It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure where this thread should go so if a staff member needs to move this sorry.

Earlier today I got into a discussion with a coworker about JFK's assassination which somehow later turned into a discussion regarding UFOs. She told me a few outlandish things, which I'm not sure whether to believe or not. According to her, her dad worked on the Roswell investigation as well as had ties to the JFK assassination investigation. She seems like a nice person, but what threw me off was she told me she's hacked into the FBI's website. I was under the impression that's damn near impossible. Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, here is an old axiom to live by.
Remember it and you will do well in life.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A lot of people will say a lot of things that are just total BS, for some reason it makes them feel superior in some way.

On the other hand, many people have worked on different projects, and these people have families. I find it's human nature to want to share information that you have. We have a sense of pride if we have something someone else wants, and we seem to have a desire built into our minds that make us want to tell.

This is possibly why our species has become so successful. Our desire to share information has always proved to advance our culture.

It's quite possible that her father just couldn't resist telling a family member about his secret life, if only to make himself feel more important.

See if you can get any information that can be verified, like when and where he served, and things like that.

It never hurts to do a little follow-up on things like this.

join