It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 'debunker' breaks ranks, admits smear campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Evidently one of the guys which helped make 'Screw loose change' has had second thoughts about attacking the 911 truth movement.Debunker admits smear campaign

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I would really like to see what he has to say in the future.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It's a hoax.

The blogger is not "the real Pat" from Screw Loose Change.

Alex Jones jumped on this a bit too fast and hard.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You mean the 'Debunkers' cheat? Wow. i am surprised.

If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then why are they using propaganda tactics against critics? Why don't they rely on the facts instead of smearing people and making up lies?

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
You mean the 'Debunkers' cheat? Wow. i am surprised.

If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then why are they using propaganda tactics against critics? Why don't they rely on the facts instead of smearing people and making up lies?

Interesting.

Well, in everything I've seen you post about 9/11 so far, I have yet to see you actually debate the issue or post any "facts" at all.

So far, I've seen you basically call anyone who doesn't agree with you ignorant or putting up straw man arguments or believing their criminal masters. I've even seen you call someone who didn't agree with you a bastard.

Since you claim to be a believer in the thermite theory, why don't YOU put up some "facts" about it?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

- Not to know what has been transacted in former times is to be always a child. If no use is made of the labors of past ages, the world must remain always in the infancy of knowledge. -- Cicero
Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC - 43 BC)

When you grow up, perhaps we can talk, whiterabbit.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

When you grow up, perhaps we can talk, whiterabbit.

You know what I've never done on here, Smack?

Called someone a bastard for disagreeing with me.

You might want to rethink which one of us needs to mature a little.

And thanks for posting all the excellent facts about your thermite theory like I asked. I can see that you're eager to debate the merits of your case.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm getting the feeling you're fixated on me, whiterabbit. Please refrain from wetting yourself over every post I make here. Mk. Get back on topic.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

It's a hoax.

Thanks Skeptic, good eye.
I should have read on through the blog some.

As far as you other two, lets please cease with the personal stuff on my thread.
Open one of your own where you can do that.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm getting the feeling you're fixated on me, whiterabbit. Please refrain from wetting yourself over every post I make here. Mk. Get back on topic.

Yeah, I have this weird tendency to call B.S. on people who claim they want to debate the facts but never put up. Call me crazy.

I just think it's funny that you'd come post in this thread criticizing people for not debating the facts when, from what I've seen, you NEVER do that. It's very hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I hate stupid like Smack as well here is why:

bible to debunk the undebunkable:

1st) jet fuels burns incredibly hot at 7000 degrees Celsius, it vaporizes steel within 20 minutes and creates metheor of various metal element that reach temperatures as high as the sun itself.
(an incredible amount of 5 thousand gallon which comes out at around 20 cubic meters sprayed the entire world trade center )

2d) Explosions at the basement: It is a well known fact that the WTC was full of propane tanks .Fire code does not exist for building made before 2001.

3rd) Every building that naturally collapses it does so in a straight perfect way.
The myth that it does not was created by the lobby of demolishing company.

4th) WTC7 the video of the collapse its the most natural one in fact it actually felt within a few seconds this is a definite proof that it was not controlled demolition. Lets not even count the squibs of pure air blowing out some weak windows.

5th) Flight 93 disappeared in a small hole (check the video from the major) without leaving debris or body because every plane that crashes does that (please check the photos of previous airplane crashes).
Planes simply disintegrate.

6th) the hole in the pentagon is the easiest of all.
It is a well known fact that aluminum is much stronger than Titanium that is why the fuselage actually penetrated reinforced concrete. the Engine obviously or A) Vaporized upon impact B) more probably they were sucked inside the tiny hole by the pressure of atmosphere.

7th) passport are made from a secret indestructible new material called paper and the are programmed to fly on the street in case of emergency.

8th) DNA We can positively identify your remains with DNA because when you were child we kept half of your brain. this is done so we can possibly identify you much faster in case of something like 911 should happen.

9th) coincidence : Raytheon employees. Please stop with this one and honor the fallen they were so unlucky in losing 3 employees in 3 different flights.
We know that this coincidence its in the order of the trillions but hey # happens.

10th) the Drills: It was just a very small coincidence everyone can see that we run this kind of drills every once in a century.

11th) pull it: its not obviously a term of demolition infact which one would best describe this situation:
We decided to pull them out. Or to pull it out?Or simply pull it? Obviously pull it.

12th) Osama Bin Laden confessed he did t in a video where he wears a golden watch as every good Muslim fundamentalist does. his nose appears bigger because he had a cold a night before. He writes with his right hand because he is very tired of using all of his life the left one. wouldn't you as well?

There are another 100 points but for now those twelve rest the case of you conspiracy nutters

[edit on 14-3-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

It's a hoax.

Really? I just left a comment there... Really? Huh...
I'm a little slow today.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ha, ya know...

I wouldnt be surprised if it was an 'inside job'.

Debunker wrote it, claims he didnt write it, then uses this to claim all truthers are using shady tactics and yadda yadda...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Good catch Skeptic.

For anyone who claims that United 93 never crashed because there's no wreckage at the crash sites, there are plenty of crashes in Aviation history where the wreckage was not at the crash site.

Simple physics, when something moving very very fast hits a still object and the still object has enough inertia to not be budged, then the force acting on the still object is going to continue moving.(Plane VS. Earth... hmm an easy one)

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 14-3-2007 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
you are totally right especially when it spreads out for several miles

The major of the city its a crazy old guy and you can see from his face that he is lying.
Also every other crash usually no debris are found where the plane crashes only the wings the tail section seats and bodies

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And here we go, people still falling for anything that is posted on the Internet. You would think at some point people would take 1 second and actually question the material posted on the internet. But I think this falls under the category of "if they are telling me what I want to hear then I will believe it no questions asked."

Here is the real blog where they write posts about the hoax blogs. This is not the first time apparently: screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

EDIT: Something screwy is going on with ATS and the code for the URL. I have added the link but the site seems to be adding its own stuff to the URL. screwloosechange.blogspot.com

[edit on 14-3-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is a HOAX so we should just move on. And I have to say that Smack may be the stupidest Truther i've ever seen. And i say this in the nicest way possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And let's keep it civil...

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

If everyone is satisfied that the OP was based on a hoax, then it may be appropriate to discuss the reason for such a hoax, and who would benefit... Within the T & C's of course.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I dont know why a CT would do it, they had to know it would be exposed as a fraud.

The 'screw loose change' guys have pointed out some minor errors and somewhat over-the-top conjecture in loose change, but they have not been very successful in debunking the truth movement, except in the eyes of other debunkers.

I dont know what CT would feel compelled to go this route, unless it was a joke or some sort of publicity stunt? What type of gain would CT's get from this? If you're trying to discredit the guy, use the same shady tactics they use of character assassination and smear campaigns.

This incident is strikingly reminiscent of the 'Bush memo' that pointed out how he went AWOL. Its true, everybody knows the stuff in the memo was right. But dan rather had to apologize and quit his job anyway? And its funny how real information in a forged document suddenly dissuades all future discussion about the topic. And even more suspicious was the speed with which 'anonymous bloggers' began posting the date formating errors and etc online...

Alex jones (or steve watson?) is kind of an idiot for not calling the guy to confirm it first. Many of the things he says are well researched and documented, even though he says them like a crazy guy.

[edit on 3/14/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

st) jet fuels burns incredibly hot at 7000 degrees Celsius, it vaporizes steel within 20 minutes and creates metheor of various metal element that reach temperatures as high as the sun itself.

That may be true but its not like the 911 senario is analogious to holding a jet fuel blowtorch on the steel beams of the tower for 20 minutes.... think about it....
that huge fire storm that ensued at impact was all that aviation fuel going up....

IN a few seconds!!!!!! not 20 minutes like your quote hints at indirectly....
That is a bad assumption......
with-in seconds of the impact there would be vertually no jet fuel (to speak of left)....... that what fueled the huge explosion on impact......

The sustained fire that ensued would have then been attributable to the combustion of the contents of the building and what was left of the plane.....
And after all the aviation fuel went up... there would not be anywhere near enough energy there to melt those massive steel beams.....

As hot as the sun....... ?????
You want to believe.......but so far this point for one does not stand up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join