It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
wooo its coming there beta testing and its gona be avaliable in 3 months, anyone else soiling themselves waiting for its release?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah I cant wait!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm all over it! I love warcraft 3: the frozen throne. Just wish i was a better player.

thedark_jet@uswest

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yep can't wait for WoW

Orc Warlock/Shaman, not sure yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've got Warcraft III and hate it?

What am I doing wrong? I think I won the very first time I played it.

So I got Age of Empires II and it's the same, just MORE boring. Seriously, what am I missing here?

I want to enjoy.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wait for Rome: Total War if you need a good RTS.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
WoW looks like it will play like WIII without all the over-scripting of characters, the technology level is already two years old and the game design appears to be just like every other mmorpg out there right now. There are no new ideas, nothing stylish or hip. PASS

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Iam am a little worried about the exp system too...

If Iam thinking right, there is a 1-1/2 times exp for the first hour you play, then as you play longer your exp modifier goes down (getting less exp per kill) as you are fatiuged (down to like 1/2 exp per kill after a couple hours)... In other words it will hurt the people that like to play for 5+ hour sessions and play into the hands of the player that like to 1-2 hours at a time. Iam not to sure how this will work if your trying to stay the same level as a friend or clan members/static party members.

Iam going to play this game I think... but Iam hopeing that it is more single player than multi player exp'ing so the average person can play this game and get to high levels. Unlike FFxi where Ive played 124 Days and only really started to become a high level player, or do the high level stuff that the game offers.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Gonna stick with EQ

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
WoW owns EQ IMHO.... i have played some of the Alpha Beta, its pretty cool. I will have my own account for the Open Beta and i am already in a good clan called minium (aka Hate from the Zullon Tek server of EQ) look for me in the PVP server as an orc warrior or a Troll hunter.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So can you tell me a couple things about WoW please...

1. How is the exp system?
2. Does it take constant playing to keep up with your clan members?
3. Can the average person play the game a couple hours a night and still advance in the game nicely and at a good pace?
4. Can you Solo in this game at all? if so can you solo to endgame do you think?

new topics

top topics

join