It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last time we were at level ORANGE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you might recall the last time homeland security raised the threat level to orange and started all this talk about a terrorist attack we also witnessed comet neat fly by the sun and give us a spectaluar show.

I distinctly had the feeling the alert was raised because of this threat to earth. By the way we also had world wide seismic events going on more then normal. Sort of like whats happening now.

Could they be using HAARP durring this time of suposed crises to search the world over for the terrorist, which just happens to cause the earthquakes?

Or is there another celestial object heading this way?

This all sounds too familier.

Dragonrider where are you?

Valhall...Any comments?

Is anyong looking at the sun?

Or the magnometer output?

The alert is until the end of January. Any idea if there are any objects discovered coming this way?

An alien invaision maybe?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I was thinking that myself actually, but i'm in denial of it.

FA LA LA The world is a wonderful place *goes back to Mr rogers reruns*

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It could be as simple as making sure the populace does not become complacent. There are many people traveling this Christmas season. I for one am. But no one is going to stop me from a much needed vacation. Automatic weapons or box cutters. I am going to Florida and you can't stop me.

See, I am in Florida right now

We will see if I make it back to snowy Minnesota before the New Year.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If you go to this site, it shows that there have been plenty of quakes around California today. Is something happening or is this normal?

top topics

join