It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: There is a Freemasonic Plot to thwart Islamic Unity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Iran: There is a Freemasonic Plot to thwart Islamic Unity

www.watchingamerica.com

Are the 'Machiavellian machinations of the mandarins of Freemasonry' behind a counter-Shiite Crescent, the ultimate goal of which is to thwart real Islamic unity? According to this op-ed article form Iran's tightly controlled Tehran Times, the hidden hand of the Western Freemason is at it again, this time creating a mercenary 'black' Shiite crescent to oppose the authentic 'red' one.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In this op-ed article in the Tehran Times suggests that there is a conspiracy by the Freemasons to create 'managed chaos' in the region.

www.watchingamerica.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
what Iran is saying now, is what Hitler was saying during his epic grip on power...

Hitler targetted Jews, Freemasons, Communists, Democrats, Catholics, Trade unionists, Religious leaders...list goes on

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If this is true, then my response would be that I need to join the Masons, and tell all my friends and relatives to join the Masons, as well.

It would be interesting to see a comparison of iran and nazi germany done. I seem to keep seeing parallels, anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No such thing as Islamic Unity.Neve has been.Never will be.
They have been killing each other for centuries and show no tolerence for different points of view.
There is no such thing as The United States of Islam.
abd there never will be.
They just hate,hate and more hate of alternatives.

new topics

top topics

join