It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
However, as I recall, Lazar said it had antigravity properties... and he certainly missed the mark on that point as well as on other points.

I would love to hear this. When was the UUP isotope with an atomic weight of 271 tested for antigravity properties?

In fact, when was it even "officially" confirmed to exist?
And UUP-288 and UUP-289 don't count, the mass of the atom is supposedly very important here.

If I recall correctly Lazar stated that the strong nuclear force bleeds out of UUPs large, stable nucleus and it's able to be harnessed and amplified.
Sure, it sounds a little wacky, but it has never been "officially" proven or disproven

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm tend to believe that Lazar is telling the truth about the saucer but got caught up in a couple of fibs trying to impress people with his schooling creds and then one lie led to another and then, I don't want to talk about it anymore. Who on this forum has never lied? Does that mean everthing he said is a lie? I say truth on what he says about saucers.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
regardless, Bob is cool. He kinda reminds me of Bruce Banner for some reason, that and he ran a brothel.
He is a badass.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

On March 21, 1989 Bob asked me if I wanted to watch a saucer test flown and I said sure, when?. He said they are going to test fly tomorrow night just at sunset. He and I, Gene Huff and Bobs wife drove in my motorhome up to the back road into Groom Lake and parked just outside the restricted area. Just after sunset the saucer came up from behind the mountains and did some gravity jumps. I got a good look at it with my 8 inch Celestron after it had finished performing and was gently and slowly descending.

Hope with all this insider info and opportunity you were able to get as many pictures as you could of it?

Its good to have you around ATS John.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is an intriguing topic. However even if a stable isotope of 115 was to be discovered I don't think it would go a long way to backing up Lazars story unless it was found to display the unusual anti-gravity characteristics that Lazar attributed to it since the "island of stability" for superheavy elements had been theorised and predicted some time before Lazar ever spoke about 115.

One thing it did get me thinking about is that if such an element did exist, the first person the government would have asked to study it would have been Glenn T. Seaborg who was also the first person to propose the "island of stability" concept. I know it's a bit of a leap to say he came up with the idea after studying some 115, but if there is any truth to the UFO phenomenum then it is at least possible...

There can be no way to practically synthesize Element 115. The only way you can 'practically' obtain it is from a naturally occurring source.

I'm surprised by how strongly you assert this. There's no way it could be bred like plutonium is in fast breeder reactors from other stable superheavy elements then? I assume this was determined by some of the leading scientists in the field?

[edit on 14-3-2007 by sonicology]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I've been doing some more research on Bob and it seems like the more I learn, the less credible he becomes in my mind. He was arrested for pandering (basically pimping) charges? LOL, I mean c'mon, what kind of Top Secret Clearance UFO Engineer goes around pimpin' hoes?

He is obviously lying about where he went to school as there are plenty of people who have seriously researched the topic. He claims to have attended a bunch of different schools for small periods of time, yet most of the schools have no record of him whatsoever.

I just read at this site (link below) that Lazar took the same group of people (minus John Lear, but plus Jim Tagliani) to view a test flight of the spacecraft and that this time they actually took a video of the craft. So where the hell is the video???

For a minute I seemed to be a little more convinced by the fact that he passed a lie-detector test. But there is a good reason why lie-detectors are not submissible in a court of law. I am sure there are plenty of liars who have "beaten" lie-detectors before. Like I said, Lazar is becoming less and less credible in my eyes the more that I research about him.

Here's a link to a timeline site about Lazar: www.serve.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I've been doing some more research on Bob and it seems like the more I learn, the less credible he becomes in my mind. He was arrested for pandering (basically pimping) charges? LOL, I mean c'mon, what kind of Top Secret Clearance UFO Engineer goes around pimpin' hoes?

Maybe its a smear campaign? We've read all kinds of stories of what different levels of gov't are capable of so is this really off the mark. Credibility is a powerful complement so when you take that away you don't leave much for others to believe in. Not saying this is the case here but its a possibility.

brill

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Hope with all this insider info and opportunity you were able to get as many pictures as you could of it?

Nope. Bob brought a video camera the first night which sat on the motorhome bumper while the saucer was flying. George Knapp got some video the next Wednesday night which I assume he still has. That video was used in the series that Channel 8 did on Bob.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I'm tend to believe that Lazar is telling the truth about the saucer but got caught up in a couple of fibs trying to impress people with his schooling creds and then one lie led to another and then, I don't want to talk about it anymore. Who on this forum has never lied? Does that mean everthing he said is a lie? I say truth on what he says about saucers.

Bobs fibs must have been very impressive to have gotten him all the way into S-4.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I just read at this site (link below) that Lazar took the same group of people (minus John Lear, but plus Jim Tagliani) to view a test flight of the spacecraft and that this time they actually took a video of the craft. So where the hell is the video???

I believe you will find a portion of video from that encounter on the 1991 John Lear video, which was taken off Google Video for some reason. I have a link for excerpts from it that seems to only work sporadically. The link is posted below. Keep trying the link if it does not work. I did get it to work once yesterday. I am trying to find a better link.

1991 John Lear Video

[edit on 3/14/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill

Maybe its a smear campaign? We've read all kinds of stories of what different levels of gov't are capable of so is this really off the mark. Credibility is a powerful complement so when you take that away you don't leave much for others to believe in. Not saying this is the case here but its a possibility.

brill

I don't remember where I saw or read it, but if I'm not mistaken, Bob said that in fact he built or installed some computer systems for a brothel in Vegas, but at the time he didn't knew it was a brothel and he got charged with pandering later on, to discredit and harass him.

I'm not sure if John or anyone knows more about that, but that's what I remember (if I remember correctly) from the story.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx

I don't remember where I saw or read it, but if I'm not mistaken, Bob said that in fact he built or installed some computer systems for a brothel in Vegas, but at the time he didn't knew it was a brothel and he got charged with pandering later on, to discredit and harass him.

I'm not sure if John or anyone knows more about that, but that's what I remember (if I remember correctly) from the story.

Bob knew it was a brothel, so did everybody else including George. So did the cops who used the place. I remember when he started installing the video system asking him why he was doing this. I remember telling him something to the effect, "You know what this is going to do to the S-4 story don't you?" He said he didn't care. I forget how it all started unraveling but the madam turned Bob in. Bob got charged and convicted of pandering (I believe it was the only pandering conviction in Nevada in that states history), and got probation. The madam was not charged. As I have said many times before the period from the summer of 1988 (when I met Bob) until he moved to Albuquerque in 2001 where the most interesting times of my life.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I tend to believe that Lazar is telling the truth about the saucer but got caught up in a couple of fibs trying to impress people with his schooling creds and then one lie led to another and then, I don't want to talk about it anymore. Who on this forum has never lied? Does that mean everthing he said is a lie? I say truth on what he says about saucers.

Bobs fibs must have been very impressive to have gotten him all the way into S-4.

Don't get me wrong John, I'm not saying that Bob Lazar is not an extremely great physicist, I'm sure he is, good enough to get to S-4, what I'm saying is, he did'nt have to go to MIT to learn physics did he? He may have fibbed about where he was educated not about his education level itself. Do you see my point? Maybe he did go to MIT and the govt, erased the records of it, that may well be true, I don't know. My point is, its easy to let a white lie slip and then turn into something more, it still doesn't mean that the man can't build a particle accelarator. I'm sure that that there are others who work as S-4 who have also fibbed on their resume a little(everyone exaggerates their resumes a little). I think you may have missed my point.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think you may have missed my point.

I didn't miss your point. I don't think that you could have the
kind of knowledge Bob had without an orderly sequence of
input/learning that college provides.

In the summer of 1988 when we first met we exchanged resumes and his contained a copy of a diploma from MIT. His resume along with a lot of other stuff has disappeared from my den.

I know that he told me he went to MIT while he was at LANL. Maybe they sent him somewhere else and then told him it was MIT and Caltech just so he could discredit himself.

If the secret government can have been mining on the moon for 45 years without the general public at least suspecting it then they can do anything else.

I appreciate your comments on Bob's education and the fact that he may have lied about his education.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Bob, Joe Vanniniti and I did the 'dry ice'/coleman lantern pintle experiment which was videotaped.

John I hope your not skipping over my posts/questions becasue of a dislike in my username or something of the like
Either way you answered part of my question. I have another, hopefully you will see this one
Does this video still exist, and if so who has copies? Is it the same video which the vapour from dry ice supposedly is drawn to the element. And finally, why did Bob not allow this video or pictures of the element to be put in the TV special? Im just curious as to why he only showed close friends and didn't prove to the world he was telling the truth? I believe what Bob said was true anyway, but am very curious about this part of the story.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze

Does this video still exist, and if so who has copies?

Don't know. I don't believe Bob made any copies.

Is it the same video which the vapour from dry ice supposedly is drawn to the element.

Not the dry ice. The alpha particles. The vapor from the dry ice only made them visible.

And finally, why did Bob not allow this video or pictures of the element to be put in the TV special? Im just curious as to why he only showed close friends and didn't prove to the world he was telling the truth? I believe what Bob said was true anyway, but am very curious about this part of the story.

Bob was interested only in the knowledge for himself. He was never interested in convincing anybody else unless threatened. And that was the only reason for the Lazar tape was that he was threatened.

There would have been numerous ways he could have convinced people of his experience but to what end? He certainly doesn't care what people think about him nor does he care what they believe.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I believe George Knapp has see it.

Maybe Springer can inquire about this

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Bob was interested only in the knowledge for himself. He was never interested in convincing anybody else unless threatened. And that was the only reason for the Lazar tape was that he was threatened.

I can understand not wanting to validate himself. I guess I worded my question wrong. Bob has inside information on the fact Alien beings have visited this planet. This information has been hidden from the public for over 50 years. It is the most important thing to happen in the history of our species. My question is why will Bob not release anything relating to this element, because if he does it validates everthing he has said, thus validating the entire extraterrestrial theory. I feel for Bob wanting privacy and to not be threatened, but this information is vital to our whole race, its bigger than just Bob's part of the whole picture. Does he not realize that? I hope you understand what Im trying to say.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Things still don't add up. Doesn't NASA hire basically the BEST scientists/physicists in the country? If so, which scientists does that leave for the "secret government" to hire? You would think that the government would get the "top" scientists, and that NASA would get the 2nd tier scientists. This could make sense, except you can trace any scholar back to their universities and through their work... and we can make a safe assumption that the best scientists work for NASA, not a "secret government."

John, you and Bob should probably just have never talked about any of this in the first place if you have no way to prove it. Don't you think it's all basically pointless hearsay? "The video camera sat on the bumper of the RV while the disc was flying." What a bunch of B.S. Are you really telling me that a group of people, people who were already previously very interested in the UFO topic, get a phone call that they get to go see a flying saucer the next day... and that they didn't bring every single kind of data-recording instrument that they could think of? Who the hell WOULDN'T document a fantastic event like that?

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
"Lazar told us he previously worked at Los Alamos National Lab. The lab repeatedly denied it, even after we found Lazar's name in the lab phone book."
www.klas-tv.com...

just curious if Knapp ever offered up anything tangible to back this up? where do you find a LANL phone directory? if he can show proof of this I will be on board with Lazar 100%.

Welcome aboard: www.thewhyfiles.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join