It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights/flashes in the sky over Connecticut? 3-13-2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
just woke up and was watching the news on NBC 30 and the weather man was reporting on weird light flashes in the sky the people were reporting and he even saw himself. he said they checked with everyone on what it could be and they just have no idea. ill try to get more info when i can.

anyone else anywhere else see flashes in the sky very early this morning anywhere??

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
the weather man said he has gotten over a dozen reports of these flashes and that there is no lightening on radar anywhere in the state.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I was just checking out nbc30.com and I don't see anything yet, hopefully they will put the story up on there...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I was just checking out nbc30.com and I don't see anything yet, hopefully they will put the story up on there...

yeah i already did that also. this just happened alittle after 5am EST. so hopefully they will put up a story soon. who knows though, they might not, thats why im posting. hopefully im not the only one from CT on here that is up.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What part of CT, I live in Tolland County and didn't see anything?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I live in Dutchess county NY, which is right on the border of litchfield county, conn. Which area in Ct were these flashes reported? It has been overcast yeterday and today, so sky visiblity is very low unfortunally.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I wish I was at home so I could have seen this, damn...

I saw a pulsing light up at school about a month ago though, probably a similar type object. Let's wait and see if this thing starts happening more and more often forcing religious people off their high horse of "spirituality" nonsense.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i still cant find any story online

i believe it was around New Haven most of the reports came from. i didnt see this myself, but i thought it was very strange this morning when the weather man was talking about this.

makes me feel alittle better though knowing im not the only one in connecticut seeing stuff in the sky.

top topics

join