It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
However, as I recall, Lazar said it had antigravity properties... and he certainly missed the mark on that point as well as on other points.

I am not sure how you think he missed the mark on the anti-gravity properties although I think your understanding of what he said is incomplete.

What Bob said was that the reaction of plugging in a proton to 115 making it the unstable element of 116 which instantaneously decays back to 115 enables the access to the Gravoty A wave which they can access an amplify for their travels throughout space.

Which part of this explanation and what other points of what he said do you feel were disproven? Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
We have tried locating Bob Lazar as well and this is one of the things we have found, click here.... www.boblazar.com... . Of course you will not have a user name or password to receive his report. Just click cancel.

Jon Farhat runs boblazar.com. He just left for Praque for 6 months but when he emails me I will see the the username and password are. Its a great site with lots of interesting information.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
John Leer

Its safe to assume that the reference to Lazar being a Janitor principly implies he may have worked as a lowly service/maintainance person and not a high flying engineer. I have strongly suspected this for 20 years and I think the motive may have gone along these lines...

Lazar gets an unimportant job in an extra ordinary location and is having Walter Mitty type delusions of his own self worth, to compound this he signs confidentiality contract and can't or should't speak out.

To validate his self esteem he concocts a story to give his version of the truth and elevates himself to chief reversing engineer. As a self taught scientist it doesn't take much to look at the vacant holes in the periodic chart to see unknown elements are missing and fill in the gaps.

Bottom line is I "believe" half the story and possibly due to the fact craft's are of unknown origin to him being a lowly service industry guy at S-4 he adds filler to his story to make it sound more credible but in fact the craft were probably from Earth in origin and ascociated with Skunkworks.

As a side note there were 2 competing designs for the spy plane position that the SR-71 eventually won, this losing plane I suspect is what he saw and for the life of me I can't remember the designation of it. Can anyone help me out here ?.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
By the way, Ununpentium is also a temporary name, as Ununpentium is a latinate way of saying 'one-one-five-ium' ('ium' being a standard ending for element names).

Element 115 is also called eka-bismuth, as it's position in the periodic table is in group 15 below bismuth.

eka is a prefix given to elements not yet discovered.

Professor Dimitri Mendeleev published the first Periodic Table of the Atomic Elements in 1869 based on properties which appeared with some regularity as he laid out the elements from lightest to heaviest. When Mendeleev proposed his periodic table, he noted gaps in the table, and predicted that as of yet unknown elements existed with properties appropriate to fill those gaps.
(en.wikipedia.org...)

For the person asking about a date or time of 'creation' or inclusion in the periodic table, if element 115 wasn't in the periodic table in 1869 when Mendeleev published it, then 1969 is my best guess.

This extended periodic table was suggested by Glenn T. Seaborg in 1969. It is a logical extension of the principles behind the standard periodic table to include as-yet-undiscovered chemical elements.
(en.wikipedia.org...)

As you can see there are alot of other elements on that 'extended periodic table' that haven't been synthesized yet.

The fact that Element 115 is in the periodic table or that they have been able to synthesize element 115 successfully just by itself doesn't really prove or disprove Bob Lazar's story.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by danx]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This definitely backs up Lazar's claim(s).

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
John Leer

Its safe to assume that the reference to Lazar being a Janitor principly implies he may have worked as a lowly service/maintainance person and not a high flying engineer. I have strongly suspected this for 20 years and I think the motive may have gone along these lines...

To validate his self esteem he concocts a story to give his version of the truth and elevates himself to chief reversing engineer. As a self taught scientist it doesn't take much to look at the vacant holes in the periodic chart to see unknown elements are missing and fill in the gaps.

Bottom line is I "believe" half the story and possibly due to the fact craft's are of unknown origin to him being a lowly service industry guy at S-4 he adds filler to his story to make it sound more credible but in fact the craft were probably from Earth in origin and ascociated with Skunkworks.

As a side note there were 2 competing designs for the spy plane position that the SR-71 eventually won, this losing plane I suspect is what he saw and for the life of me I can't remember the designation of it. Can anyone help me out here ?.

I don't believe that the competing design for the SR-71 (Kingfish) could perform gravity jumps. Both of those birds used techonology developed almost 60 years ago, and yes the skunkworks does have flying saucers of their own but they do not use the anti-matter reactor (as Bob describes) for propulsion. Nor is the skunkworks represented at S-4. Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Dear John, what a great surprise to see you pop up in this thread

I have read a lot of your posts and theories. I really appreciate a Professional like you on ATS !

For those of you who do not know who John is, take a look at him impressive background:

en.wikipedia.org...

John, I really was impressed with Bob`s web site. I`m glad you will be trying to get us the new user name/password. papoose and sector don`t work anymore.

I really can`t wait for Google Earth to "zoom in" the Papoose Lake sector Bob described. I really want to see if there really is an helicopter landing spot marked with a big "H" like in his pictures of the sector, north west of the entrance into the secret mountain facility.

Thanks John for posting and I hope you`re enjoying your Courvoisier XO

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
We all know William Cooper was assaassinated for his many claims.

Please. Bill was a friend. He also drank a lot. Bill pulled a gun on a cop outside of his house and was shot dead. Its known as suicide by cop. Bill was not assassinated for anything he said or knew. And neither was Phil Schneider.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well could you tell me why the police were raiding his house in the first place? How would we exactly know that he actually pulled a gun out on a cop? If what he knew wasnt anything important then why did they cut off his leg the first time to begin with? Not calling you a liar? I just think there are certain things to Bill that shouldnt be ignored.

Are you also saying what Bill said about Lazaar and Friedman is a lie? About them being paid by the CIA to snow the american people?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
What Bob said was that the reaction of plugging in a proton to 115 making it the unstable element of 116 which instantaneously decays back to 115 enables the access to the Gravoty A wave which they can access an amplify for their travels throughout space.

Which part of this explanation and what other points of what he said do you feel were disproven? Thanks for the post.

It is my understanding that the isotope or two of element 115 we synthesized here on Earth only lasted a few 100ths of a second then decayed. It needs more neutrons to be stable, but that may be possible to synthesize soon. It certainly seems possible to me that the correct and theoretically stable 115 isotope may just very well work as Bob Lazar described.

Glenn

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Well could you tell me why the police were raiding his house in the first place?

They were serving a legitimate warrrant.

How would we exactly know that he actually pulled a gun out on a cop?

I knew Bill Cooper very well and I can tell you that its safe to assume that Bill pulled a gun on the cop.

If what he knew wasnt anything important then why did they cut off his leg the first time to begin with?

Bill lost his leg in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles. Is there another story I don't know about?

Not calling you a liar?

Oh thanks. Bill spent a lot of time in my home over a period of a year with Annie and his daughter.

I just think there are certain things to Bill that shouldnt be ignored.

I agree. Bill contracted a very bad case of UFO disease.

Are you also saying what Bill said about Lazaar and Friedman is a lie? About them being paid by the CIA to snow the american people?

Yes, it is a lie. Totally untrue. A total fiction. Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
It needs more neutrons to be stable, but that may be possible to synthesize soon.

Thanks Glenn. There is no possibility that anything like the element 115 which powered the ET ships and which I got to hold in my hand in its lead container will every, ever, ever, be synthesized here on earth. There is no way that an accelerator working 24 hours a day for a thousand years could ever duplicate the teeniest, tiniest spec of element 115 for the briefest fraction of a second.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Out of curiosity John, does this mean that the element synthesised in 2004 was not 115?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by TheAvenger
It needs more neutrons to be stable, but that may be possible to synthesize soon.

Thanks Glenn. There is no possibility that anything like the element 115 which powered the ET ships and which I got to hold in my hand in its lead container will every, ever, ever, be synthesized here on earth. There is no way that an accelerator working 24 hours a day for a thousand years could ever duplicate the teeniest, tiniest spec of element 115 for the briefest fraction of a second.

Are you saying that you have had expierence with this "element 115?"

If so, how did they (whoever showed you) obtain it? aliens?

I have heard that this "element" cannot be synthesized on earth.

Ar eyou implying that the government would never allow it to be synthesized? or that it is impossible to synthesize with our level of technology.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
George Knapp (KLAS TV reporter who "broke the story") has told me several interesting facts about Bob in private emails that lead me to believe at a minimum, there is a hell of alot MORE to Bob Lazar than the debunkers would have us believe.

Any chance of sharing some of this info, perhaps in RATS? Not asking for copies of email but maybe some of the stories would make for a good read. I'd be very interested to hear more on what Knapp has to say.

brill

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm sure John will return to speak for himself, but to me his language seems to strongly imply that it is either a technological ability limitation, or an environmental limitation (perhaps certain gravitational and atmospheric conditions are required to simulate the element which are unavailable to us on Earth).

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey John, thanks for adding your two cents to the thread. I am curious about what you have to say about Lazar's schooling credentials. He said he went to MIT and Caltech but there is no record whatsoever. Wouldn't SOMEONE remember him being there either as a student or a classmate? How exactly could the government "erase" everything?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think what Mr. Lear is trying to say about Element 115 is that it isn't a naturally abundant element at all in our solar system. It was supposedly given to us by the Zeta Reticulins (500 pounds worth) because the element is stable in their solar system. Just what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That doesn't seem quite right Diplomat. I think what you're saying is true, but John is referring to synthesis - not natural occurrence.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Well could you tell me why the police were raiding his house in the first place? How would we exactly know that he actually pulled a gun out on a cop? If what he knew wasnt anything important then why did they cut off his leg the first time to begin with? Not calling you a liar? I just think there are certain things to Bill that shouldnt be ignored.

He was right about Stanton Friedman, who is a deep cover operative. His function is to absorb the UFO investigation while ignoring any reverse engineering consequences. Friedman tries to divert attention from the upcoming false flag attack by our own government.

As for Bob Lazar, the Wikipedia article gives credence to his background. See Lazar's tax record, discovered by George Knapp, and Lazar's S-4 badge.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join