It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada keeps marijuana possession illegal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Better luck next time Canada.

TORONTO - Canada�s top court ruled Tuesday to keep marijuana possession illegal, dealing a blow to activists who had argued the drug causes no serious harm.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Boo-hoo, looks like all you potheads will have to go somewhere else to get high without legal reprecussions. Wait a minute..... I'm a pothead!!! CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sucks a big one. Yet another reason to hate Canada. I gotta go get high.

[Edited on 12/23/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I've look at the news and they said that our prime minister will legalise the possession of small amounts of mary..

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
MJ being illigal in the first place is the biggest conspiracy ever. It's a friggin plant! It's less addictive than TV for goodness sake. Potheads everwhere unite!!! World wide, put down your bong and harass your senators, governers, whoever.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
No need to be worried by this........a legislation is coming in February for the decriminalization of marijuana

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I trust that a lot of laws rewritten to include intoxication by marijuana will be included?

How about legal and controlled distribution then?

Will medicinal pot be reduced in THC?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I trust that a lot of laws rewritten to include intoxication by marijuana will be included?

How about legal and controlled distribution then?

Will medicinal pot be reduced in THC?

That's a BIG part of what's happening behind not only marijuana but the whole Legal/Illegal Drug world. Medical "THC Pills" which are the Legal and Approved alternative for Medical Marijuana in it's Natural form are WAY MORE powerful than any natural form of it. So powerful that many people become so slammed by the effects they can't do anything productive at all no matter how simple, even when taking just half the pill. Plus the fact that many who smoke it for canser, HIV, or other illness have trouble swallowing or keeping stuff down.

If you look at the situation with any common sense and an open mind it's easy to see that it comes down to Business and Politics. If they do not ban and destroy Marijuana in ALL forms they know they'll lose MONEY and CONTROL over people. Hemp alone without having any THC properties would destroy Big Business Monopoly of everything from Crude Oils to Fabrics to Manufacturing...You name it. Allowing it as a Medical alternative in it's natural state means NO MONEY FOR THEM plain and simple. It's safer than Tobacco or Alcohol yet both of those are legal and Comercially Marketed and Shoved in your face leading to Cancers, Drunk Drivers, Violence, Liver Disease, etc. Hell it's more dangerous and will cause more damage to eat a tube of toothpaste than if you consumed an entire ounce or more of potent marijuana. It's politics and greed for money and power, anyone who thinks it's not is choosing to be"Blind" and Happy with their "Master/Slave" lifestyle.

top topics

join