house. It was harmless stuff, but it was enough to set the family off in their daily routine. So, as they grew more agitated and concerned, they called a priest to bless the home and drive the "ghosts" away.

However, after the priest visited, things went horribly wrong. The elder man's spirit disappeared to be replaced by a dark form such as yours has been suggested; no features, just enough to stand in doorways and make a presence. It began savagely attacking the family at every chance and even tortured the spirit of the little girl.

The case got so bad that the family couldn't find anyone to come to the home and help them. I'm only telling you this because the reason the thing started attacking is more than likely beyond me and it probably would have began assaulting everyone either way, but I think that act towards the spirits is what set off the violence. I think it may not have even known the families existence in the beginning.

Hence, some things are just meant to be left alone. And I'll try to find a link for the story for some legitimacy towards my post....sorries if I can't find one.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by acapablemind]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
superevoman all thought comments are welcome please try and keep my hread on track I hate it when threads go way off topic cheers, Yeah I read about the black shdows and I know they can be bad but I dont think this one is Ive seen it for years and am ok with it. I just warned them both out loud as above and its all fine Im not going to investigate them or do any reasearch on the area or house either just going ot keep a log etc for peace of mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ah, I see. Well forgive me for ranting on then lol. I hope all goes well with you and I will watch this thread to see if anything changes!

Blessed Be
Capable

top topics

join