It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a UFO formation over PHOENIX 06.05.05, VERY similar to D4rk Kn1ghts "anticipations"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before.

When i saw this i thought it looked very similar to,if not EXACTLY what D4RK KN1GHT was talking about.

Also reminds me of the STS footage- Formation over Africa

I'm gonna try and embed both vids here for your viewing pleasure

Phoenix footage (NOT the famous one)

Interesting isn't it.

And heres the STS-80 footage for comparrison with regards to the formation.

So maybe there is something in what he (DK) is saying.......maybe

so what are you thoughts on the first vid, certainly is a VERY interesting one in my opinion.......

And whats so bloomin' special about Phoenix..huh?!!....HUH??!!!

I've seen (ONCE) 15 lights over a 2-3 hour period,moving about the night sky when i went to Madeira,and a low meteor that burnt green/orange/red and left a beautifully lit up smoke trail........

But I WANNA see one of those tastey biscuits, *sigh*...my time will come soon

Peace people

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This clip has been discussed here before, and I seem to recall it was a hoax. It looked too computer animated. Rigid movements, rigid stops, too smooth lighting etc. Too bad they took the hoax to another level.

As for the STS-80 footage it's still very much a great clip of something more or less undeniable. It shows several UFOs, changing direction, slowing down and lighting up as if to cooperate to give us a pentagon (+2) shape with one extra UFO in the middle. Astounding, especially if you look at the original footage that can be found in the "STS-80 footage over africa" thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Granted the Phoenix one looked a little off key, I only thought that when i (just the very second) found the origional which ill embed below....

When i saw this i thought "that looks like doggy doo doo
", but it was when he zoomed in that changed my mind again...

The atmospheric distortions are DAMN good if that IS a hoax....

Rigid movements, rigid stops

The movements WERE what put me off when seeing the original, but, if the UFOs ARE using some sort of Electrogravitic propultion system, then enertia wouldnt be a problem,stopping and starting as fast as you like, safe in yer own "localised gravity bubble".

Does look dodgey, but the air disturbance on the zoom.....hard to fake?

But yeah, the STS vids are VERY good, quite hard to debunk the weight of THAT much evidence

Exciting times in which we live

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Okay, I'd like to point out that the things I say about this footage is my personal views, not those of the entire community.

The initial footage which shows the flower like formation still looks too dodgy for me. The apparent twinkling/atmospheric distortion or whatever you may call it, looks too uniformed for me I'm afraid. Twinkling stars that do so becuase of atmospheric distortion twinkle because of different temperature variations in the air in between you (/the camera) and what you're seeing. These things however, look to be be twinkling together, which makes no sense at all.

As for the motion distortion you mentioned, yes, it Is very impressive, but alas it could be easily faked using non-computer animation. Just show the lights on a screen/projector or whatever, and shake the camera. There are probably superimposing techniques that are being overlooked too. Just saying that the motion distortion alone doesn't prove or show anything.

So yeah, sorry, but I think this is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This case and footage was discussed here in 2005 and proven a hoax
by the hoaxer himself Brian Bessent owner of the UFO Theatre website
who later confessed how and why he made this video and invented
such story.

Here are the references of the discussions and final conclusion.
The UFO Theatre website is no longer alive therefore some links
may not be working.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Apologies if this has been posted before.

When i saw this i thought it looked very similar to,if not EXACTLY what D4RK KN1GHT was talking about.

Also reminds me of the STS footage- Formation over Africa

I'm gonna try and embed both vids here for your viewing pleasure

Interesting isn't it.

And heres the STS-80 footage for comparrison with regards to the formation.

So maybe there is something in what he (DK) is saying.......maybe

so what are you thoughts on the first vid, certainly is a VERY interesting one in my opinion.......

And whats so bloomin' special about Phoenix..huh?!!....HUH??!!!

I've seen (ONCE) 15 lights over a 2-3 hour period,moving about the night sky when i went to Madeira,and a low meteor that burnt green/orange/red and left a beautifully lit up smoke trail........

But I WANNA see one of those tastey biscuits, *sigh*...my time will come soon

Peace people

These are the sort of clips I love. That first video, imo, is really something.. Both are in fact. I've seen the latter one before, in that 'cover up' video on youtube. The entire thing was full of brilliant footage, even if the host lost the plot a few times going on with his theories.

(edit - sad to read further down it was proven a hoax.. ahh well..

It also stands out when you hear about the under water objects, that appear on sonar as 1 large object, but that suddenly separate into many objects and dissapear.

Frankly, there is a lot of evidence (both in footage such as this, and eye witness reports) towards the ability of whatever these things are to be able to join as one or act independently. It seems a pretty common theme in a lot of sightings.

I'm with you, I wanna see one of those biscuit ones..

First time I heard of one of those, I thought it was rubbish. I think, iirc, it was a still photo that a lady had snapped, or a frame from her footage, I cant quite recall, but seeing a disc shaped thing with a dark center, and notch taken out of it, I just didn't go for it.

Then when I saw some footage of the exact same thing, taken at an entirely different location and on very different dates, my jaw dropped.

Then to see the shuttle footage with dozens of these things flickering about, is just too much. If they were slightly similar but obviously different, then it would be one thing - perhaps the 'official' story would hold more water. But they are the exact same things.

And your second video showing them act with some level of coherent intent, proves that these things are not random events, dust, ice, whatever else they have been called.

I don't know what they are - space jelly fish, spiritual entities, water ufo's from Sirius, or whatever, but I do know they are real. Can anyone prove it ? Not till they catch one...

[edit on 14/3/2007 by badw0lf]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Video recorded event of a downed disc shaped craft by Russian military. Check out the round center! It is consistent with the STS UFOs.

Google Video Link

new topics

top topics

join