It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians are professional liars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I got thinking one day... what does every politician, specifically the ones in power, have in common? All of them have lied more then once in their career. It doesnt matter who you pick out of the hat. All of them have lied.

Especially todays politicians. with issues like "terrorism" and "global warming" their having a field day brainwashing innocent people with lies just so they can get a little more money or one more vote.

For example, to name a FEW of the lies, Steven Harper is a flip flop on the environment. One year he is calling Kyoto an unnatainable goal, next year he is considering signing up. George Bush... well I think that is self explanatory.

And the worst part is, esoecialy with global warming, if they dont start teling the truth, the planet could suffer long term effects or it could be fixed. but we dont know that because we have stabbed ourselves in the back by electing a bunch of liars.

Do you see were im coming from?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hope this hasn't only just occurred to you!

How can you tell if a politician is lying? You can see their lips moving

Seriously though, what would you expect in this day in age, every one in government is constantly weighing up their own interests (advancement of career / making more money / leaving a 'legacy' etc) with the actual duties that go with their particular job. Why do you think it takes hundreds of civil servants to do even the most minor things - self interest.

Sad thing is peoples lives are involved.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I would expect them to atleast include PART of the truth in their lies...

new topics

join