It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
After pondering on this thread the past few days and looking at Lazar related materials, here's my 2 cents on the story. I think there's some level of truth in Lazar's experience. I think with his previous work experience related to Los Alamos and his ability to posture himself as a scientist/engineer, he could have been employed at a high security government facility.

It seems a lot of Lazar's actions were influenced by John Lear. John Lear told Lazar about secretive government facilities. It was also John who suggested Lazar to call Dr. Teller to inquire about possible gov't positions...It was also John that led him to talk on the radio show.

However, it really puzzles me that a hoaxer would bear the risk of falsifying badge, tax doc., even go on radio, with no clear reward in sight.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Firstly I calculated that Ununpentium will produce a gravity wave if it is bombarded using an Actinium source in an atmosphere of Radon gas,I know the theory is possible but it is not the only way. I believe the ETs knew we had no chance of producing element 115 and so so "let" humans have those craft.

So now you are saying that Element 115 WILL produce a gravity wave? And Buddhasystem says "More More"

Forgive me but

There is more then one way to produce a gravity field John keely did it over 100 years ago! Keely describes it as a sympathetic outreach of the neutral centre of the atom. What he is describing in the expansion of the gravity A field.

100 yeas ago?
Tesla had stuff 100 years ago to and TH Moray proved free energy to his peers... Whoopdeedoo !!! yeah but all we have is talk... no working model... after all these years. Many different people worked on this, TT Brown for one... Dr Ning Li... but still no practical application

Even Buzz Aldrin as senior science officer for Gravwave LLC is working with the Chinese on gravity waves

You do some research and you will even find that there is ancient traces of technology in Tibet which produces similar effects (technology from before the flood). None of these technology need element 115 and yes you can produce gravity using a bell device or what you call mercury vortex technology!

I always love it when people tell me "You do some research". I have had several threads on Tibetan levitation etc and other ancient 'tech' from Vimanas to Eygpt. The Nazi Bell and related vortex tech I have a whole section on my website.

But still after thousands of years and a myriad of thinkers and great inventors... WHERE is my 'anti-gravity' sports model so I can hop up to the moon and prove Apollo didn't happen?

Well it either doesn't exist or it is so deeply buried in black ops it will never see the light of day. And despite all the websites, youtube presentations, etc on related 'anti-gravity' tech... not ONE of em can give us a working model

I am aware that "anti gravity" is a non scientific term however it is a popular term nevertheless. In reality if an object produced an antigravity field it would be strongly attracted to the Earth. Obviously it would be useless for flight

True but in the popular sense an airplane is an "anti gravity" device as it defies gravity as long as it is under power. But even if we did have a craft that could negate, repel or shield against gravity and allow us to levitate on Earth, it still wouldn't give us interstellar FTL flight
So all the UFO nuts saying the Aliens are using "anti gravity" drives are also crazy

Now generating a huge local gravity field to warp space? Now your talking... but that is using increased gravity, not "anti gravity"

And to create such a field you would need a LOT of power... Star Trek and Bob Lazar both use anti matter to get that power
MIT is using HE3 Levitated Dipole Fusion Confinement

I now even have declassified documents that they were delivering large quantities of HE3 to a fusion lab in 1964
Go figure

Tapping the zero point is indeed possible because that is what you experience as gravity in the first place. Gravity is nothing but the polarising effect matter exerts on the quantum fluctuations. Matter produces a localised polarisation and that is what interacts with the Earths gravity field.

That explanation is about as clear as Bob's working of the drive system or Ed's explanation of the TR3B

Got some links to clear that up?

When I said nature will wipe the slate clean I was not saying that all life will be exterminated but the damage will result in a shake-up of the human conciousness where they will not tolerate to be held under the thumb of the governments, will basically go to war with them if they don't listen to the peoples wishes.

Sounds like anarchy
which will lead to the end of life as we know it. First thing that usually falls is science

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
That is an excellent summary, LUXUS.
Please post more!

So you agree with Luxus that Element 115 will produce a gravity wave...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim
It was also John who suggested Lazar to call Dr. Teller to inquire about possible gov't positions..

Where did you get that from?

It was also John that led him to talk on the radio show.

That is correct...

I had done an "On The Record" show with George on Sunday morning. I had introduced George to Bob a couple of weeks before. This was about a week after Bob left the project.

After the OTR show Channel 8 and George were flooded with phone calls asking for more UFO stuff. George called me up Sunday evening and told me about it and said, "What are we going to do for an encore?" I told him I would think about it.

I called Bob and asked if he wanted to come forward and he said yes but he wanted his identity hidden. So I called George and told him Bob was willing.

He arranged for a TV unit to come up and set up in my driveway for the 5 o'clock news. I have some video of that maybe I will post on youtube.

Bob sat in front of the truck with the sun in the background so we could not see his face. The name "Dennis" was on the screen with the live shots of Bob. Using Dennis was a dig at Bob's boss Dennis Mariani.

Bob did the show and the next day George asked his boss if he could do a six part special on Bob. Stohldau said he wanted to meet Bob face to face first. So the next evening Bob L., George and his boss Stohdaul and Gene Huff met at my house where Stohdahl grilled Bob for about 2 hours.

2 days later Stohdaul told George: "Go for it". The 6 part special aired later that summer.

- John Lear

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by buddhasystem
That is an excellent summary, LUXUS.
Please post more!

So you agree with Luxus that Element 115 will produce a gravity wave...

..but that would depend how much pixie powder was added to the actinium emitter and the proportion of rat f@rts in the radon gas proposed by Luxus.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Originally posted by TinkererJim It was also John who suggested Lazar to call Dr. Teller to inquire about possible gov't positions..
Where did you get that from?

Got it from this site.
Link
J is John Lear

J - So, he came over and he brought this guy named Bob Lazar to hold the measuring tape. Well, we sat down and talked about UFOs and Bob started this rolling his eyes and Bob said, "I've never heard to much BS in my life." He said, "I worked at Los Alamos. If this were true, I would have known it. I have the higher clearance." And, you know - people who have a II clearance say they have the highest. So anyway, over the next few months, we got together and me and Bob and I kept feeding Bob information and like about October or November, it became apparent to him something was going on, and I think there was two or three things I had said ... One - I had said there was a facility called YY-II - a secret facility and that's where they keep the live aliens and I mentioned something else ... I forget what it was - but anyway, his friends at Los Alamos wrote him back and said, "Indeed there is a YY-II, but that doesn't mean their's an alien there, but there was a secret area ... but anyway ...Bob decided to re-enter the scientific community and Bob called Dr. Teller. I was there when he made the call and I reminded Dr. Teller of when he was at Los Alamos and asked him if he (Bob) could re-enter the scientific community. Dr. Teller said, "Do you want to work in Livermore, California, or do you want to work out there at Nellis? Bob said, "I want to work at Area 51". Tell said, "Let me see what I can do." Well, the next thing I know is Bob has three security interviews down at EG&G Facility here and he mentioned to me after the second interview - they said, "Do you know John Lear, and what is your relationship with him?" Well Bob said, "Well! I know him. He's a person who sticks his nose where it doesn't belong." And Bob said when he told them that - what he didn't tell them that 'he' likes to stick his nose where it doesn't belong.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

To my knowledge Bob never released the name of the elemental gas in the reactor or the radioactive isotope used, why dont you ask him...the answer might put a stopper in your gob when you find out I actually know

As to your assumption that nobody knows to produce a device, If I told you I did how would you handle that?

So you ask how an atom produces gravity, it is due to the fact that every atom has an area of negative energy density at is core (exotic matter) this core has a polarising effect on the local vacuum energy. As for asking me to prove it to you, why should I? The sun and the earth also have this at their centre but larger.

There are several reasons why we don't have antigravity one of them is Islamic terrorists, how convenient would it be to pack an antigravity craft to the gills with explosives and send it across the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

As to your assumption that nobody knows to produce a device, If I told you I did how would you handle that?

I would say get your butt over to my tech department so we can get that darn 4 seater off the ground

As for asking me to prove it to you, why should I?

Why SHOULDN'T you? After all why come here if all you do is say "I know" drop hints but don't deliver the goods? Have you looked around lately at ATS? HUNDREDS of claims from all sorts of people, and getting wilder all the time.

In fact it is so bad that good researchers on both sides of the fence are saying 'ENOUGH" and leaving.

Just once... with all the people saying they know... just ONCE I would like to see them lay the cards on the table. Isn't that why people doubt Bob? He tells a good story but no hard facts to back it up. Nothing EVER shows up that we can smack the Skeptics silly with.

So why shouldn't I just say screw it, design a UFO detector, and sell em to get rich like Greer does?
My Ferrets are hungry... if I had to feed them with the money I make from proof they would starve.

I know we have advanced devices and propulsion. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be here. I can even take your word for it that you have Bob's secret and have such a craft... but of what use is that to me? I have hundreds of reports from some top people that use their real names and rank... and all that does me no good either except for personal knowledge

The sun and the earth also have this at their centre but larger.

Dan Tanna once told me he did some Astral travel and visited the center of the Sun where he saw Shiva, the little Blue guy
He told me the sun was hollow and had a heartbeat. Well I can document the heart beat... should I doubt he was telling me the truth?

LLNL has the Shiva Nova laser... powerful enough to create a mini sun on earth... I can document that too.

Sleeper once told us that the Sun was pregnant and due to give birth soon...
should I doubt he was telling me the truth?

Pari Spolter tells me in her book "Gravitaional Force of the Sun" that F=aA or force = acceleration Area. She is challenging Einstein and Newton...
should I doubt she was telling me the truth?

Scientists are telling me the Sun has a surface made of iron. Their arguments sound plausible. Dan Tanna described what that looked like...
should I doubt the scientist were telling me the truth?

For a long time we were told the Sun was a nuclear furnace with hydrogen explosions... now they tell us its an electric plasma furnace... (makes more sense anyway)...
should I doubt this?

There are several reasons why we don't have antigravity one of them is Islamic terrorists, how convenient would it be to pack an antigravity craft to the gills with explosives and send it across the world.

Islamic terrorists?
You mean like the ones that supposedly did 9/11? Seriously you need to do better than that. I can see that as a reason the PUBLIC doesn't get one... but why doesn't our military just fly one of those 600 foot TR3B's over to Iraq and save us loosing our troops? Having a few of those babies materializing over Mecca would sure send the message "Don't MESS with US"

And why are we still using ROCKETS even for the secret replacement triangle shuttles that the Military has?

So okay, forget gravity ships... how about letting American have that free energy? It would make our economy far surpass the world in a few years and make the rich and powerful even more rich and powerful...

Makes no sense at all

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So you ask how an atom produces gravity, it is due to the fact that every atom has an area of negative energy density at is core (exotic matter) this core has a polarising effect on the local vacuum energy.

Very cool! And how particles other than atoms produce gravity?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

THE BOB LAZAR FRAUD

It is all BUNK.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

So...

Lazar has been proven to be a liar ?

shouldn't the Lazar threads be moved to the Hoax forum ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
WooHoo.... Turn the magnets outward and hook it up to a small nuclear reactor. Problem solved. Anti-gravity.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavis
WooHoo.... Turn the magnets outward and hook it up to a small nuclear reactor. Problem solved. Anti-gravity.

Also, every airplane, hot air balloon and helicopter possess antigravity. Sometimes, beach balls, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

This is for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavis
This is for you.

Nah, ain't gonna watch it, it's off-topic. But I'll post a vid of a flying beach ball as evidence of anti-gravity (since you prefer that level of discussion). I'll even spray paint "115" on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well well well.... so this is why Stanton is stirring up Bob's pot

UFO-OVNI-Jerusalem, Israel. "THE ROAD TO RACHEL" Movie Trailer

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon do you have any valid counter arguments to the specific claims being made in Stanton's article ?

can you debunk any of the claims without using straw man arguments ?

It is all BUNK.

i know i'm asking for alot but

can anyone explain to me why the Lazar threads shouldn't be moved to the Hoax forum ?

i thought we were suppose to deny ignorance ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

"I should add that Bob is a bright and talented guy who operated a jet powered car, put on fireworks displays, and apparently helped physics professors working at the Los Alamos Meson accelerator facility." - Stanton Friedman

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

so you don't have any valid factual counter arguments ?

why do you support and promote a liar on this forum ?

Bob lied about who his profs were at Cal Tech

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sorry but your game won't work... I don't respond to those who have an agenda and post private emails onto other forums. To bad they took away the ignore button

Have a nice day

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Did you that John Lear posts here?

Really?

Nah he used to, not been back for some time. Those were the good old days

That's what I thought. If I remember correctly, he was banned by ATS wasn't he? From what I remember, that's what happened.

I remembered some of the threads he used to post in.

-ChriS

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join