It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by NeoVain
Whatever you do, don´t be put off by the trolls, their arguments rarely hold water if you do your research properly. Challenge them at every point and they will eventually cease their nonsense-barrage.

Quite true
But sometimes the old ones resurface, Right Buddha?

Seeing you once again in this thread, I have to agree.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
How come it says Buddhasystem made the last post in this thread, yet everytime i refresh it, i see Gogovicmorrow as the last post.

Edit: nevermind, i can see buddhas post now. After posting this one, it appeared... Kinda wonder why i bothered though

edit on 12-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
How come it says Buddhasystem made the last post in this thread, yet everytime i refresh it, i see Gogovicmorrow as the last post.

Edit: nevermind, i can see buddhas post now. After posting this one, it appeared... Kinda wonder why i bothered though

edit on 12-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

This is a bug in the ATS system that's been here since day one. I wonder why they don't fix it.
So, enjoy my post. You well deserve it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can anyone advise me,

I did a search for Bob Lazar..

and it came up with 7800 results..

There seemed to be 10 pages at 10 per page (100 in total )worth of Bob Lazar titles..although some were of the same threads.

I was hoping to find a list of threads related to Bob,

so I searched for Bob Lazar threads. about 4800 results I get also 10 pages at 10 per page (100 in total)

Can anyone explain why I can only view 10 pages worth ?

I am surprised that there is not a way to look at what threads have been wrote about him that one can scroll
through.Can I ask is this because it is an old version of a members forum, or is this a new approach ?

Usually I would had thought most membership forums put threads within categories , in this eg I do not just mean under UFOs and aliens,but say threads under the name Bob Lazar if he has been seen as a main
topic.or other things that may be listed say under Persons connected to UFOs..be it Bob Lazar , Phil Schneider,Ed Fouche etc

or other main related topics.UFO sitings, UFO technology..UFO hoaxs ..
or whatever are the main related topics.

edit on 24-2-2012 by astro144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Stanton Friedman exposed bob lazar as a phoney and a liar.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joan49
Stanton Friedman exposed bob lazar as a phoney and a liar.

Good for him

Now where is Stanton Friedman's proof of HIS own claims that "Some UFO's are Alien spacecraft?

I am waiting........

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi Zorgon,

By any chance can you advise me about my question in searching for Bob Lazar threads.

I have tried to read through this thread to get some background of the history and to try and learn a
bit about some of the main members who post about Bob.

This helps me try and get a bit of understanding about your background with Bob and John.

I did wonder how well you knew John, and also wondered had you met Bob ?

I can see John stopped posting after page 16/17 in 2007 on this thread...
(its surprising how this thread is still running after such gaps that have occurred from various times)

I also wanted to try and see the video that was claimed to be filmed when Bob took John and others to see
the Flying Disc at or near Area 51. Springer referred to this after John stopped posting..
SEE Springer's posts about it below

Can you say exactly where it was that they claimed that they witnessed the UFO Disc sitings..Was It the Black Mailbox...or was it somewhere actually within Area 51 if Bob has access to get him and his visitors inside the perimeter.

I thought the discs had been more around Papoose lake area, NOT Area 51 .. near Groom lake..
Id be very surprised if S4 was so secret that they would fly discs around Area 51 Groom lake !...
It would not make sense to me.

================POST FROM SPRINGER REGARDING BOBS VIDEO of the DISCS)==============
(I have seen the video, as John said it doesn't capture the disc on video (I'll let John tell that story ) but it DOES capture the audio of everyone there and the immediate aftermath out in the desert, in the middle of the night, and so on...

As soon as we have completed our beta test of the custom ATS VIDEO player and we have implemented the multi-hundred (thousand?) title video library we have done a deal on the video will be shown.

PATIENCE please we are growing in so many directions it's requiring intense planning and launches.

Springer..)

edit on 26-2-2012 by astro144 because: altered added content

edit on 26-2-2012 by astro144 because: added content

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Bob stated element 115 is heavy enough that it generates its on gravity field and you can direct its gravity field like a flash light beam. Element 115 is not a component of this earth or even this solar system its created from super nova blast. We do not know all the properties of element 115 because it popped into existing for a few micro seconds. As you may or may not not know there are 2 forms of gravity A and B. B is what holds us to this planet. I'm not surprised at all how easy it is to keep secrets from the USA population. 80% still believe in a book created 2000yrs ago by a bunch of people who thought the earth was flat and did not know the north american Continent existed. These same people would put you on the cross if you appeared in there time with a cell phone in your hand.Even a flash light would make you a God back then LOL. I guess ignorance is bliss for some.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by astro144
Hi Zorgon,
By any chance can you advise me about my question in searching for Bob Lazar threads.

Sure. In the list of options at the top of the ATS page click on 'search' then type in 'bob lazar' and hit enter. That yields about 10 pages of older Bob Lazar threads...

I have tried to read through this thread to get some background of the history and to try and learn a bit about some of the main members who post about Bob.

Well not too many members here actually know him or anything other than they have read on the internet or just make personal opinions. Since Bob has pulled out of the UFO circuit many years ago and could care less what people believe, there is not a whole lot of new information... and there won't be.

His last interview at C2C... (top of my head it was 2009, but I can check that later) is the best to get his latest views. In that he specifically tells you that the Bob Lazar on facebook is an imposter. I would recommend you find that... oh wait...

Area 51 Revisited Part 1 - Bob Lazar at C2C 15th Nov 2009 with John Lear and Gene Huff

This helps me try and get a bit of understanding about your background with Bob and John.

Not sure why you just don't ask John directly
He is not hard to find

I did wonder how well you knew John, and also wondered had you met Bob ?

John and I have been friends many years... and the last time I saw Bob was at John's 65th birthday party. His daughter Alli had gotten hold of Bob and flew him to Vegas as a surprise

Here is Alli and Bob's girlfriend Linda back in the days of the Desert Blasts they did...

They were pretty big events... even government and military types showed up

This is the 3000 pounds of ammonium nitrate going up... That was in the good old days before DHS thinks anyone playing with a chemistry set is either a Meth lab or a terrorist (Just try and find a good chemistry set today for your kids... some states even made it ILLEGAL to own chemistry equipment)

Here is John and me up at the Treasure Hawk gold mine in Gold Butte Nevada

continued...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I can see John stopped posting after page 16/17 in 2007 on this thread...

That is because he was banned and never came back, but we can't discuss that here

(its surprising how this thread is still running after such gaps that have occurred from various times)

Why? Bob put Area 51 on the public map, no matter what you believe about him. For some odd reason people like Ed Fouche and Stanton Friedman feel it necessary to keep attacking him. Stanton has a 'new' bash Bob thread on his front page of his website... Why? Why not just let sleeping dogs lie and fade away? Why this pathelogical need to drag him up? Is it because their own 'career' is so bland they need Bob to get attention?

Stanton never got his PhD He spent a few years as consultant on failed nuclear projects and decided it was better money selling UFO books videos and tours.(That is all on Stanton's own biography) Bob never took a dime for his story. Maybe these guys are jealous of Bob's popularity?

I also wanted to try and see the video that was claimed to be filmed when Bob took John and others to see the Flying Disc at or near Area 51.

I will see what I can do about getting a copy... I know it was floating around somewhere

Can you say exactly where it was that they claimed that they witnessed the UFO Disc sitings..Was It the Black Mailbox...or was it somewhere actually within Area 51 if Bob has access to get him and his visitors inside the perimeter.

Again you could just ask John to tell you the exact location... I already told you where to find him and heck, his email is easy enough to find... like on the front page of our website that is in my signature :doh: He usually responds to serious questions. And you can write Bob at his company, though he doesn't respond much to A51 questions

Hope that helps. You should also contact Gene Huff... you much more likely to get replies

Personally I don't really care what skeptics say on here (there really is only a small handful in that cabal of Bob haters
) Its just noise. I met Ron Blackburn at that party as well and didn't know he lived in Vegas as well. Interesting fellow that
Personally I would rather hang out with these people then flog the dead horses with skeptobunkers that only WISH they had a life

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

The highly technical part of use of Element 115, gravity effects etc...and how it was claimed to work..
I cannot comment on...

You are not alone! There are physicists who would love to actually try and analyze what Bob is saying but it's nothing short of amazing that he provides no clue as to why, for example, the antimatter is formed during the alleged fragmentation of element 115. To create antimatter, you need to supply energy. Where is it stored? Nuclear energy levels and transitions between them have nowhere near the required levels.

Not entirely true, quite a number of nuclear decays emit positrons. Counts well enough for anti-matter. Of course an anti-proton takes 2000 times as much energy and you don't get these.

A true scientist would have at least outlined how such exotic physics is possible at all, at some primitive level. Bob doesn't. He could have equally said there are microscopic elves living in the nucleus of the 115, who obey subspace commands transmitted by Supreme Being Zmorrg. Actually, this would be more info than he's provided.

Any connection to gravity is the WTF part. Especially explaining why suddenly Z=115 does it when we've seen nothing of the sort.

"Gravity A" and "Gravity B"? There's 'gravitomagnetism' (aka frame dragging) but the strength of it is tiny.
It took 40 years of Gravity Probe B R&D (amazing technology development in fact) to measure the extraordinarily small effect. And yes, Albert Einstein is still right, damn him.

einstein.stanford.edu...

einstein.stanford.edu...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

For gravity waves, check out the research done by Gravwave LLC. Buzz Aldrin is their senior science adviser and partner. Unfortunately for us they are doing most of that research with CHINA

Gravwave LLC

CHINESE & US GRAVWAVE JOINT HFGW PROJECT

Buzz Aldrin Page 9

Now what on Earth does Buzz Aldrin know about anti gravity

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Anybody since the foundation of chemistry has looked at the periodic table and imagined future elements. The fact that Lazar's Element 115 bears no resemblance to what is found in the lab is problematic.

Someone asked if there was discussion of 115 before the 80s.

Custom Google search results (1945-1980) here.

Extinct superheavy element in the Allende meteorite
www.osti.gov/energycitations/product.biblio.jsp?osti_id=4079038
by E Anders - 1975 - Cited by 95 - Related articles
26 Dec 1975 - ... *ELEMENT 114-- NATURAL OCCURRENCE; *ELEMENT 115-- NATURAL OCCURRENCE; *METEORITES-- ISOTOPE RATIO; CHROMIUM; RARE GASES; ...

Search for naturally occurring superheavy elements
www.osti.gov/energycitations/product.biblio.jsp?osti_id=4352956
by RW Stoughton - 1973 - Cited by 11 - Related articles
12 Nov 1973 - A sample of native Bi, as well as reagent Bi, were examined for Element 115 (ekabismuth).

etc/

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does this saucer model (which is not the 'Sport Model') have a general likeness to any of the 9 different disks that Bob Lazar reported seeing in Area 51? But probably without the green dome on it's top...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi Zorgon,

Thank you for your replies to my questions.

Being a newbie, I was trying to increase my knowledge a bit more of the history
of what the members had been discussing about Bob before I emailed John, Bob Gene etc or yourself !
I did PM you
with some questions but got no reply
I thought that I may had said something wrong
that didn't encourage you to reply

With regards to the search... I thought that there may be a larger list of threads..as when I did a search
it suggested If I recall 4000 threads, but I can only find 100 (I think I indicated 10 pages x 10 posts per page)

But if that search is the only option, now you have explained...then at least I now know.

I now know a bit more just how well you are connected to John and that you have met Bob.

Very interesting connections..and what seems like some very knowledgeable and qualified some of members on this forum are.

Like the photos..

Hope you can find Mr Springers Video of Bobs UFO disc sitings..

Am I right in saying that there are other members on here who also claim to have witnessed the
Discs with Bob ?

Again just to clarify...I have been doing a bit of research to get some understanding of the past, before I ask you any further questions elsewhere

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great video.

Regardless of what you think of Bob Lazar I think someone killed that scientist with polonium and then someone made a big deal to someone that Lazar sold it. Someone wanted to set him up for it at least to mess with him. Make him an easy scape goat maybe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
Regardless of what you think of Bob Lazar I think someone killed that scientist with polonium and then someone made a big deal to someone that Lazar sold it. Someone wanted to set him up for it at least to mess with him. Make him an easy scape goat maybe.

Well this is just too far out to be taken seriously, don't you think? I mean, KGB contacting Lazar in order to import polonium into Europe. Do they really need leaks regarding a highly classified operation?

This is just one of these crazy fantasies.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Nikola014 (that's me) exposed Stanton Friedman as a government agent.

Unlike mister Friedman, I've a proof for this accusation.
Did you know that he worked for the US Government?
And he all of the sudden decided to fight for revealing the truth to the people?! My ass.
He's just another disinformation agent, with a mission to attack the people who are being honest, and who are telling the people what they know!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Nikola014 (that's me) exposed Stanton Friedman as a government agent.

Unlike mister Friedman, I've a proof for this accusation.
Did you know that he worked for the US Government?
And he all of the sudden decided to fight for revealing the truth to the people?! My ass.
He's just another disinformation agent, with a mission to attack the people who are being honest, and who are telling the people what they know!!!

Link to this exposure please. Such a claim definitely need some backup. Bob Lazar was also employed by the Government you know, and he apparently suddenly decided to reveal the truth to the people as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join