It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, do you really think AIDS was caused by the government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that up until the 1980's AIDS was considered another type of lukemia. If it was created by the US government then why is it in every other country in the world? If it was a localized thing then maybe it would make sense..

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Its definite possibility AIDS was created. Of course I can't accuralty say by who but its wierd that this disease came out of no where.

Whats even more strange is that its mainly in africa and its killing thousands day by day.

Yet even stranger is that its also a problem in the black community in america.

YET even stranger is that there are white people who are actually immune to this disease.

Now I dont consider myself a paranoid man, but if this doesn't scream CONSPIRACY, then I dont know what does.

aids was created by native men having sex with apes , aids was a non deadly deseace under apes it mutated and was given on by the native men of africa to there wives.

do you have a link to support that?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
aids was created by native men having sex with apes , aids was a non deadly deseace under apes it mutated and was given on by the native men of africa to there wives.
the culture there said that woman having there periods were unclean and you had to keep away from them until they were clean again.
the men had urges and they took apes and monkeys ,
then there were stories that aid/ hiv could be cured by having sex with childeren. after while when war and poverty took the overhand people took advantage of our asylium laws and came here they raped and some times had sex with people from the countries where they went. so those people were infected also, because there are no apes or monkeys here they took eachother and people from the gay world, gays are not always gays they are even bisexual and they are going to have sex with there wives or girlfriends who don't know they have a secret life.

This is exactly what we were taught in highschool too, SIV->HIV (simian->human.) If, like a poster suggested, HIV began by exposing homosexuals in New York, I wonder why the heck the major concentrations of people with HIV are in Africa, where some countries have HUGE percentages of their population with the virus, and Asia. Places where, conveniently, there are monkeys/apes.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I didn't know that the urge to randomly have sex with primates was such an epidemic in Africa and Asia.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I disbelieve that. Lots of people may agree with the possibility that AIDS may have been created by the government in order to continue on with racial cleansing. However they have no absolute way to actually prove that it comes from the government, let alone the lack of evidence they have is astonishing. What is even more astonishing is that they are saying that they are doing this without any proof and without anything to back them up, I mean, if you had proof then show it to me!

well most of us know it was the us government, not terrorists who created anthrax and unleashed the anthrax attacks on its own citizens,

so if they did that im sure theyve done worse things in the past.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by misterfantastic]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
well most of us know it was the us government, not terrorists who created anthrax and unleashed the anthrax attacks on its own citizens,

Anthrax has been around for a very long time, long before the US government, and any existing government, for that matter. We're aware of some very unethical practices performed in the past, but I don't believe HIV has a connection to any program purposefully enacted by any government.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by AlphaHumana]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic

I think that would be considered a pretty stupid to say. In fact, not only do most people not know that, but most people think that's a very ignorant and biased view as well.

Here: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This thread suggests that the Florida anthrax attack was a coverup for 9/11.

Originally posted by falcon
... The reason the florida anthrax case is important is because gary and a number of people that were investigating 9-11 had collected the evidence they had to that point and submitted it to a newspaper down in florida.

Because the evidence was clear and conclusive when people inside of the white house found out about it they ended up finding the newspaper that had been submitted the information about who was involved in 9-11.

Next the newspaper was anthraxed so the building could be cleared of any evidence that would have lead people to the real people responceable for 9-11.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com... eply&fid=10&tid=52232&repquote=1151815

top topics

<< 1   >>

join