It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I've met Bob many times and believe his entire story 100%.

He is a very down to earth honest good person and has even more information about ET then he will talk about it.

Years after working on a craft he experienced many other things involving ET's that he has since shared with some of us but he has chosen not to disclose the rest of what he knows to the public as it could possibly get him in alot of trouble.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
somewhere around here i have an article about element 115 being created in a lab.

the hypothesis is something like this:

115 has a stable isotope (theoretically). I have heard some talk about it having a natural "anti-grav" property, thus the reason it doesn't seem to occur on Earth (it moved away from sources of gravity).

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

1996 I wrote a book "Ramblings of Sanity" where I commented the massivity of black holes seems to illustrate the effect of creation of dense radioactive materials that have a short half life. And that if travel within a solar system were casual, it would depend upon heavy metals to accomplish it. I had no knowledge of element 115 at the time, and am pleased to see some supporting data for my intuition.

Al Sugar

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I've been reading up on this lately and the time table of this and the fact that bob was talking about this element long before anyone else had a lot of bearing. I also lived in Vegas for years and seeing George Knapp in person and on air weekly will give you a lot of insight as to how credible he is. You can believe George Knapp, when he tells you something.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

the time table of this and the fact that bob was talking about this element long before anyone else had a lot of bearing.

I agree totally. There are some holes in Bob's story that the government probably put there but the rest of Bob's story holds water. Bob saw what he saw. Lear was right, Knapp was right. Bob did a good job of putting the story out to protect himself from the government black opps. Thanks to Art Bell.

Just wondering, any news about Bob or Lear?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I'm glad you bumped this thread. I kinda forgot about it, but I think it is a very important subject in the world of UFOlogy. Element 115 is awesome.

Edit to add: It is also good that this thread was bumped because a lot of newcomers to this site might not have even heard about this subject. So learn everyone! Learn!

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

They were on History Channel the other night. Well, not Lazar, but Lear. He was describing some of the concepts that Bob shared with him, complete with a nifty little model of the "engine" that uses the 115.

From what i heard, Bob was working at Los Alamos again. Not sure about that...but i seem to recall it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My gut tells me Bob Lazar is for real. I've seen allot of interviews and one of his own productions that happens to be on Google video I can't recall the name this moment but you can go to Goggle video and punch in Bob Lazar and I'm sure you can find it. It's nice to hear John Lear again. He is a gentleman whom I hold in high esteem. Especially knowing he was a pilot in S.E Asia some of the years I was there. Diplomat I like your the Avatar. Thank you for an excellent thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
RE: The Video...

ATS has a MAJOR NEW feature coming up in the VERY near future that this video (along with many, many others) will be presented in.

STAY TUNED.

Springer...

[edit on 5-25-2007 by Springer]

Was this video ever released?
Definitely interested in listening to it...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
let this go a few days with no responses, going to try one more time...
Was this video ever released to the members of ATS? If so, where can it be found? Could someone provide a link, please?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No George did not authorize John to release it.

But its very interesting. A little funny because at the beginning Bob kinda stumbles over things, deciding what he should say... then he says 'Look I will just tell you everything and you decide what to use... From then on it was awesome

I will ask John tomorrow what the status is and get back to you

As to Bob and Los Alamos... At John's 65th birthday last year Bob showed up as a surprise guest arranged by John's daughter Ali. He showed us his new Los Alamos badge... however I am sure there will be many who say its fake

Bob and John at Goldstone

John's Daughter Ali

John and Me up at the mine

The Good Old Days...
Mark Allin, John Lear Dave Rabbit and Johnny Anonymous

Ah nostalgia....

[edit on 24-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I believe it was during the 1980's that Bob Lazar described how Element 115 (later named Ununpentium) was used as part of an "anti-gravity engine." Then in 2004 or so some scientists officially "discovered" Element 115. So my point is, if Bob Lazar knew all about Element 115 many years before it was publicly discovered, doesn't that basically prove that he is telling the truth and knows what he is talking about?

I have been doing a little research tonight about Element 115 and I cannot find any articles that mention Element 115 being discussed, researched, or anything like that any time before 2003.

I want to know if Element 115 was something that scientists already "knew about" when Bob Lazar first started talking about it, or if Bob Lazar was the first person to explain the element and how it works...

so you're saying that because he said there was an element with 115 protons in its nucleus before it was proven by science, that he must have known about something the scientists didn't?
that's like pointing at a huge pile of boxes that all contain books and saying "one of those boxes has exactly 27 books in it". Later someone opens one of the hundreds of boxes and finds 27 books. Does that mean you knew something? absolutely not.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
that's like pointing at a huge pile of boxes that all contain books and saying "one of those boxes has exactly 27 books in it". Later someone opens one of the hundreds of boxes and finds 27 books. Does that mean you knew something? absolutely not.

That is probably the stupidest comparison I have ever heard

Enjoy your bliss

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Regarding the episode where John, Bob, and company witnessed the ascension and maneuvers of a disc on the periphery of A51 in '89 and neglected to film it even though there was a videocam that was "left on the bumper of the RV", presumably within reach:

There have been many reported cases where witnesses have been so awestruck and dumbfounded by what they are seeing that they neglect to think "rationally", and "forget" to go through the comparatively boring and distracting mechanics of pointing/focusing/filming the event.

I"m always a little surprised that people don't account for this. I often imagine driving along or walking somewhere and seeing something extraordinary like that, and even if I did have the presence of mind to think, "I should run in and get my camera", I'm not sure I would, if for no other reason than being afraid to miss anything. That, and being stultified by what I was seeing.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Didn't they record this video.

Here's the link

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I have seen the video, as John said it doesn't capture the disc on video (I'll let John tell that story
) but it DOES capture the audio of everyone there and the immediate aftermath out in the desert, in the middle of the night, and so on...

As soon as we have completed our beta test of the custom ATS VIDEO player and we have implemented the multi-hundred (thousand?) title video library we have done a deal on the video will be shown.

PATIENCE please we are growing in so many directions it's requiring intense planning and launches.

Springer...

Originally posted by space718
Didn't they record this video.

Here's the link

www.dailymotion.com...

Sorry, not the video I am after....
I'm after the one that Springer mentions... "Audio only"

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I've been reading up on this lately and the time table of this and the fact that bob was talking about this element long before anyone else had a lot of bearing.

I have heard this argument many times in the past, and I wonder how many of you have actually searched to see how much information people had put out about element 115 in science circles. Plenty. Heck, even a cursory look into it shows papers going back as far as 1974 discussing this element.

Personally, I don't believe anything about this 115 story at all. Mainly because of the ludicrous contradictions in a thread where one of the people directly involved in the 115 story gets egg on his face at every corner:

Lear and 115

The above thread is a great and entertaining read, but if you walk away with even more faith in the 115 story then you either didn't read all of it or have maybe too much blind faith in the religion of ufology perhaps.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You need to meet John and Bob... a little face time. You will see there is no egg there

But then. you would have to come out of the closet

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have two questions about Mr Bob Lazar:

How was he able to immediately start work on such highly classified work when the usual wait is about six months for an advanced security clearance that he would of needed? (I was in the Air Force and knew many contractors.)

Why is his pay stub made out by the Department of Defense when he would of been paid by his contractor? (I know enough about contractors to know who pays them. When I was a temp, my agency paid me and not the people who I worked for.)

I am a skeptic when it comes to claims at Area 51. It seems a nice diversion to what the base is used for: testing our developing air craft and drones.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
How was he able to immediately start work on such highly classified work when the usual wait is about six months for an advanced security clearance that he would of needed?

There are many cases where a civilian is hired for 'special skills' by the military and fudging a paper trail is not a big problem. There is no way I can offer proof that Bob has been rehired at Los Alamos other than eye witness testimony that I and others saw his new ID card. His Business "United Nuclear" has contracts with the Government and he has not been talking about anything since the original S-4/Area 51 exposure

It would be my guess that Bob's 'revelation' was a controlled 'leak' to the public

From where I am sitting I don't really care if he is believed, I am just waiting for the next Desert Blast he talked about... and there is a pound or two of stuff that needs 'disposal' It will be an awesome sight

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join