It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Mu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
According to the Mayan calendar time comes to an end on December 21,2012. This is also known as the the end of the 5th Sun and the human race will ascend to a higher frequency of existance. Sounds exciting to me!

[edit on 13-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

It doesn't necessarily mean that 'time will come to an end' rather it could mean that the counting of time restarts; the end of the calendar, not of time.

Its been a while since I read about it, but there are different interpretations of it which go both ways.

Nevertheless, that calendar is intriguing in so many ways.

I do believe 2012 is a year we should look forward to.
Given in the last 3 or so years a lot of changes have occurred (tsunamis, hurricanes, extreme unseasonal weather, etc) I think it should be a bit of fun what awaits.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Did Edgar Cayce say anything about 2012????

If he did I don't recall.

I just watched a show on the history channel on Prophets and Edgar Cayce was the main topic.

All I remembered was something about new land rising off of the East Coast.

And No, this was a different prediction than the Atlantis/Bimini Road rising.

I also agree with Bad Wolf. Although we don't know what will happen come 2012, there have been quite a few drastic changes in the weather the past few years.

It will indeed be interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Dont mean to be rude, The Sun does this every 11 years..? I think Sunspots cycles

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just to put in my two cents, I read about Mu over 30 years ago. Edgar Cayce wrote extensively about it. It was supposedly an underground civilization (unlike Atlantis and much earlier) that existed off the coast of California and down to South America in the Pacific. The people lived underground because dinosaurs still wandered the Earth. They were supposedly a highly evolved, very spiritual society. According to Cayce, the only part of it left is Easter Island (the one with the weird looking statues). According to Cayce the civilization was destroyed because it sat on pockets of gas (just like the gas pockets off the coast of California) and a rash of earthquakes caused it to sink. Also, his prediction was that parts of Atlantis would rise, not Mu. But inasmuch as this is coming from Cayce, you can take it with a grain of salt.

I don’t know how to post links (I promise I will learn soon) but you could probably go to Cayce’s website and do a search.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm not claiming to be an expert on the subject, but I did just watch a movie called Armagedon[documentary],and Cayce's predictions were supposed to happen in 2000. So much for that.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I'm not claiming to be an expert on the subject, but I did just watch a movie called Armagedon[documentary],and Cayce's predictions were supposed to happen in 2000. So much for that.

That's not entirely true...Cayce's readings foresaw coming earth changes set to BEGIN in the years from 1958 to 1998...he never predicted an "End of Civilization" date, nor the Armageddon.

In the following quote (probably one of Cayce's more popular readings) is where he indicates the majority of the earth changes:

"As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given.

This is an excerp of Cayce reading 3976-15 given on January 19th, 1934...during the course of this reading the Archangel Halaliel is speaking through Cayce as a medium and the prediction comes from what the entity (Halaliel) calls the "Throne of Universal Information".

As an aside, it is presumed that 1958 - 1998 are what's referenced..arguably, this could reference any '58 - '98

AB1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join