It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

As has been pointed out of course by actual physicists, upconverting 115 to 116 and down again is an intriniscally energy-losing, entropy-increasing process. If necessary for this hypothetical "gravity B" wave or whatever then it could be 'worth it' but it would hardly be an energy producer. Only if the 116 decayed into something lower (i.e. fission), releasing energy would you get a positive release, and that would mean that 115 is consumed as fuel.

from reading your response i get the impression you miss-interpret what Lazar has claimed.

the only purpose for 115 is its bloated grav A properties, and its convenient mass compared to the desired 116. its claimed that 116 is very unstable and decays rapidly in an energetic explosion. this 116 drops back to the stable 115, where the process is repeated every few seconds(cant remember what the count was)

Also, shooting protons at 115 would NOT by any means be an efficient process.

you do realize we are speaking of alien technology...right????

i know that seems to be an easy cop-out, but thats the claim.

**a side note ive noticed alot of talk about entropy on the boards lately. what every one here needs to understand is "yes" entropy exists. however its rate is not constant- and that matter before you is in a descent, but its finality is far beyond our time.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting Element 115 production sounds akin to earth's ablility to produce Anti-matter. Total global production is measured in Picograms a trillionth of a gram. Even if we built the production up a billion times we would still be making a ridiculously small amount far too small to be of any practical use for the cost.

Depending on how rare it is systems that contained natural amounts of it could have huge strategic value to any intergalactic species using such tech for FTL travel

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
yeah- its claimed that it does/would occurr naturally in dual sun systems. the claim being that the dual suns create a stronger atmosphere for particles to form larger atoms.

my guess is its outdated tech in the great scheme of things, so its may not be the end all be all of resources.imo

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Perhaps it's worth mentioning that when Bob Lazar was either told or came up with the notion of "Element 115," he may have assumed that the name was derived from the element's placement on the good old Periodic Table of Elements we all know and love.

If it was, it would be related to bismuth, a very curious element with some interesting electrical and possibly gravitational qualities, although nothing we know of that can get us from one star to another or from the future to the past.

On the other hand, one look at our Periodic Table and any little child who knows how to stack blocks can see that we've done a pretty good job, but we're obviously missing some of the pieces to the puzzle.

Oh, but where are they? What are they?

I personally suspect that a good portion of those missing elements have components that don't ordinarly interact with our usual dimensions, nor the standard set of forces we're used to.

I'm not a theoretical physicist, so I have no idea in what manner such a thing would exist. But our Periodic Table is certainly incomplete in two dimensions, hanging on the Chemistry classroom wall, and it may not even be complete in three dimensions, like a Rubic's Cube. My hunch is that it's not something cute as simple as a cube, anyway. Quadridimensional tetrahedron, anyone?

So maybe "Element 115" fits nice and snug somewhere in the real multi-dimensional Element Matrix. But unless you're working with the aliens -- who have a somewhat different diagram hanging in their Chemistry classrooms -- you'll never know where.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It could be a very complexed extraction from H3. It is avery little known about eliment, but has it's prctical application's for this to be quite relavent for space and terresterial travel.
Though I cannot vougue for a "Fact" it would fall under this mysterious catagorie of 'New Fuels' for such thing's.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Well could you tell me why the police were raiding his house in the first place?

They were serving a legitimate warrrant.

How would we exactly know that he actually pulled a gun out on a cop?

I knew Bill Cooper very well and I can tell you that its safe to assume that Bill pulled a gun on the cop.

If what he knew wasnt anything important then why did they cut off his leg the first time to begin with?

Bill lost his leg in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles. Is there another story I don't know about?

Not calling you a liar?

Oh thanks. Bill spent a lot of time in my home over a period of a year with Annie and his daughter.

I just think there are certain things to Bill that shouldnt be ignored.

I agree. Bill contracted a very bad case of UFO disease.

Are you also saying what Bill said about Lazaar and Friedman is a lie? About them being paid by the CIA to snow the american people?

Yes, it is a lie. Totally untrue. A total fiction. Thanks for the post.

I refuse to believe that the police had a "legitimate warrant." I also refuse to believe Bill would pull a gun out on a cop. Hes got so much to loose why would he be so stupid enough to risk it? About the leg accident, I heard he was tortured and had his leg cut off by secret servicemen. I also refuse to believe that Bill "contracted" a bad case of ufo disease lol. What I do still believe is that Lazaar and Friedman are still working for the government sent to snow the American people. I mean why wouldnt I imagine somebody as you being threatened by our government and being forced to feed people lies on behalf of Coopers death? Id love to believe you but theres just too questions to be answered wouldnt you say? I mean if the government threated me and my family Id sure as hell lie to the public for them. Wouldnt you? Another thing, I find it very sad for you to discredit the claims of Mr. Cooper as lies especially with the way you call him a "good friend." Hear from you soon and have a goodnight Mr Lear.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Hear from you soon and have a goodnight Mr Lear.

Thanks for the post topsecret. There are a lot of people that believe as you do. I am not one of them. Thanks again for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've been following the Lazar story (or at least what's left of it) since it broke. Hell I even still own the old chezzy video he made. Regardless of what anyone else thinks I do believe him to be legit. Enough said

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
hey you wanted to know if there was any mention of element 115 before 2003.
well i found out this mail or something from 2000.
dont know if its of some help or no.

have a look..

www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychicxperience
hey you wanted to know if there was any mention of element 115 before 2003.
well i found out this mail or something from 2000.
dont know if its of some help or no.

have a look..

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Anything about Element 115 that also mentions UFOs in the same article is not going to help much. Bob Lazar discussed Element 115 back in 1989 I believe it was, so anything written about Element 115 after that date that relates to Aliens/UFOs is probably just referring to what Bob Lazar explained in the first place...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i could just find an article in which he was told about how element 115 works as a nuclear fuel at Area 51.

will post as soon as i find something

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychicxperience
i could just find an article in which he was told about how element 115 works as a nuclear fuel at Area 51.

will post as soon as i find something

You don't need to post info about Bob Lazar explaining how Element 115 works, we already know all about it.

If you can find some "scientific" articles about Element 115 that do not relate to Aliens/UFOs then please post those...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here's a couple of articles on element 115. I remember reading somewhere that there was a 115 article in Scientific American just before Lazar's claims were made, but I have not confirmed it.

Physics web

Element 115

[edit on 4/3/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
I remember reading somewhere that there was a 115 article in Scientific American just before Lazar's claims were made, but I have not confirmed it.

OK, well that will make it very simple. Bob's first flight to Groom Lake was December 6, 1989 and he didn't go to S-4 until about a week later.

So that would make it the October, November or December of 1989 issue of Scientific American. I'm sure there is an index on the web. I will check.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Whoops the Scientific American digital archive only extends from 1993. I will have to go to the library. We have a small library a few blocks away and maybe they will have Scientific American. Otherwise I will have to go over to the Flamingo library.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey John,

Why doesn't Lazar stay involved? From what I've heard he is just busy with his scientific supplies business and some other businesses, but not involved really at all with the UFO stuff anymore. He should at least post here on the board or something. I'm not really sure what exactly I would expect him to do... but there must be some way for such a firsthand witness like him to help with disclosure or at least helping people to know the truth who want to know...

I guess he's really said all he can say though right? I dunno, I still think he should be more "involved" somehow... maybe he is I just don't know about it...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Whoops the Scientific American digital archive only extends from 1993. I will have to go to the library. We have a small library a few blocks away and maybe they will have Scientific American. Otherwise I will have to go over to the Flamingo library.

Thanks John. You are an exceptional individual.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Hey John,

Why doesn't Lazar stay involved?

I think he has moved on. At least I got the half scale anti-matter reactor for my den:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Half scale antimatter reactor? lol What is that a bowl upside-down? Does it actually work or something?

Is Element 115 the only main thing stopping people from building a propulsion system like Bob Lazar explains?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The power source is a reactor which uses element 115 as its fuel. In this reactor element 115 is used as a target and is bombarded with protons in a small, highly sophisticated particle accelerator. When a proton fuses into the nucleus of an atom of 115, it is transmuted and becomes an atom of element 116. Although we too can transmute elements here on earth, it is typically not done in this fashion, or at anywhere near this level of efficiency. Furthermore, we have yet to produce anything heavier than element 112.

As soon as each atom of 115 is transmuted into 116, it immediately decays and produces a radiation unlike that which we normally observe in nuclear decay. Each atom of element 116 decays and releases two antiprotons (anti-hydrogen), a form of antimatter. Antimatter can be produced in particle accelerators here on earth, but only in minute quantities and only stored for short periods of time.

The flux of antimatter particles produced in the reactor are channeled down an evacuated, tuned tube (which keeps it from contacting with the matter that surrounds it) and reacted with a gaseous matter target. This Total Annihilation reaction is the most efficient and energetic nuclear reaction there is. The more familiar nuclear reactions are Fission, producing energy from the splitting of atoms as used in nuclear reactors & atomic bombs, and Fusion, the fusing or combining of atoms (typically hydrogen nuclei) to release even more energy. Fusion is the reaction that powers the sun and other stars and is what gives hydrogen bombs their "punch". These two more common nuclear reactions are dwarfed by the power and efficiency of the annihilation reaction used in the alien reactor.

The reaction between the gaseous matter target and the antimatter particles produces a continuos release of tremendous amounts of heat. This heat is converted directly into electricity by the use of a thermionic Generator. The Thermeonic generator used in this reactor is so efficient, that there is no detectable waste heat produced. This is an apparent violation of one of the basic laws of thermodynamics. Similar, but not nearly as efficient or powerful, thermionic generators are used as power sources in our satellites and space probes.

As amazing and efficient as all this seems, it is only secondary to the primary function of the reactor. The antiparticle flux emitted from the transmuting element 115 is not the only energy radiated during operation. This is the point at which the gravity A wave is first produced. The gravity wave emitted by the 115 reaction appears on the hemisphere of the reactor, propagating up the tuned waveguide in a fashion very similar to the way microwaves behave.

All of the actions and reactions inside the reactor are orchestrated perfectly like a tiny little ballet, and in this manner, the reactor provides an enormous amount of power used to amplify the gravity A wave so it can cause the requisite space/time distortion for space travel..

Download the REACTOR.MOVIE users.skynet.be...

The Element 115 is machined into triangles and then is inserted into the reactor. This piece of element 115 is the source of the gravity A wave as well as the target that is bombarded with protons to release the anti-matter.

The power source is a reactor which uses element 115 as the fuel and uses a total annihilation reaction to provide the heat which it converts to energy. And in this manner, it functions as a compact, light weight, efficient, on board power source.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join