It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some advice...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So..where do I start off?

Since I can remember I've always had these gifts. I've been able to sense things in nature, relationships with animals that border communicating with them, psychic abilities that range from manipulating flames to predicting natural disasters and answering people before they can question me, empathy like no other, precog dreams, the list goes on.

For some reason however, I experience breaks of sorts. Some of my abilities stay with me constantly yet others disappear for months then come back like tidle waves.

I've had several renouned psychics tell me how "special" I am, but I can't seem to figure myself out. I don't know if this all sounds borderline insane, but I have no idea what to do.

I can't really control any of this stuff that happens with me and the worst part is I can't really describe it to anyone. I was hoping in writing this, someone may be able to provide some advice that may aid me in unlocking all these little secrets. Through my studies I've learned only i can do it of course, but a shove in the right direction never hurts does it?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can give you some advice right off the bat easily enough, though it couldn't hurt for you to check that u2u I sent you.

Now, simply put these abilities are possible through an energy that the human body produces. This energy has come to be called Psi.

Psionics is the name for the practice of such abilities, and those who practice them are called Psions. I am a practicing Psion, though not as apparently talented as you are.

Most people can't do these things until they really put effort into it, though it seems that you just do them automatically. I envy you for that.

I understand not being able to describe how it feels when accomplishing these things. It's incredibly difficult.

Also, while most of us Psions practice to just be able to do these things, since it comes to you naturally, you're gonna have to practice control. Analyze how it feels when you do what you do, and when you want to do it again, try and bring back that feeling.

If it doesn't work, don't distress. you have to get your subconscious to recognize what you want it to do, and that may take a while.

Most importantly, have fun. Enjoy your practice and it'll come easier.

Cya' later,
Void

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you! The links you provided in your pm nursed a library of information that helped massively. I now have a sort of base to work from and intend on studying hard to learn about psi energy. Thank you so much and I hope to speak with you in the future when i have enough posts to U2U.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No problem.:grin:

I had a hunch that my resources wouldn't be wasted on you. Enjoy your practice, and if you ever need some advice on something and you can't find the answer on PsiPOG, u2u me, okay?

Cya' laters,
Void

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Acapablemind,

I know where you are coming from. I tried to seek answers for many years with none coming. Once I released myself from my search and asked God and my spirit guides for help paths started opening.

I met somebody by chance who was in a similar position. Went to an magick shop I had visited for sometime and picked up a book I had never noticed before amongst the shelves. It was my epiphany.

The path most suited to you will find you once you are ready.

The best suggestion I have would if you want to start on a path would be to go to an occult/magic store with books on many different areas and see what takes your interest. Take your time and you will find an attraction or increase in energy from one area more than others. Let it guide you.

Sincerely,
Andre

new topics

top topics

join