It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you find your other half? Sign of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am curious of people who have had the experie od of meeting the person that within the first minute or two of meeting you had what I call a Sign From God. Sign from God is the best way for me to explain what I mean.

For me I met my wife one night at a bar. I was never much of a ladies man, but I had faith that I would meet a perfect woman one day. And after years of mean women and no much luck. I had learned a lot. Like all of us, hopefully do. When I met her she came over to me and sat down and we talked for about 30 seconds. This is going to sound strange but here it goes. If you want to make fun of me it's all good, I am trying to get the point across. I asked her what her sign is cuz I get into astrology.

She said Satan------you must understand that I am very talented musician and my favorite type of music is heavy metal. I am a funny person and I use the word Satan all the time with all kinds of people in a joking way to be funny. When she said Satan, it was instantly what I call a Sign from God moment in your life. I have had maybe 10 of these in my life. It is one of those moments when you instantly know it is magic and you know exactly what it means. That was my Sign of God story about my wife. It is extremely awesome that it was the word Satan. So cool! We are spiritual mates for sure. No doubt.

I want to know if any others have had similiar thing like this. I have another Sign from God story about my wife if anybody cares or anwers this. I hope so but if not then I tried.

The thread is also specifically about a Sign from God about your mate. Of course you can tell me any kind of Signs from God stories you want. I have others too.

new topics

join