It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Patriots Question 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
www.patriotsquestion911.com...

(Just an interesting read for you all I thought)

One thing I absolutely love to laugh over is the responses of some people when it comes to government foreknowledge. There's no question of it now. Even the Israeli Mossad was tracking the terrorists before the events took place. The US government knew full well.

So in response to this some people decide to shrug it off by saying oh well they just let it happen. And stuff like that. It's the same as Obama's calculated response whenever he's asked about 9/11.

Even if the government let it happen that means they are still guilty of treason. The Able Danger program knew full well and told authorities many times.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
911 Dissenters: 90+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials

Some of the people in the list above are connected to Able Danger,
I posted about this about today after I had got the okay from Alan Miller.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
Even if the government let it happen that means they are still guilty of treason. The Able Danger program knew full well and told authorities many times.

I agree, LHOP is treason, although I believe a few key people did more then just 'let it happen'.
Able danger is one nail of many in the 911 O.S. coffin.

As far as only patriots questioning 911, I didnt question 911 until nearly a year afterwards, and I have always considered myself a patriot.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
LIHOP or MIHOP are essentially the same as far as the law. It's called an accessory before the fact. Either way, they deserve the rope.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

(Just an interesting read for you all I thought)

One thing I absolutely love to laugh over is the responses of some people when it comes to government foreknowledge. There's no question of it now. Even the Israeli Mossad was tracking the terrorists before the events took place. The US government knew full well.

So in response to this some people decide to shrug it off by saying oh well they just let it happen. And stuff like that. It's the same as Obama's calculated response whenever he's asked about 9/11.

Yep and I remember on the day the report of the police being alerted to some guys jumping up and down for joy, found to be Mossad agents. The story was never repeated and I wondered what the hell became of that.

This is documented here :
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

new topics

top topics

join