It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megadeth's forum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did you notice how every post by megadeth ends in something biblical, or relating back to god?
Check them, he really really does.
= )

I think johns regretting this a little.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This John Lear person seems a bit demented to me, but hey everyone needs their own 15 minutes I guess.

He said he don't believe Jesus existed, I suppose it's all those Historical writings about him that threw John off. Eyewitnesses and such can really be a hindrance to your nonsense, so it is best to ignore any evidence.

One morething... MAN WALKED, AND WALKS WITH DINOSAURS STILL. There are literally 10's of thousands of reports of plesiasaurs and pteradons and such. Besides we know Job walked with dinosaurs and in fact one of them was a fire breathing dinosaur (read dragon).

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
This John Lear person seems a bit demented to me, but hey everyone needs their own 15 minutes I guess.

He said he don't believe Jesus existed, I suppose it's all those Historical writings about him that threw John off. Eyewitnesses and such can really be a hindrance to your nonsense, so it is best to ignore any evidence.

One morething... MAN WALKED, AND WALKS WITH DINOSAURS STILL. There are literally 10's of thousands of reports of plesiasaurs and pteradons and such. Besides we know Job walked with dinosaurs and in fact one of them was a fire breathing dinosaur (read dragon).

Yeah, Jesus existed. That is obvious based on a plethora of historical information.

But, at the center of it all, does his existance made his teachings any more relevant?

If you take the Christian principle as intended, the man was not the important part, but his message was.

God did not send his Son to save you, despite the Apostles creeds' insistance to the contrary. God sent a messenger to spread a message of love and understanding with a goal of peace.

Not only have we completely screwed up the message, we have utterly ignored it.

What you should really be trying to do when discussing this is discerning the instances of the physical God vs the conceptual/spiritual God. There seems to be some clues in these subtle nuances than too many people blindly miss because their preacher doesn't make time to cover it in his pulpit.

Religion, if it is to be used, should enhance your existance. It should not drain it. Tithing, deprivation, violence...these are not Christian principles. Love, self discipline, and peace are. Funny how similar it starts to seem to Buddhism and Hindu, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Many would agree with you theindependentjournal.

He said he don't believe Jesus existed, I suppose it's all those Historical writings about him that threw John off.

Yeah, especially the ones written by Paul.

Eyewitnesses and such can really be a hindrance to your nonsense, so it is best to ignore any evidence.

Yeah, especially those of Josephus who lived at the same time as Jesus and wrote extensive history of the men and events of his day and country. The same country that Jesus lived in. Whoops! Wait a minute here! Josephus doesn't mention Jesus. Hey, whats going on here?

No argument from here. And don't forget China's flying dragons! They were real also.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by Laserjock

So, where is proof of this. Surely this cannot be based solely on a "remote viewer's" claim of something he "saw"?

Sleeper is not a remote viewer.

Why is it hard to describe if someone saw it?

Thats hard to describe.

You make the statement as though it is fact, rather than you believe it might be.

OK let me restate: I believe it is a fact.

This is where I begin to have issue with your commentary. I am fascinated by your history and experiences, yet find these kinds of statements to be the ones that drive me to question how someone with that experience could make such dramatic claims.

Crazy isn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Megadeth im wondering something here, If god made the angels and they are alien wouldnt that suggest that he she, it, reptillian, grey, nordic etc be god? And if they are using his infinite wisdom for space travel, why do their ships keep crashing in the desert? Also this one is for the both of yous! A theory of mine bare with me, is it possible that the cause of the dinosaurs extinction be attributed to our otherworldly visitors? If we (humans) were just a experiment of sorts, would the aliens have wiped out the dinos so we could live? Just a crazy idea I have.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by sickboy1313]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Delete

[edit on 11-8-2007 by JoeFriday]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I dont believe it is fair to say all aliens are satanic even if they look evil i am sure they probably think most christians and other humans on this planet are satanic. check out this site for what i think is relavent info on this topic.

www.zeitlin.net...

it tells alote about the different reptillian races and the greys and thier timelines and struggles and how some of the species work with biengs existing in the higher frequency dimensions. while many of the male goups cant take the "higher" frequencies. along with alote of other info.
In my opinion it is very important information especially as it deals with the spiritual potentials in humans that lie dormant that would make it impossible for the lower frequency biengs to dominate us.

and this link goes into the physics behind creating a higher frequency or tuned environment.

tillerfoundation.com...

many great papers.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
John aren't you scratching your head wondering why you were so nice to present Megadeth.

oh right, it's that SOUL within you.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Great post Megdeth, I too am a Christian and I long time ago I had to do some research. Although I didn‘t start with the book of Adam and Eve, I started with the book of Enoch.

My take on it is pretty much like yours. Most folks want to discredit anything to do with God, because when you start to mention God, Christ, or the Holy Sprit it isn’t cool or interesting anymore or something . . .

A long time ago when the earth was just getting populated. A handful of Angels came down. In the book of Enoch (dated back to 200 BC) it has been said that 18 (out of 200) angels exactly had come down to earth. These Angels saw women and said they were “fair” and had sex with them. When this happen, it created a superhuman DNA offspring, a hybrid race. Half angel and half human.
Their called “Nephilum” They were considered very tall celestial beings that had fell from the heavens. In Genesis 6:4 they are described as 'mighty men, heroes of old, men of renown'. They are also said to have long necks. After this happen they started teaching humans sorcery, spells, magic etc. Their knowledge was advanced.

God stated that He would not forgive them for teaching man the magical arts and the art of war. The fallen angels were cast into Tartarus and their offspring, half mortal and half immortal, were doomed to wander the earth forever as wandering spirits. They were supposedly killed off by the great flood of the Bible but later in Numbers 13:33, and in Deuteronomy 2:11 3:11, they appear again. And they are spoken of again to appear once more in the End of Days.

So the truth will come out soon. How will they play a role in the end times? All the alien sightings are Nephilums I wouldn’t doubt that they really have captured one and have it at the Area 51 facility for study. Satan is going to use that to his fullest advantage. When the time is right, and thousands of people have up and disappeared because of the rapture. The government will tell the world that there are ET’s. But infact their not. Their fallen demons.

Once the government tells you that ET’s are real. You will question human creation and instead of believing God you will think you were created by aliens. Even Jesus said, that there will be many even the elect that will question their faith in those days.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Mass.]

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Mass.]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join