It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Pulse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
The lights come back on, as does the PC and the phone and the street lights.... but so does every house alarm in the area, and (most bizarrely of all) every car alarm in the area.

The house alarms should have gone off when the power was cut from them, the battery back up kicks in immediately as the electricity is cut. When electricity is restored it gets louder as the internal alarms will go off until someone pushes some buttons. So the blackout also caused the batteries in the alarms to not function. I find that more strange than the car alarms going off!

Was there any other report because I find it odd that everyones alarms went off, meaning that all those poeple would have had to wake up and deactivate them, unless of course they just wait 20 mins. Did it not appear in your local newspaper or anything?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
No.

Most people I spoke to the next day about it (including the old woman across the road whose always at the window
) didn't think anything of it. They said it was probably a glitch or something.

None of them saw the blackout because they were asleep until everything came back on, which happened at the same time the alarms went off. They said the cars must have gone off because some chavs (read: antisocial youths) had been messing about again.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ive heard a like explosion sonic boom kind of thing late at night quite a few times, Its all rather odd, I live in london, It sounds kinda like A HUGE scaffoldin falling down, its quite loud, Ive heard this quite a few times only at night.

Anyway one I opened the window, and was suprised at how loud it really was, wow, it felt like something crazy was going on. This has always been on my mind, what could that noise be? anyway I didnt see now power cuts, but that sound you mentioned sounds similar to mine.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Last june the same thing seemed to happen to me. I was lying on my bed and felt a sharp pain across my chest, at the same time the tv made a strong hiss that lasted for a 1/10 second. I have security around the home as we are an electrical internet store and this is what i filmed.

uk.youtube.com...

There are ten cameras, the street lights were knocked out and two separate other cameras were effected, you can hear a strange hum too when it happens. One of the cameras was hard wired and the other camera was cordless 2.4ghz.

Curious for an explanation as the chest pain was very short lived. Excuse my sad disguise.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JackofBlades

Hi,

I think i had an EMP experience last June in the UK.

I felt this pain across my chest very briefly and the TV image went nuts and made a buzzing noise. I decided to view our internet security cameras ( we work from home and the cameras are part of our naff insurance policy) and this is what i saw

uk.youtube.com...

The street lamps were knocked out and two separate other cameras were knocked out too. One hard wired, one 2.4gh cordless. There was a hum recorded at the same time.

Any suggestions? Not about the disguise please!

I have an open mind, but considering the leads are shielded was surprised at the action so diversified. I have never seen this phenomenon before this moment and have had the cameras in place for a long time. Like a good few people on this site i have been a victim of freemasons but i am a victim of military freemasons in the Uk and their harassment is pure evil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join