It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megadeth's forum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi Megadeth
Interesting
made me think about things, also got me wondering.
So what do you think about the atlantis? any connections to the soul collector on the moon or to USO activity ?
Glad to see you are still around here and thanks John Lear for creating this forum for Megadeth.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm liking you more and more after reading each of your posts, Mr. Lear.

Very important points you brang up... Well said.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In my opinion Atlantis was a real contintent found between Africa and the Americas where a race of creatures lived who were the result of Fallen Angels and humans interbreeding. The earth existed for billions of years before God made Adam and Eve and as the Bible says, nothing is new under the sun.
I believe this civilazation had great power and technology but once the plan for earth and mankind was set they no longer could exist. They were exiled under the earth to live in the depths of the oceans with their fathers and their contintent was sunk. Atlantis could resurface as the time draws closer for the End of Days.
The USO's belong to them.
And I just cant accept the soul collector story. Anything with soul collectors in it sounds too much like Scientology.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Megadeth]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Mr. Lear I have a few questions for you regarding 9/11 and hope you can show me some links to information that can answer these questions.
I guess number one would be what happened to all the passengers onboard the planes that were destroyed on 9/11. Were the names of the people flying made up? If so then were the grieving family members paid actors?
Were the people taken off the planes and reasign new names and moved to other states or countries? Could so many people just walk away from family and home because the government made them?
What was with the video tape released by Osama Bin Laden where he was bragging about 9/11 and said it was Alahs blessing that the buildings completely fell. He only expected the buildings to be damaged as a message but by the grace of God more christians were killed.
If the buildings were rigged with explosives did everyone ignore the guys in the building installing the bombs?
And lastly I guess I would be how can not expect people to destroy you who hate you and everything about you because you choose another religion.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Megadeth]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
Mr. Lear I have a few questions for you regarding 9/11 and hope you can show me some links to information that can answer these questions.
I guess number one would be what happened to all the passengers onboard the planes that were destroyed on 9/11.

I don't know.

Were the names of the people flying made up?

Not all.

If so then were the grieving family members paid actors?

Unlikely.

Were the people taken off the planes and reasign new names and moved to other states or countries?

Possible. There was one story where Flight 93 landed in Cleveland and the passengers deplaned into a NASA hangar. As to being reassigned new names and moved to other states or countries sounds far fetched to me.

Could so many people just walk away from family and home because the government made them?

Seems unlikely.

What was with the video tape released by Osama Bin Laden where he was bragging about 9/11 and said it was Alahs blessing that the buildings completely fell. He only expected the buildings to be damaged as a message but by the grace of God more christians were killed.

I didn't know Osama so I don't know whether or not it was him. I knew his half brother Salim very well. Salim was killed in an ultralight accident many years ago.

If the buildings were rigged with explosives did everyone ignore the guys in the building installing the bombs?

There is a story that weeks before 911 the builidngs were evacuated by security for several hours. I don't know the exact details of this.

And lastly I guess I would be how can not expect people to destroy you who hate you and everything about you because you choose another religion.

I don't know the motive behind this Christian/Judao thought process. Its a complete mystery to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Uhh... Just cruious, what makes you (Megadeth) think there had to be no passangers on the plane? Never heard that theory yet...wouldn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply
Let me add a link that will shead anyother way of processing information... Many of us want either a yes or no answer, something set in stone saying for sure, or not at all... But what about the maybe... Please take some time and hear this out.. It doesnt talk about what Mr. lear talks about rather another way for our minds to begin the process of understanding fuzzy logic...

video.google.com...

there is much I would like to share along these lines... YOu have to read and spend alot of time filling your mind with as many possible outcomes to come to a thought pattern that can logically fit not just one side of the puzzle... Hence the metaphore of a puzzle means, one side doesnt have all the pieces, but a small fraction of the biggere picture..
So much is known, yet without a time machine or proper instruments to messure what we seek in this day and age.. Prehaps we do, and religious factions do their best to keep this information from us..( not a time machine, but other sources.) just to clarify what I mean by that statement. words are tools which are taken litterally if not directed in proper explanation.
One exp. the shape which has 12 sides, each side is a pentagon.. Those in power decided it best not to tell the public of such knowledge, to where now, this is 3rd grade knowledge. Decoherderin.. sry for my spelling, I am not a scholar, infact i was kicked out of highschool, and followed many years after.. I claim no genius workings within my thoughts, just another way to help offer a small chunk of something I found insiteful..

[edit on 17-3-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I like the maybe thought proccess because that is what it took for me reach the conclusions that I have. I have been all over the place on my beliefes and my theories have changed drasticaly because I was on each side of the fence long enough to study and learn about it and have an informative opinion.
Something I find awesome is that no matter how hardcore an Atheist can be about it, is when their loved ones are dying or they are on the verge of death they find religion very quickly. I was raised by an Atheist and a Pentacostal minister so I have heard my whole life about how God exist on one side and how he does not from the other. My belief does not come from something that was forced on me but something I found all on my own that makes the most sence. "The theory of Religion being absolutly correct" is what I call it and I have come to it being a normal person who is not a religious fanatic.
I am not a suit wearing Bible thumping preacher by any meens, although I have a lot of respect for those who are.
I look at it like this. Im not perfect in a few ways at being a person but I try the best I can to be a decent upstanding member of society. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and the Bible as the truth. Im good to go.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thankyou to all who have sent me U2U's in support of my message and for those wondering how they can help, simply edjucate those you know and get the message out.
Mr. Lear I was expecting to get some more input from you since the things I say contradict your point of view but thanks for the input anyways. I am considering writting a book(which I have started many times to do but it hasnt worked out)
about the theory that will explain the two seperate creations of Genisis all the way to the end. The problem is that I do not know how long that would take and how long I have to start this movement.
Time is running out as every day brings us closer and closer to complete disclosure and the revelations of hidden knowledge. I know that the rapture event will be the breaking point but great things have to happen before aliens can step out of science fiction and into complete reality of every day life. The slow process has been picking up steam and soon the next O'Hare will happen.
If anyone has any questions or wants more of an explaination I will happily reply.
Thanks, and God bless.

I will be making a post later today about the conflict of beliefs that will be the real war over humanity.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Megadeth]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Time is running out as every day brings us closer and closer to complete disclosure and the revelations of hidden knowledge. I know that the rapture event will be the breaking point but great things have to happen before aliens can step out of science fiction and into complete reality of every day life. The slow process has been picking up steam and soon the next O'Hare will happen.

Time is not running out although every day brings us more hidden information. There will be no rapture or any retribution. This is an unfounded and mythical threat by bible thumpers to attempt to line their coffers and enlist new soldiers to fight, degrade and attempt to subdue other religions.

Aliens will not be revealing themselves tomorrow or in the near future.

O'Hare was just our own government showing off their technology. It was kind of an 'inside joke' to those 'in the know'.

Relax, enjoy life and show your love and special care to your family. Each day dawns with newly refreshed spirit and ideas. What exciting and previously hidden information can we find today!

I would respectfully request you take your bible thumping and gloom and doom elsewhere. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

....... simply edjucate those you know...
[edit on 21-3-2007 by Megadeth]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It warms my heart to see such an astute, patriotic American such as John Lear have such a kinship with a member named Megadeth.

I didn't know you were a speed metal fan Mr. Lear. I'm glad they gave you your own forum.........keep posting your interesting opinions!

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Megadeth, what you speak of, it's that level of religious fanaticism that fuels todays terrorists. Sorry if some people might see that as flame, I don't say it with anger or malice, I just see it as a plain fact.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Corum]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
megadeath, i apologize if you have talked about this. But, i have read a few of your posts on other threads and apparently you have seen grey aliens before. Do you mind sharing your abduction/sighting experiences with us?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have never seen Grey aliens myself and have never claimed to have been abducted. I have experienced a lot of paranormal and demon hauntings and to me they are the same. One experience is just on another level than the other.

Mr. Lear I have explained that I am not a Bible thumping religious fanatic. I listen to heavy metal, smoke and drink and have not been inside a church in years. If saying the things I do makes me a hypocrit than so be it but atleased I am not putting on the front of a preacher man and living a double evil life in the meantime, like a lot of people.

Maybe your problem is that I take the history you claim to have info to and make it all fit into a nice picture that tells the history of earth and of Gods glory.
You can make the claim that aliens live on other planets and inside the earth and moon but where did these people come from and what purpose do they serve? "The theory that religion is absolutely correct" combines scientific fact with unknown speculation just waiting to become fact, and the correlations between beliefes and history around all parts of the globe.
UFO's and aliens, Atlantis, the Bermuda Triangle, Bigfoot, the USA and conspiracy theories all combine with religion and Christ to complete the puzzle and show a picture of truth that we should all be able to see.

Is it not more of a stretch to believe that the universe and everything is here just because? To believe that trillions of years ago some particles came together on their own to make a "Big Bang" and presto here we are now with this beautiful planet full of billions of people. It is basic scientific logic that everything has a cause and effect. The cause is the most important factor here, being God.
Is it not more of a stretch to claim that everything we have ever learned about the other planets in our galaxy are lies? That Venus has lush tropical rain forest and Jupiter is the vacation retreat for aliens of the universe? Not just aliens mind you, but human beings just like us who look just like us and visit us every day. To laugh in the face of scientific discovery and fact because they are all "in on it". On top of it all you base this belief of yours on an out of body experience in which you traveled to Venus in your mind and saw the humans. You can see whatever you want to in your own mind and it is not grounded in reality to spread your "information" based on your imagination.
What I bring to the table is based on thousands of years of human history and to believe it you do have to have faith. You do not have to be a suit and tie evangelist or holy roller. I would like to think that all it takes is common sence and the ability to understand the nature of God and the supernatural.

Like I have said before, I respect your right to believe in whatever you want and live your life accordingly. You have the right of free speech and expresion and that is what makes this country awesome. (Thank God)
But do not discredit my findings just because what you think is truth is better. Go get some grounded scientific proof to back up your second hand information, hear-say and imagination before you attack my beliefes.

It is a hard line to walk to want to let everyone think as they wish but at the same time want to inform them of truth. I guess all I can say is take it as you will and in time all the answers will be shown. In the meantime I will keep doing my thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It is a hard line to walk to want to let everyone think as they wish but at the same time want to inform them of truth. I guess all I can say is take it as you will and in time all the answers will be shown. In the meantime I will keep doing my thing.

I agree. Your belief in the ancient tribal myth you call "God" is no less irritating. But we all get to believe exactly what we need to believe. Whether or not that is the "truth".

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi John and Megadeth

I just wanted to add a little knowledge I have that can help those who really dont buy into all this... so trust me when I say this.. John isnt here to sell you anything..

The following are suggested as tools for testing arguments and detecting fallacious or fraudulent arguments:

Wherever possible there must be independent confirmation of the facts
Encourage substantive debate on the evidence by knowledgeable proponents of all points of view.
Arguments from authority carry little weight (in science there are no "authorities").
Spin more than one hypothesis - don't simply run with the first idea that caught your fancy.
Try not to get overly attached to a hypothesis just because it's yours.
Quantify, wherever possible.
If there is a chain of argument every link in the chain must work.
"Occam's razor" - if there are two hypothesis that explain the data equally well choose the simpler.
Ask whether the hypothesis can, at least in principle, be falsified (shown to be false by some unambiguous test). In other words, it is testable? Can others duplicate the experiment and get the same result?
Additional issues are
Conduct control experiments - especially "double blind" experiments where the person taking measurements is not aware of the test and control subjects.
Check for confounding factors - separate the variables.
Common fallacies of logic and rhetoric
Ad hominem - attacking the arguer and not the argument.
Argument from "authority".
Argument from adverse consequences (putting pressure on the decision maker by pointing out dire consequences of an "unfavourable" decision).
Appeal to ignorance (absence of evidence is not evidence of absence).
Special pleading (typically referring to god's will).
Begging the question (assuming an answer in the way the question is phrased).
Observational selection (counting the hits and forgetting the misses).
Statistics of small numbers (such as drawing conclusions from inadequate sample sizes).
Misunderstanding the nature of statistics (President Eisenhower expressing astonishment and alarm on discovering that fully half of all Americans have below average intelligence!)
Inconsistency (e.g. military expenditures based on worst case scenarios but scientific projections on environmental dangers thriftily ignored because they are not "proved").

While I have faith in this Topic, I have my own thoughts and ideas about all this.. Not to say IM right, or he is right.. somewhere in the grey we are both onto something.. Its just being logical and open minded.. And this dection kit should help those who are not getting this..

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So with having said that, I would like to know if this is true or not..
Is it leagal to purchase or use a very high powered Telescope to veiw the moon closely from earth?
I have heard that it is not legal for a ciz. to own a very high powered telescope to veiw the moon and other astral bodies.. Byond the telescopes you can buy at walmart, those are cheap and cant give us the room we need to TEST this subject.. Getting some facts on our own..
I couldnt afford a telescope that is 25,000$, but Im sure if they had one for the public use, Im sure someone would be able to afford one..
Sadly enough to gain facts takes money.. To get money you must either work your ass off, or come from a rich family.. Its a catch 22 here I think sometimes... So lets start with the basis of my question.. Is it leagal in the USA to have a very high powered telescope that could see detail of the moon's surface from earth here>?

Thanks for you time..

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I’m so glad to find you Megadeth, and grateful to John Lear for providing you with this forum to share your ideas. I too was raised in the church, and although I hate to say I have not always served the Lord, I find it impossible to deny his existence.

Like you I’ve been search for a way to tie all of my beliefs together, because even though I have never seen a UFO (and don’t care to), I think that just like Christianity, they are hard to deny. Your scenario and what I tend to believe are very similar.

I tend to think aliens are the fallen angels. I do believe they crashed in Roswell and most likely met with our Government sometime shortly thereafter much like in the movie Close Encounters.

Much like you I believe they probably are leading us astray. I think they probably showed our military leaders of the time some world history, perhaps viewed in a crystal, that showed what they wanted us to believe (much like a Hollywood produced film of fiction). And, I think our government has been fooled.

Where we differ a bit is that I believe abductions are being carried out for the purpose of creating a hybrid species of beings for self preservation and to fight Armageddon (which like you I think is right around the corner).

I think the New World order is THEIR creation that will be the vehicle used to lead us into Armageddon – (although our leaders have probably been convinced it is all that can prevent it).

Whatever the real truth is, we are “The Children of the Fig Tree” and we will probably live to see it all unfold. God bless us all.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Christianity is, like any other belief system, a paradigm.
Paradigms, no matter the flavor or color or religious/non-religious stance, are used by unscrupulous leaders to do unscrupulous things.
To judge entire sets of paradigms on the actions of a few, is really not logical.
Being female, I could easily judge all males on the premise that some males have treated women badly. Would this be fair? I hardly think so.

That Bush manipulated public opinion by claiming he was a christian and then doing the exact opposite, is more likely a sign of the times than a commentary on christian behavior. To me, it wreaks of his less than noble intentions. As soon as that man was elected to office, the insults to christians began. To me, it seemed almost too perfect of a set-up.

Let me give you an example;
Following the trial of OJ Simpson, the halls of military bases were strained. The black members were happy to hear OJ was found not guilty. The white members were saddened to hear OJ was found not guilty. Additional security was posted in the halls. Officers feared a race war would break out in the buildings of the military bases. People had clearly aligned on the topic based on race, rather than on reason (was he or was he not guilty? i personally, didn't think he was. it all seemed too convenient).

Anyway, this had been fed and stoked by the press. They milked it for all it was worth. Similarly, when Bush was re-elected, the Democratic party, a party of which I was a member at the age of 19, had summarily tossed all christians to the wolves and categorized them as the uneducated masses. A big map appeared on CNN, depicting the USA with the word "JESUSLAND" printed across the middle. Then, it was time to talk about how christians were uneducated idiots that all lived in the bible belt and deep south. The stereotypes were so frequent and inflammatory, I was frankly shocked to see it being presented on a nationally syndicated news program as if it were an obvious truth that any scientist was intimately familar. Later, a bumper sticker appeared with the sign of the Fish and the word "Hypocrite" embedded in it. Realizing this as a set of events similar to the OJ trial, to polarize the nation, it was then I finally realized our political parties were totally corrupt, on both sides of the fence.

People who buy into the magnitude of stereotyping seen on the TV and read in the history books, must be equally willing to consider the source of the information. These are the leaders of nations, of political empires and so on, not the common people who are simply struggling to get by and understand it all. If you fall prey to the manipulations of the power elite, understand that anyone will be equally expendable and when your belief system becomes the new unpopular topic of discussion, you'll be wondering why you ever bought into the stereotyping to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join