It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Phoenix Lights Footage??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
New footage of the Phoenix lights was shown on news channel 3 March 13 -07

I was in some way proud that news 3 Arizona did a report that was somewhat skeptical about the military's flare explainations.

New footage??:
www.azfamily.com.../20070313_theintruder.wmv&adurl=adcontent/cingular_grain_15_383863 .wmv

The link to 30 minute newscast:
www.azfamily.com...

Check out the INTRUDER video.... very interesting footage
-McCloud

[edit on 14-3-2007 by McCl0UD]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
thanks for posting that link, that is a strange formation and look just like people said a "v" shape. nice find.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yes....I saw the report on Channel 3 tonight here is Phoenix. I also, saw this same craft fly directly over my head 10 years ago. I have always said that I would be a millionaire if I would have had a camcorder with me on that night. While this footage was not nearly as close to the object as I was on that night, it is still very good!!! I'm so glad that someone was able to get this on tape!!! We finally have some solid evidence to back up what hundreds of us here in the valley saw that night!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So are you trying to say that you can confirm without a doubt that the lights were not flares? You were sober and witnessed a huge craft fly right over you? If you had only had a camera that night...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
good stuff always comes up at anniversaries. this one looks authentic enough.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
So are you trying to say that you can confirm without a doubt that the lights were not flares? You were sober and witnessed a huge craft fly right over you? If you had only had a camera that night...

Yes, and so can many others.....The flare part however may be a different story. The "craft" that flew overhead, as seen in the newly released footage, came before all of those other lights that appeared stationary over the Phoenix sky. Most people do not realize that there were at least 2 seperate events on that night. The one I saw was the very large, silent, craft that flew over Phoenix. The next one was the footage everyone has seen before that is often referred to as "flares".

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
Yes, and so can many others.....The flare part however may be a different story. The "craft" that flew overhead, as seen in the newly released footage, came before all of those other lights that appeared stationary over the Phoenix sky. Most people do not realize that there were at least 2 seperate events on that night. The one I saw was the very large, silent, craft that flew over Phoenix. The next one was the footage everyone has seen before that is often referred to as "flares".

So then maybe the "flares" were deployed AFTER the "craft" flew over as a diversion? It makes sense that the military saw the "craft" so they figured dropping some flares would do the trick to cover it up... ? Just a thought...

Are you saying that the lights/craft in the new footage is what you saw fly over you? Did the craft you observed have lights on it?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr

So then maybe the "flares" were deployed AFTER the "craft" flew over as a diversion? It makes sense that the military saw the "craft" so they figured dropping some flares would do the trick to cover it up... ? Just a thought...

Are you saying that the lights/craft in the new footage is what you saw fly over you? Did the craft you observed have lights on it?

I've heard others mention the "diversion" theory before. I really can't say, I didn't witness those lights, only the craft.

And yes, the craft in the footage looks very much the way I remember the craft looking as it flew over my head. It was kind of like deja-vu for me tonight. It brought back the entire memory back to the forefront of my mind when I saw this new video released tonight.....Looks very similar to how I remember it.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I just noticed something. The date on the camcorder of the "new footage" is 1992. I doubt that is just an error, I mean c'mon... Something real fishy about all that...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Neat, I didnt know we had footage of the V shape object in the first sighting. I'm still annoyed that they talk of the "V" shape in conjunction with the second analyzed sighting (shown first in the video). Its clearly not a V!!! You can make ANYTHING into a bloody "V" if you want to. Oh look, a straight line on the horizon, it *must* be a V shaped object flying away from us

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I saw it too, thesame light pattern in the video. I was in phoenix during the first sighting in '97 but missed it. About 6 weeks ago there was another phoenix lights event.

I was eastbound heading out of Tucson on I-10 shortly after sunset on that day, just after passing the triple T truck stop i saw a huge triangle of lights on a straight in low approach to DM, it caught my attention because it was a triangle of white lights, and no nav lights or strobes, just bright landing lights. What was odd about it was that it was HUGE! I've seen all types of aircraft in various flight modes, and i never saw anything that could take up as much sky, it made a C5 look small. I thought it had to be aircraft in formation but the lights moved as a single craft would rather than a formation. The lights were westbound, at an estimated 2000' AGL (looked just a bit higher than pattern altitude) and passed over my left shoulder, to the north of the highway. I thought that was odd, and it was something i hadn't seen before in the sky, and i've seen a LOT of stuff around here.

When I got home, i checked ATS and saw that there was another phoenix lights sighting. I didn't get to post my sighting that day, and i haven't been on this site much anymore, but when i saw the video, that's what i saw that night. Same lights, same spacing, same angle, and i got a good look at it from no more than a few miles away. The sky was overcast and it was dark, so i couldn't discern a shape by way of seeing stars blocked, but those lights on the video look exactly like what i saw.

From personal observation over many years, when i see strange lights and aerial phenomenon it doesn't surprise me. I just wish i had a camera the day i was standing next to the same craft they described in the Bentwater case, a smooth black egg with no lights that emitted a strange hum, set down on a lonely desert airstrip. I got to within 100' of it and it lifted, hovered, and shot off, skimming low over the desert at ridiculous speed. Comparable in size and similar in shape to a Hughes 500c fuselage, minus the rotor, skids, and boom, it was just smooth black all around. I couldn't see any landing gear, windows, doors, seams, it was a dark moonless night and i didn't want to shine a light at ET while i'm trying to sneak up to get a look at their ride.

Arizona is a great place to observe, there's almost always something to see when you look up at night.

Also, the '97 PL"s were obviously the target of a coverup campaign when you consider the "alien capture" ridicule stunt that was orchestrated shortly after, then obviously they'd be out there dropping flares to cover their 6 as soon as they heard of sightings coming in.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I just noticed something. The date on the camcorder of the "new footage" is 1992. I doubt that is just an error, I mean c'mon... Something real fishy about all that...

Yes. Actually in the newscast it does say that the footage was supposedly there was an error in date by the camcorder because the owners never bothered to set the date. This could be true. At the same time if it wasn't the same night it still is very cool footage. The quality of film was also much better when I watched it on T.V. last night. Hopefully since it was a news 3 exclusive, some1 can scrap together the new footage in higher quality on the net.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The first link does not work. Tried copying/pasting including the missing wmv extension but nada.

brill

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Same here.

Could someone fix the problem, i'd really like to see this new footage.

cheers

AoN

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I just checked both links and they worked fine.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sadly, neither of the links work for me either.

The first one tried to load, connects to the server, stopes and cycles that proess. Nothing. Cant save it either, even using unplug, I get a dud wmv with links to itself within.

The second one loads then says stopped. Nothing..

Can anyone grab the videos and post them to some sharing server for download?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Sadly, neither of the links work for me either.

The first one tried to load, connects to the server, stopes and cycles that proess. Nothing. Cant save it either, even using unplug, I get a dud wmv with links to itself within.

The second one loads then says stopped. Nothing..

Can anyone grab the videos and post them to some sharing server for download?

Strange....The links no longer work. I went to the AZFAMILY website and tried locating the video there and it seems that all of the links no longer work. Hopefully, someone wazs able to record this footage that was aired last night, it was truely remarkable.

I am going to email channel 3 and ask why they don't have any more links to the new "intruder" video. Everyone should be able to see this!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hm, this sucks. I'd really like to see the vids, the links will not work for me neither.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I was wondering why this thread died off lol. Whether that video was really in 1997 or 1992 is irrelevent I guess, because either way the video is incredible. I showed it to my skeptical friend last night and he immediately started acting like a child screaming "fake fake fake" over and over lol. He said something stupid like "that's probably just an airplane." haha, people are funny. Someone needs to get some links to the video back up because it is very interesting indeed...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
link actually worked jsut fine for me, but it opened in winamp not wmp

real interesting clip though

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join