It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot photos/footage on What's My Line? (Help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've been searching for years for someone who has seen the same show I saw as a kid. I'm pretty sure it was a later-years version of What's My Line? or similar show where the panel tries to guess the occupation of the guest contestants. The guests were an elderly/older couple whose job, it turned out, was as National Geographic photographers (so they said), and they happened to have the largest collection of Sasquatch/Bigfoot photos and footage of anyone -- a claim to fame, it was made known. They showed this collection at the end. A few of the photos looked like some sort of unknown ape rather than a typical Sasquatch. One of the videos showed a creature that was pure white and looked like an ape. But some of them looked definitively Sasquatchian. I was young, maybe 12...so I figure this was around 1985 or so. My memory of it has definitely faded, but that's what I remember. I've never seen any of those photos or footage anywhere else. And if they really were NG photographers, you'd think we'd see them on various NG bigfoot programs. I start to wonder if I dreamed it.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Autrect]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can't help you with who these people are, but Yeti's have been reported being seen white, and there are 2 reports from Oregon of a white Bigfoot, which I would assume to probably be the same footer, though the sightings were years apart.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A white bigfoot sounds a bit more likely to be the abominable snowman.
I guess they are the same thing.

Cant seem to find any pics of the beast (even a debunked one), Im pretty sure i saw pics on tv as a kid.
Anyways heres an artists rendition

join