It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue 'healing lights'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone is familiar with this phenomenon? My Dad and Sister both see these blue lights, usually on certain areas of someone's body, denotes there's something wrong and that there is healing going on. I'm sure I've seen them sometimes, but obviously it's hard to differeniate sometimes from light that's been burned into your eye (i.e from a lamp) and genuine blue spiritual lights.

My Dad has been to a medium and she told him that he had blue healing lights around him.

[edit on 13/3/07 by Flyboy211]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, this is definitely something very interesting I'd like to look into.

When they see these blue lights, do they feel anything?

Could they feel that something was wrong before and that it was "fixed" after the light? Do they feel any sort of tingling or relief? Is there any spirtiual activity where they experience this? Are you and your family religious?

I've never heard of this before. It's never happened to me!

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Your bloodline may be natural healers. natural healers can see the energy and direct it to speed up the healing process so maybe your should try to hone this skill so you can help people and make yourself a little extra money as well

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have always been able to see "Lights" on people. The only way I can explain it is a light or color. Though the ones I saw were seen more often as a child, and usually were different colors. Orange, Light blue, Purple. It almost felt as I can see inside of a person. I have no clue what they were though. Thats interesting though.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We all have the ability to heal ourselves and others, look into Reiki, this will help guide you, however be careful about how you heal others, the universe often tests us and we need to over come our own issues, green is normally the colour of healing, you may just be seeing the colours in the aruas of people it is quite common to do so, allow your third eye to expand and see, with practise you will be able to see aruas and other things as well, one last warning ask the divine, universe, or god and his/her/its angels to protect and help ground you so you do not give your energy away

MCKTJ

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, my first guess would be aura's. Perhaps they have a gift I haven't heard of, but it sounds alot like seeing an aura, or maybe even chakra's, though the colors would be dictated by the regions of the body so....well I dunno.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by acapablemind]

new topics

top topics

join