It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative points?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have noticed that some people have negative BTS or PTS points? What is the deal with that?

Are they taken away for some reason? Why have negative points?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This happens when u buy something from the "ATS Store" and you use your accumulative points. It takes an equal ammount of points out of ATS BTS and PTS. So if one is already low, the points will go into minus figures. However when you 'buy' something there, you have a choice to take the points out of one section ie: BTS if you choose. Hope this helps

[edit on 13-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You can also get negative points for a warn, when you post something you shouldn't. But most of the time it's because of spending.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have made this exact mestake and it took me forever to get out of the hole I dug myself into.

It always pays to be extra carefull in the ATS Store. it's a great place but you have got to be sure you know what your buying or you end up paying the price

Although I have seen the wonderful and nice mods here if someone has made a horrible mestake give them the points enough to correct it if they don't already have the points.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ummm, what happens if someone runs up a huge tab and then 'moves' away?? Do they get their points at other boards garnisheed?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
Ummm, what happens if someone runs up a huge tab and then 'moves' away?? Do they get their points at other boards garnisheed?

Yes, with a sprig of thyme. The negative points tab however, go towards the ATS internet debt which is at around 3trillion points.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Simon Grey, SkepticOverlord and Springer, all come to your house and get da points back capiche?

top topics

join