It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come please I need some help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Alright a friend of mine *i don't know how true this is but* well she told me that when she was younger she was walking down a street just yelling out *wasn't a good day* just yelling out then she recalled a guy in a black hoodie turned around, he had no facial features or that she saw, he lifted his hand to point to her and the next thing she knew she was waking up in the hospital now she says she can see the aura of demons and ghosts *basically supernatural beings* and she see's "shadow people" Now i'm not an expert in these cases and this is not my area of expertise or my story, so I would like some help please... I'll provide you with almost any answer that I can if you need them...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have to say I don't know much in this field either, but I can try to help. I think that there's two scenarios here. Scenario one, your friend has or had occult interests and is now playing out a fantasy for attention. Scenario two however, your friend is telling the truth and there is some serious weird joo joo goin on.

Can you explain anything else? Where she was when it happened (state) and what time it was? Is it possible that as she was walking down the street, a fellow trekker noticed a car and tried to point it out before she was hit? Explains the hospital trip. The scare from the impact could have imprinted a bad relation to the event and created these ghouls that she sees now through traumitization.

Though, I've dealt with ghosts and shadow people before, so I can understand if she's telling the truth. In my opinion, that would be a very frightening and cold world to be stuck in. No one to talk to about it, no one to understand......

As I said earlier, is there anything else you can explain?

new topics

join