It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Bob Lazar does not mention that Element 115 has anti-gravity properties.

Rather, it is the key element in the antimatter reactors that power Zetan probes and spacecraft. It enables those reactors - which have been described to be the approximate size of a basketball - to be 100% efficient (with no byproduct).

Yes, the statement by Byrd is misleading. Bob never said the Element 115 had any anti-gravitational properties. Its possible that Byrd didn’t take the time to listen to what he actually said or maybe he was intentionally obfuscating the issue.

What Bob said was that during the transmutation of Element 116 to Element 115 it was possible to access and amplify the Gravity A wave (currently labeled the strong nuclear force). The gravity A wave is directed or aimed to ‘pull’ or ‘stretch’ the fabric of space to enable speeds of hundreds the times the speed of light without violating Einsteins theory that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, which is true in a linear direction.

But if you can ‘pull’ or ‘stretch’ a chunk of space from say, a couple of hundred thousand miles away (or millions of miles) away and then ‘coalesce or ‘fuse’ with that space, when you turn the gravity amplifier off you are then hundreds of thousands (or millions) of miles away or actually at the space from where you withdrew that 'chunk' of space from.

Bob said that this cycle can regenerate every 12 milleseconds. So if you are traveling a million miles every 12 milleseconds you are moving right along.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
www.boblazar.com

does anyone know the username and password that is needed to access the site

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
www.boblazar.com

does anyone know the username and password that is needed to access the site

Earlier in this thread, Thodeph provided us with a link to the mirror site...

Bob Lazar Mirror Site

The link works without a password.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Byrd
However, as I recall, Lazar said it [Element 115] had anti-gravity properties... and he certainly missed the mark on that point as well as on other points.

As with a number of other people in this thread, I agree that Bob Lazar is telling the truth.

His understanding about Element 115, antimatter reactors, and the vast difference in power between traditional nuclear weapons versus the more advanced antimatter variations (that the aliens have in their arsenal), is all explained in his DVD documentary.

Anyone who wants to know about Bob Lazar and this subject needs to view that DVD and analyze it at length.
[edit on 20-3-2007 by Paul_Richard]

Thanks for that Paul_Richard. It's not viewable on any search engine is it?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Thanks for that [DVD Link] Paul_Richard.

You're welcome Thodeph.

Originally posted by Thodeph
It's not viewable on any search engine is it?

If it is, it would soon be taken down as that would involve legal problems.

I've seen many UFO documentaries. Bob Lazar's is one of the best and well worth the price.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Bob never said the Element 115 had any anti-gravitational properties.

What Bob said was that during the transmutation of Element 116 to Element 115 it was possible to access and amplify the Gravity A wave (currently labeled the strong nuclear force).

If this is the case, what is the benefit of collecting element 115. It would be the by-product. Wouldn't element 116 be the one to have interest in?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

What Bob said was that during the transmutation of Element 116 to Element 115 it was possible to access and amplify the Gravity A wave (currently labeled the strong nuclear force).

If this is the case, what is the benefit of collecting element 115. It would be the by-product. Wouldn't element 116 be the one to have interest in?

Yes, but they can't find a box that will hold it.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ah, same as the hunt for the "universal" solvent 100s of years ago. A solvent that would dissolve anything and everything. What they failed to consider is what could they store it in.

[edit on 3/21/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Element 108 was first synthesized in 1984, Element 109 in 1992. Element 115
would have been purely theoretical during the Lazar S-4 claim. I am a bit troubled that Bob Lazar, when asked said the 115 he worked with has an atomic mass of 271, which just isn't possible. Perhaps it was a typo or he was simply mistaken. In a rare interview in 2005, he mentioned that it may be possible to make the stable 115 on Earth. The theoretical atomic weight of stable 115 as a chemist sees it is 299, several neutrons higher than the two isotopes that were synthesized here with atomic weights 287 and 288. Those two lasted mere milliseconds and then decayed.

Lazar's United Nuclear website is pretty slick United Nuclear I may just order a few items from them for my lab or personal rerearch interests.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I fall into the category that believes Lazar as well. If you listen to the guy talk, he articulates himself very well, and some of his theories on the way the ET craft worked are fantastically interesting. Love how he stated that the gravity wave generators on the ship created a 'virtual downhill' that the ship was always falling towards. Saw him say the other night on a TV show that every waste system aboard the craft was utilized by another sub-system for maximum efficiency. Really cool to hear him talk about it.

I'm definitely a Lazar fan. lol

I also agree that Lazar comes across as very believable.

BUT, think about this statement you paraphrased.

How could Lazar, or any physicist determine 'that every waste system aboard the craft was utilized by another sub-system'?

1. He could NOT have determined this in the short time he worked there.
2. Such a system would be a "black box" to an outside observer. IOW, if a system is that efficient, there would be no way for us to easily measure this efficiency. You can not just -surmise- this by saying 'oh the craft flew, but the surface was cool'. That's not a scientific analysis of 'efficiency' of a power or energy system. You have to input energy and measure the amount of excess heat or friction, or noise or something. How do you input energy into an "Alien System"?
3. Bob's story has remained remarkably consistent for many, many years but this is the FIRST time he has mention this 'waste system utilization'.

To me, this brings a level of incredulity to his "story", which was not there before. When I heard this, my doubt went up.

Why? It's new info in the absence of any new experience for him, and it's impossible to know this without a lot of testing and sophisticated devices and lots of time. He describes the internal workings on a somewhat superficial level, and has always said that they had no idea how the 'occupants' controlled the 'vehicles'.

Though he is believable, I've met people who were 'players' and they are superb at 'conning people' and being extremely believable. That's their forte. Lazar does not seem like a 'player', though.

What I'd like to see is a real expert profiler or professional at analyzing statements using body language analyze Lazar's many interviews and see how many evidences of dissembling show up. (I'd suspect not many, but there are a few). His level of 'tell' is very low to we non-professionals trying to determine truthfulness, but it would not be difficutl for a top professional, like a profiler.

Good thread, though.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

from my understanding 115 was to be converted to 116. then 116 degrades back to 115. during the phase of 116 an explosion takes place and the heat is converted to energy via a 100% thermal capture device.

115 is where the A field emmits. through amplification and direction its put to use as a gravity canceler(through obstruction).

bob states 116 is for energy purposes.

[edit on 26/3/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It must take a lot of energy to operate this proton source. I wonder how the ET crafts do a black start. Were does the power come from? I guess one does not stall a craft away from home.

It is a shame Bob didn't give one of his 115 chunks to a lab that could have tried the bombardment with protons to see what happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here's a picture I ran across this weekend researching Bob Lazar. I don't know whether it's genuine. Also, It's interesting that United Nuclear builds and repairs radiation detectors, since that ties in with another project I'm toying with.

[edit on 3/26/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It must take a lot of energy to operate this proton source. I wonder how the ET crafts do a black start. Were does the power come from? I guess one does not stall a craft away from home.

According to Bob Lazar, the Zetan spacecraft are powered by small antimatter reactors which are much more powerful than the most sophisticated nuclear reactors in operation by us. Element 115 enables those antimatter reactors to be 100% efficient.

It is a shame Bob didn't give one of his 115 chunks to a lab that could have tried the bombardment with protons to see what happened.

Bob says that the government acquired some of Element 115. It is not much of a stretch that they have already done extensive testing on it and that their findings will not be openly disclosed.

There is also a rumor that Bob himself has some Element 115 but he will neither confirm or deny it.

Walk around with some Element 115 in your possession and you are begging for many governments to confiscate it and put a bullet in your head

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think if one had some 115, it wouldn't be safe anywhere. In Lazar's 2005 interview he said the "badges" still come around to harass him these days.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
Here's a picture I ran across this weekend researching Bob Lazar. I don't know whether it's genuine. Also, It's interesting that United Nuclear builds and repairs radiation detectors, since that ties in with another project I'm toying with.

Its not genuine. Bob made that to show us approximately what his badge looked like for S-4.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks John. Have you spoken to Bob Lazar recently?

Regards,

Glenn

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D

from my understanding 115 was to be converted to 116. then 116 degrades back to 115. during the phase of 116 an explosion takes place and the heat is converted to energy via a 100% thermal capture device.

115 is where the A field emmits. through amplification and direction its put to use as a gravity canceler(through obstruction).

bob states 116 is for energy purposes.

[edit on 26/3/07 by Glyph_D]

As has been pointed out of course by actual physicists, upconverting 115 to 116 and down again is an intriniscally energy-losing, entropy-increasing process. If necessary for this hypothetical "gravity B" wave or whatever then it could be 'worth it' but it would hardly be an energy producer. Only if the 116 decayed into something lower (i.e. fission), releasing energy would you get a positive release, and that would mean that 115 is consumed as fuel.

Also, shooting protons at 115 would NOT by any means be an efficient process. Remember that both proton and 115 nucleus are positively charged, the 115 very much so. Hence as you try to shoot closer and closer to the nucleus the mutual electromagnetic repulsion will mean that nearly all 'near-collisions' will in fact miss and scatter off the proton in a roughly random direction, lowering its energy and making it impossible to interact with any other 115 nucleus. This is the same problem as nuclear fusion---it's hard enough to keep deuterium and tritium together, and the each have +1 charge. Now multiply by 115, and that's the mutual repulsive force. If you can't get close enough to where the strong force takes over then you will not get any nuclear reaction, and even with tunneling there is a minimum energy (effectively) below which reactions are astronomically improbable.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

As has been pointed out of course by actual physicists, upconverting 115 to 116 and down again is an intriniscally energy-losing, entropy-increasing process. If necessary for this hypothetical "gravity B" wave or whatever then it could be 'worth it' but it would hardly be an energy producer.

Thanks for your comments mbkennel, they are appreciated.

As I mentioned in this thread and other threads and in my U2 to you, it is the Gravity "A" wave that is accessed and amplified.

Your comment "Gravity B or whatever' sounds like a physicist uncomfortable or unwilling to consider a theory. If you would like your opinions to appear legitimate you might start by stating the correct facts of the theory being proposed. Stating an incorrect value and/or nomenclature and then saying "...or whatever' makes you sound uninformed at best and careless or negligent at worst. Just a thought.

Thanks again for your participation in this thread as a 'physicist'.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Thanks for your input roadgravel. Yes I'm sure that would have been the scientific experiment of the century: bombard the 115 with protons to see if it explodes.

Reminds me of the experiment they tried to cut an operating antimatter reactor in half with a lazer. Whoops, killed 2 scientists. I think they should have tried a hammer first.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join